Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries > All Other Cases

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-04-2016, 05:31 PM   #31
FrostyShine
Frequent Poster

How the murders played out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gO2in6vLv4
FrostyShine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 07:02 PM   #32
Vahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyShine
And another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqpvNQZxCtg

I wonder if the lower quality VHS footage actually comes from the night of June 12, 1994?
Vahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:31 AM   #33
Mace Dolex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl
WOW!!! Schwimmer really resembles Kardashian though in this. They got the hair down pat!!!
Too bad the skunk hair coif didn't catch on.
Mace Dolex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 01:52 PM   #34
Arnold_OldSchool
Forum Regular

A hitman says Kardasian hired him to stalk Nicole, but he then realized that he was being set up as the fall guy for a murder and quit.

Another theory is that OJ and Nicole were in the drug scene and one of their dealers or whatever killed Nicole in a similar manner as one of the couple's friends died in Miami or something like that.
Arnold_OldSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:33 PM   #35
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold_OldSchool
A hitman says Kardasian hired him to stalk Nicole, but he then realized that he was being set up as the fall guy for a murder and quit.

Another theory is that OJ and Nicole were in the drug scene and one of their dealers or whatever killed Nicole in a similar manner as one of the couple's friends died in Miami or something like that.

I don't think so! So much stuff is being said just to rag on the Kardashians! I think Robert and OJ were good friends and at first of course he didn't believe OJ would/could do that! Than I think he pretty much realized but he was between a rock and a hard place! OJ being his long time friend, and getting hired on as one of his lawyers! If anything he is guilty of being unethical ,but as far as Robert having anything to do with the murders ,I seriously doubt it !
Bonniegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2016, 02:51 PM   #36
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeCRicci
I actually thought the same thing. For the most part, I was impressed with the casting. I think Selma Blair is a dead ringer for a young Kris Jenner, as is Sarah Paulson for Marcia Clark. I thought David Schwimmer did a great job as Robert Kardashian and I suspect we'll see some good scenes with Schwimmer in upcoming episodes (don't let the fact that he's "Ross" fool you. If you ever watched "Band of Brothers," you'll know that Schwimmer is actually a damn fine actor.) I suspect that Courtney B. Vance is going to steal the show as Johnny Cochrane and I'm excited to see Nathan Lane's take on F. Lee Bailey.

Frankly, the only casting choice I found "off" was that of John Travolta. I'm sure he'll grow on me, but I'm just not feeling it right now.

Yeah I was intrigued when I read David Schwimmer was playing Robert Kardashian!!! I was like WHAT ? That young, whiny cutie pie with the sad puppy dog eyes from Friends!!!! Than when I was watching I was amazed how good a job he was doing, and being older now he does resemble Kardashian !! ! I was still thinking of DS as being 20 something, early 30's! But yeah, Friends started over 20 years ago. DS was born in 1966, so he is 49! RK was 50 when the OJ murders happened! So BINGO!! Perfect casting!! And David is doing a wonderful job!

And Marcia Clark and Johnny Cochran were casted perfectly! Sarah and Courtney not only look like them, the acting is superb! John Travolta!! Wow IDK what to make of that!!! But I guess he is doing OK!! Maybe a little over the top acting wise? And he looks strange!!
Old 02-05-2016, 03:17 PM   #37
FrostyShine
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold_OldSchool

The Columbian drug dealers were allegedly through Faye Resnick and OJ wasn't there to watch out for Nicole.

Both theories lack evidence. The Kardashian theory is new to me.

It was OJ who did it.
Old 02-06-2016, 02:00 PM   #38
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

I know it is off the subject of OJ Simpson and the mini series but David Schwimmer was really cute when he played Karen's boyfriend on the Wonder Years!

Old 02-10-2016, 01:28 PM   #39
FrostyShine
Frequent Poster

The second episode was great.

OJ almost ended his life in that Bronco. What weren't mentioned were the money and disguises he had in there because he planned on escaping to Mexico.
Old 02-10-2016, 01:55 PM   #40
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyShine
The second episode was great.

OJ almost ended his life in that Bronco. What weren't mentioned were the money and disguises he had in there because he planned on escaping to Mexico.

That was intense!! I don't know how A.C. Cowlings was able to drive with all that going on! I bet he was a nervous wreck! H*ll his long time friend holding a gun to his own head, thinking ANY MINUTE that trigger could go off ,being THAT close and in a vehicle with somebody committing suicide in a manner like that! And in the state of mind OJ was in he could have really lost it, and shot A.C.!! That had to have been going through A.C.'s mind! Malcolm Jamal Warner is FANTASTIC!! And I'm getting used to Cuba Gooding Jr.as OJ! I mean he doesn't look like him, but he's doing a good job as far as the acting is going!

