Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Courtship of Eddie's Father Online / The Courtship of Eddie's Father links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Courtship of Eddie's Father Photo Gallery

The Courtship of Eddie's Father - The Complete First Season

Buy The Courtship of Eddie's Father - The Complete First Season on DVD (WBShop.com)
(Amazon.com)
The Courtship of Eddie's Father - The Complete Second Season

Buy The Courtship of Eddie's Father - The Complete Second Season on DVD (WBShop.com)
(Amazon.com)
The Courtship of Eddie's Father - The Complete Third Season

Buy The Courtship of Eddie's Father - The Complete Third Season on DVD (WBShop.com)(
Amazon.com)

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > The Courtship of Eddie's Father

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season
Fox to Air Holiday Comedy Series; CBS and Viacom to Combine
The Flintstones Coming to MeTV in Fall 2019; Lifetime Tackles The College Admissions Scandal
Freeform Celebrates 30 Days of Disney in September; A-List Stars Visit Fox's Animation Domination This Fall
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 12, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-27-2006, 12:20 PM   #1
panamint
First Time Poster

Default Does Brandon read this board

I was wondering if Brandon read this board. I was friends with him in the 60s when he was living in Westchester Ca. Just read something about him and did a search on Google and found this site.
Thanks
Scott Kuykendall
panamint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2006, 01:14 PM   #2
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

I don't know. But I do know that he lived here in my city when he was younger.
Old 11-29-2009, 06:50 PM   #3
DJM77

Send a message via ICQ to DJM77

I think at one point he actually made a post here. It was in response to something that someone had said about his band. Maybe it was just someone claiming to be Brandon Cruz. I don't know.
Old 11-20-2012, 11:59 PM   #4
BrandonCruz
yep, it's me.
Occasional Poster

yes. yes i do.
i also still live and surf in oxnard.
thanks for posting,
brandon
BrandonCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 09:43 PM   #5
bliss
THAT GIRL
Forum Regular

WOW I can't believe we had a celebrity aware of this forum.
bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 08:24 PM   #6
BrandonCruz
yep, it's me.
Occasional Poster

Hi everyone.
I'm still lurking here once in a while. Just returned from Hawaii with my wife and kids. The kids are big now. Our son is 18 and in college. Our daughter is 13 and in 8th grade. My wife and I are going to celebrate 20 years of marriage in June. All is good. I am now doing sober companion work full time, helping people transition from rehab back into a sober life. I love it!
Happy New Year,
Brandon
BrandonCruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:32 PM   #7
MacLeaper
Child of the 80s

Wow- cool to hear how things are going for you, Mr. Cruz. I am sure you've heard this many times before, but I must say that I love your work on "The Courtship of Eddie's Father"- it is such a lovely show and you and Mr. Bill Bixby had such a great chemistry on that show. I love seeing the loving father and son relationship there. (And the theme song rocks too.) It's great that the whole series is now available on DVD for people to enjoy.
It sounds like a great job that you are involved with now- hope that continues to go well for you.
And congratulations to you and your wife on your 20 year anniversary!
"Ha, I kill me!" - ALF
"I am The Way, The Truth and The Life. No man comes to The Father but by Me."- