Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries > All Other Cases

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-11-2017, 11:36 AM   #886
wiseguy182

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anamnesis
Another case where I can't remember the name, but there was an older guy who went missing. He had been visited by his nurse that morning but that was the last time anyone saw him. If I remember right, sniffer dogs tracked his scent to the end of the road but lost it after that. He was elderly and had health problems, so it's hard to believe he got far on foot. I think it may have been a rural neighbourhood. He may have gone walkabout and collapsed somewhere and his remains haven't been found yet. Although extensive searches often take place, you sometimes forgot how difficult it is to completely comb an area of land.
hmm, I think it might be this one:

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...er_edward.html
Old 11-12-2017, 02:03 PM   #887
Anamnesis
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
Thanks but that's not the one. I think it was only in the last 10 years or so.
Anamnesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 12:22 AM   #888
Corkys-Place
Unsolved Mysteries Fan
Forum Regular

I was surprised and saddened to learn on Youtube yesterday that Michael Brayden Fuksa's remains were found (2 years ago!) I'd seen nothing about this online. Suicide apparently, very sad for the family. I remember seeing his story on an Episode of Disappeared.

Corkys-Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 05:36 PM   #889
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkys-Place
I was surprised and saddened to learn on Youtube yesterday that Michael Brayden Fuksa's remains were found (2 years ago!) I'd seen nothing about this online. Suicide apparently, very sad for the family. I remember seeing his story on an Episode of Disappeared.

Yeah, I remember when they found him. In Wyoming, right? In any case, i remember his story pretty vividly and actually had watched a TV show about him in the week or so before he was found...
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 11:17 PM   #890
SPD Yellow
Forum Regular

His episode of Disappeared was the most fascinating because until the discovery of Bradynís remains, you could make a good case for any possible outcome of his disappearance: suicide, accidental death (like from the elements), homicide, or living a new life under an assumed name. Though I had a feeling suicide was the most likely outcome.
SPD Yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2017, 08:43 PM   #891
Anamnesis
Occasional Poster

Not 'favourite' but it's one that's played on my mind lately

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/...lexandria.html

Alexandria "Ali" Lowitzer was a sixteen year-old from Spring, Texas who disappeared while walking to the local burger bar where she worked to pick up a paycheck. Apparently Ali never made it to the burger bar and there has been no trace of her ever since. There's no evidence that Ali disappeared voluntarily, and there has been no activity on her cellphone from the last ping that afternoon.

Convicted murderer Brandon Scott Lavergne was implicated by a private investigator. A witness saw Ali talking to a man in a white truck similar to the one owned by Lavergne, and there was a partial match on the license plate. However, Ali's mother says that Lavergne has been cleared by the authorities.

My heart breaks for poor Ali and her family. Ali seemed like a great girl and she was finally making her first steps towards independence before someone stole her future from her. Ali's mother continues to campaign tirelessly for her missing daughter and refuses to give up hope that she'll return. It's close to eight years since Ali vanished, and sadly I suspect that she is no longer with us. I wish her family could find some closure but I'm afraid that they'll never find her.
Anamnesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2018, 02:10 PM   #892
WishfulDreamer

I've been going through this thread again. While the cases are sad, I'm already pleased that in going through the first ten pages or so, quite a few of the cases have been resolved or at least the missing person has been found, providing some comfort to the families.
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 02:25 AM   #893
Call me Perm
Frequent Poster

The site is going through a much needed redesign and all old links are not redirecting. Hopefully it's an easy fix on Meaghan's part. Not sure what to think of the color scheme, but it's an improvement.

Here's a couple she posted about on Twitter that have the new page layout:

http://charleyproject.org/case/ashley-fuller-reed

http://charleyproject.org/case/james-roger-tant
5353 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 01:17 PM   #894
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5353
The site is going through a much needed redesign and all old links are not redirecting. Hopefully it's an easy fix on Meaghan's part. Not sure what to think of the color scheme, but it's an improvement.

Here's a couple she posted about on Twitter that have the new page layout:

http://charleyproject.org/case/ashley-fuller-reed

http://charleyproject.org/case/james-roger-tant
From what I have read, she's trying to make the site more mobile-friendly. I applaud her efforts. I think the kinks will be worked out shortly. It's not her doing the upgrade, but she's gotten help from a web designer...
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 10:17 PM   #895
Corkys-Place
Unsolved Mysteries Fan
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulDreamer

I've heard a lot of people bash Paulides' 411 series and claim a lot of cases are obvious bear attacks/exposure.
I've only just recently discovered this guy and been watching all of his videos on YouTube. He's even been to Australia to cover 3 or 4 missing person's cases around Sydney. Blue Mountains National Park etc.

Some of the cases he's covered are just plain weird beyond belief.
Corkys-Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2018, 11:58 AM   #896
Laura77
Frequent Poster

www.canadiangurl77.com
A site devoted to the disappearance of Trenny Lynn Gibson
Laura77 is offline   Reply With Quote