Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Quibi Launching Today, Brings on Will Smith Hosted Series; NBC Calls on Blindspot Earlier Than Planned
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of April 6, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Executive Producers of The Office Considering New Work-at-Home Comedy; Lights Out with David Spade Gets Lights Turned Out Permanently
Fri-Yay: Community Moving to Netflix Next Week; NBC Announces Final Episodes of Season List
American Dad! Celebrates 15th Anniversary; The Official Robin Williams YouTube Channel Launches
CBS All Access Is Tooning Out the News in This Pandemic Crisis; The CW Summer 2020 Schedule
The CW Announces Returns of Series Affected; Adult Swim Orders YOLO: Crystal Fantasy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February/March/April)

My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season

01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
02/25 - Better Things - The Complete Third Season
03/17 - Crashing - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/07 - Cheers - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
04/14 - Police Squad! - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
04/14 - The Righteous Gemstones - The Complete First Season
04/21 - Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season (WBShop.com)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-10-2005, 11:44 AM   #1
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Default Omarosa and her slanderous statements...

I pray that Janice goes thru with a slanderous lawsuit against Omarosa. No one, but no one should ever ever state that someone is a drug abuser/alcoholic/mentally unstable, etc. towards anyone, even if it is the truth.

Omarosa's claims that Janice at times has slurred speech, sometimes appears to walk crooked, or drunken-like, etc. is no excuse to accuse someone of something like that. Omarosa must know someone who does those things (drinks, do drugs) or else why would she come out with such slanderous statements? It is real sad though, because many many years ago my late brother began having slurred speech, would walk at times like he was drunk, our family thought he had hit rock bottom (doing drugs and drinking) even though he had no history of using either before. We JUST ASSUMED. Other people would tell us they saw our brother stumbling around, the neighbors did too.

Well, my late brother was found to have muscular sclerosis. He passed away in 2002 after almost 15 years of dealing with this disease. And it pisses me off when someone like Omarosa ASSUMES that Janice has a substance abuse problem. Maybe Janice has some early symptoms of some neurological disease, maybe muscular sclerosis, maybe it's nothing, maybe just maybe it's all made up by Omarosa. Whatever the case may be, it's people like Omarosa who make slanderous statements and should be dealt with real hard, IN THEIR POCKETBOOK. She should also visit with people who have symptoms of diseases that resemble being intoxicated so she can UNDERSTAND rather than assume people are drunk. How dare she. I felt such hatred and anger last night because I thought of my late brother and how people assumed the same thing abt him.
Old 10-10-2005, 12:19 PM   #2
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

I agree that it is slanderous, but Janice is or was or drug addict.

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness...But I'd Rather Cry in My Private Jet
Brian Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 12:36 PM   #3
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Damage
I agree that it is slanderous, but Janice is or was or drug addict.
Janice stated she is far from perfect and she was a drug user. She apparently isn't anymore. Still no reason for Omarosa to call her a crack whore, crack addict, etc.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 03:31 PM   #4
The Chauffeur
Good Evening...

The thing is Omarosa met Janice's son when he was there, everyone commented on how well adjusted he was despite her antics! I hope Janice kills Omarosa's fake career.

"I got this whole thing worked out on a level that you wouldn't even BEGIN to understand baby. Ya see....This whole thing's a chess game, and this here Xerox machine's the POPE."
The Chauffeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 04:37 PM   #5
retarrdgrrl
Frequent Poster

janice is _____ed up! She really needs help. She acted like a complete moron, a child while on the show. She really needs to stop using "I'm a supermodel" as an excuse for everything.

edited. let's keep the language at PG-13. leaving out one letter is still R.

Last edited by David; 10-10-2005 at 10:48 PM.
retarrdgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2005, 05:21 PM   #6
The Chauffeur
Good Evening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by retarrdgrrl
janice is fuked up! She really needs help. She acted like a complete moron, a child while on the show. She really needs to stop using "I'm a supermodel" as an excuse for everything.

Do you think Omarosa was being childish as well?
Old 10-10-2005, 05:45 PM   #7
consentida
oh, you pretty things

It's known that Janice has problems. She even admitted that on the show and I commend her for doing so. I think Janice's immaturity comes from being given so much at such a young age and also having so much taken away from her. Since her father was abusive and her mother was a pill popper, a lot of her childhood was taken away from her. And then becoming a model at such a young age and being given all these things as a result, she became very spoiled.

She was a drug user way back when. All of her marriages failed. I think she is doing the best she can with her kids but she really does have problems. I agree with Omarosa that she needs help but not because she's on drugs. I really don't think she is.