And David Schwimmer IMO is stealing the show,IMO!! He's REALLY GREAT in this! And Robert Kardashian, my God he was holding everything down at the Brentwood home, with all of OJ's family! That had to have been tough on him! I could IMAGINE how high emotions were running!

GOD! OJ sure put a lot on people! Besides murdering two people and all the sadness and grief on their families and friends! He sure put his own friends and family under so much stress! Very selfish!!!
Old 02-10-2016, 02:09 PM   #41
cordwainer1453
Frequent Poster

Drug dealers don't use knifes, guys.
cordwainer1453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:17 PM   #42
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl
That was intense!! I don't know how A.C. Cowlings was able to drive with all that going on! I bet he was a nervous wreck! H*ll his long time friend holding a gun to his own head, thinking ANY MINUTE that trigger could go off ,being THAT close and in a vehicle with somebody committing suicide in a manner like that! And in the state of mind OJ was in he could have really lost it, and shot A.C.!! That had to have been going through A.C.'s mind! Malcolm Jamal Warner is FANTASTIC!! And I'm getting used to Cuba Gooding Jr.as OJ! I mean he doesn't look like him, but he's doing a good job as far as the acting is going!

And David Schwimmer IMO is stealing the show,IMO!! He's REALLY GREAT in this! And Robert Kardashian, my God he was holding everything down at the Brentwood home, with all of OJ's family! That had to have been tough on him! I could IMAGINE how high emotions were running!

GOD! OJ sure put a lot on people! Besides murdering two people and all the sadness and grief on their families and friends! He sure put his own friends and family under so much stress! Very selfish!!!
I was super impressed with Malcom Jamal Warner as A.C. last night. We all know Cuba is a good actor, so I wasn't too surprised with how he did. Although I will admit that I'm half-expecting him to start shouting, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!"

Schwimmer WAS great last night. As far as the Kardashians go, I know there's a lot of hate. I started out as a fan and grew very disillusioned with the family very quickly. I will say this, however: If Robert Kardashian were still alive, I suspect he would be disappointed with his family. From everything I've read about him, he was very down to earth and would most likely be horrified at all the fame-whoring his kids are doing. It seems as if he were the more "grounded" of the two Kardashian parents. I've read that he was also an incredibly loyal friend to O.J. and had a hard time believing that O.J. could have murdered Nicole. I think he really DID believe O.J. killed Nicole and Ron and this caused him incredible internal turmoil. I suspect we'll see more of that in upcoming episodes as well...
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 03:05 PM   #43
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

I've read that he was also an incredibly loyal friend to O.J. and had a hard time believing that O.J. could have murdered Nicole. I think he really DID believe O.J. killed Nicole and Ron and this caused him incredible internal turmoil. I suspect we'll see more of that in upcoming episodes as well...

I TOTALLY agree!!
Old 02-10-2016, 03:09 PM   #44
FrostyShine
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordwainer1453
Drug dealers don't use knifes, guys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombian_necktie
Old 02-10-2016, 03:14 PM   #45
FrostyShine
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeCRicci
I was super impressed with Malcom Jamal Warner as A.C. last night. We all know Cuba is a good actor, so I wasn't too surprised with how he did. Although I will admit that I'm half-expecting him to start shouting, "SHOW ME THE MONEY!!"

Schwimmer WAS great last night. As far as the Kardashians go, I know there's a lot of hate. I started out as a fan and grew very disillusioned with the family very quickly. I will say this, however: If Robert Kardashian were still alive, I suspect he would be disappointed with his family. From everything I've read about him, he was very down to earth and would most likely be horrified at all the fame-whoring his kids are doing. It seems as if he were the more "grounded" of the two Kardashian parents. I've read that he was also an incredibly loyal friend to O.J. and had a hard time believing that O.J. could have murdered Nicole. I think he really DID believe O.J. killed Nicole and Ron and this caused him incredible internal turmoil. I suspect we'll see more of that in upcoming episodes as well...
He did play AC very well. OJ was the calm, charming one, while AC was the gruff street guy type. When journalists and photographers would approach AC, he would lash out in the most gangster way imaginable.

Robert Kardashian was definitely a strict disciplinarian. He's rolling in his grave because of how far his children have strayed from the conservative old school Armenian values he tried to instill in them.

Kardashian had serious doubts by the end of the trial. When the verdict was announced, he was in complete shock. He later told ABC News that the blood evidence is what gave him serious doubts. According to Kris Jenner, when Robert was on his deathbed he refused OJ's phone call and didn't want him to visit.