Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Maude links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Maude Photo Gallery

Maude - The Complete First Season (Sony)

Buy Maude - The Complete First Season (Sony) DVD
Maude - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Maude - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek) DVD
Maude - The Complete Second Season (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Second Season (Shout! Factory) DVD
Maude - The Complete Third Season (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Third Season (Shout! Factory) DVD
Maude - The Complete Fourth Season (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Fourth Season (Shout! Factory) DVD
Maude - The Complete Series (Shout! Factory)

Buy Maude - The Complete Series on DVD
(Shout! Factory)

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Maude

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 22, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Tina Fey Sitcom Starring Ted Danson in the Works; A.P. Bio Gets a Reprieve
Fri-Yay: Beyond Friends and The Office: Other Great Sitcoms on Streaming Services; Mad About You Launches During Holiday 2019 Season
HBO Max Revives Gossip Girl; Mario Lopez Leaves Extra and Moves to Access Hollywood
The 71st Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Netflix Orders Sketch Comedy Series
Welcome Back (to School), Kotter Marathon on Antenna TV; Lea Michele Gets ABC Holiday Movie
Bounce Sitcom In The Cut Premieres Season 5; Conan Returns to Comic-Con for 5th Year

New on DVD/Blu-ray (May/June/July)

My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season

05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-28-2014, 06:28 PM   #1
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Default So Maude expected Walter to be ok with her going on out with another man she

was attracted to???

Then she comes back to the house to tell Walter she is sexually attracted to him and happy she can have a platonic friendship LOL Of course after that the handsome platonic friend makes a move on her and then she realized she was wrong.

By the way, the only man a married woman should be in the presence of is a family member or the men she work with during work hours. Not some damm lunch at a restaurant. That was a damm date LOL
TVFactFan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:37 PM   #2
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFactFan
was attracted to???

Then she comes back to the house to tell Walter she is sexually attracted to him and happy she can have a platonic friendship LOL Of course after that the handsome platonic friend makes a move on her and then she realized she was wrong.

By the way, the only man a married woman should be in the presence of is a family member or the men she work with during work hours. Not some damm lunch at a restaurant. That was a damm date LOL

My husband would freak if I was having lunch out at a restaurant with a man, My ex even more. He was really jealous!

Only if it was a coworker that we walked over to Mcdonald's or something at lunchtime at work would be OK!

We all know by now Maude wore the pants and poor Walter was so whipped! OMG I would NEVER tell my husband I was attracted to another man. Only actors or other famous men that I just admire on TV and don't really know. A guy I know in real life if I found attractive, Wow, I'd never admit that to the hubby!!!
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:46 PM   #3
Wawwie

Maude was definitely wrong. For her to realize that, it did require her to go out with Jeremy. Good for Maude realizing her faults, and good for Walter to accept her apology. Maude definitely owed Walter that apology.
Wawwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 06:54 PM   #4
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonniegirl62
My husband would freak if I was having lunch out at a restaurant with a man, My ex even more. He was really jealous!

Only if it was a coworker that we walked over to Mcdonald's or something at lunchtime at work would be OK!

We all know by now Maude wore the pants and poor Walter was so whipped! OMG I would NEVER tell my husband I was attracted to another man. Only actors or other famous men that I just admire on TV and don't really know. A guy I know in real life if I found attractive, Wow, I'd never admit that to the hubby!!!

Yup lunch during work hours because if it's after work hours it is a DATE
Old 09-28-2014, 06:56 PM   #5
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Maude was definitely wrong. For her to realize that, it did require her to go out with Jeremy. Good for Maude realizing her faults, and good for Walter to accept her apology. Maude definitely owed Walter that apology.

If Jermey wasn't so aggressive he probably could have had sex with her

Meaning that if he continued to talk and listen to her and sit close to her. It was evident in the car that he could have had sex with her LOL
Old 01-23-2015, 04:21 PM   #6
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

I remember being offended when I first saw that episode. I thought she was cheating when I first saw the ep.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:40 PM   #7
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Her going out with a man she was attracted only made sense because it was a woman doing it lol