I read Janice's book a few months ago and it really helped me to understand her more. She's just a very troubled person with a very dark past. I, personally, can relate a little bit because I haven't had the best life either but mine hasnt been nearly as bad as hers. Going through certain things at a young age makes you very defensive in a lot situations. It makes you very sensitive. So I dont blame Janice for flipping out the way she did.
consentida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 12:05 AM   #8
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

well said Consentida...bravo!!!
Old 10-11-2005, 09:47 PM   #9
retarrdgrrl
Frequent Poster

well not as childish as Sideshow Janice & at the dinner party Omarosa handled herself in a very adult manner. Theres no excuse for Janice's FREAKSHOW
retarrdgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2005, 10:16 PM   #10
The Chauffeur
Good Evening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by retarrdgrrl
well not as childish as Sideshow Janice & at the dinner party Omarosa handled herself in a very adult manner. Theres no excuse for Janice's FREAKSHOW

I thought Omarosa handled herself like anyone who is on damage control,but that's just my opinion. Did you even watch dirty laundry? Just out of curiosity. I'de be surprised if she had a fan in the world after what she did to herself on that ep. There was absolutely nothing adult about that. More like spoiled wannabe diva to me. I'm not saying Janice handles herself well, but at least she has a real personality. Omarosa is a fake, even she has admitted it on camera. Did you see the tears in her eyes when she knew that Sally busted her? I don't like the way Janice handles herself sometimes ( like calling the mentally disabled boy " Rain Man " ) But at least she has admitted that she is flawed, Omarosa can't even do that.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:22 AM   #11
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynter72
I thought Omarosa handled herself like anyone who is on damage control,but that's just my opinion. Did you even watch dirty laundry? Just out of curiosity. I'de be surprised if she had a fan in the world after what she did to herself on that ep. There was absolutely nothing adult about that. More like spoiled wannabe diva to me. I'm not saying Janice handles herself well, but at least she has a real personality. Omarosa is a fake, even she has admitted it on camera. Did you see the tears in her eyes when she knew that Sally busted her? I don't like the way Janice handles herself sometimes ( like calling the mentally disabled boy " Rain Man " ) But at least she has admitted that she is flawed, Omarosa can't even do that.
And did u all see that videotape of Omarosa APOLOGIZING to Janice? Now why is she doing that and then when she knows she's on camera, she says she is NOT APOLOGIZING? What kind of hypocrite, mental deviant are we watching here? Omarosa is crazy and she keeps mentioning her FANS. Who the hell are her fans? I would like to hear one of them say something.
Old 10-12-2005, 01:04 AM   #12
The Chauffeur
Good Evening...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
And did u all see that videotape of Omarosa APOLOGIZING to Janice? Now why is she doing that and then when she knows she's on camera, she says she is NOT APOLOGIZING? What kind of hypocrite, mental deviant are we watching here? Omarosa is crazy and she keeps mentioning her FANS. Who the hell are her fans? I would like to hear one of them say something.

I'm thinking Dirty Laundry scared the hell out of her PR reps. They proabably told her to soften it up a bit. Maybe she thinks if she apologizes, her image of a "diva" is shot. As for her fans, I'de say she's going by the you gotta have fans to get fans rule. She probaly thinks she's the smartest thing on four legs and no one would know any better if she lied about it. She has already stated that viewers don't know the difference between reality and acting (lying more like it). Did you see how quickly she kept saying "Janice I love you, you need help" and then lept for joy as soon as Janice left? She's a disgusting self serving pig! I hope Janis kills her chances of making another dime from television. I only hope they got poor Lucky out of the car after the cameras stop rolling. That was an obvious PR ploy she probably set up, when has she ever even been seen with him?
Old 10-12-2005, 07:56 AM   #13
consentida
oh, you pretty things

Quote:
well said Consentida...bravo!!!
Sorry, I'm a little late but thanks. lol.
consentida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2005, 01:46 PM   #14
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynter72
I'm thinking Dirty Laundry scared the hell out of her PR reps. They proabably told her to soften it up a bit. Maybe she thinks if she apologizes, her image of a "diva" is shot. As for her fans, I'de say she's going by the you gotta have fans to get fans rule. She probaly thinks she's the smartest thing on four legs and no one would know any better if she lied about it. She has already stated that viewers don't know the difference between reality and acting (lying more like it). Did you see how quickly she kept saying "Janice I love you, you need help" and then lept for joy as soon as Janice left? She's a disgusting self serving pig! I hope Janis kills her chances of making another dime from television. I only hope they got poor Lucky out of the car after the cameras stop rolling. That was an obvious PR ploy she probably set up, when has she ever even been seen with him?
Exactly. If she is making a career outta being a reality "star" (?) then that doesn't say much abt her. She is supposedly smart but this is all she is capable of? Pleeeeeeeeze. Poor Lucky. Used and abused for the sake of Omarosa. Go Janice Go. Sue her a$$ off!!!!

To me, thee most villainous reality person is PUCK from the Real World San Francisco. He is a jerk. He was born that way. He didn't give a rat's a$$ when his roommate was dying from AIDS.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:22 PM   #15
The Chauffeur
Good Evening...

Quote:
Exactly. If she is making a career outta being a reality "star" (?) then that doesn't say much abt her. She is supposedly smart but this is all she is capable of? Pleeeeeeeeze. Poor Lucky. Used and abused for the sake of Omarosa. Go Janice Go. Sue her a$$ off!!!!

To me, thee most villainous reality person is PUCK from the Real World San Francisco. He is a jerk. He was born that way. He didn't give a rat's a$$ when his roommate was dying from AIDS.

I dunno, you knew Puck wasn't going to get very far with his "career". I think he was just an annoying glitch wheras she's more of a virus. Put her in that season of the real world, she would have either treated Pedro like crap or she would have made it about her.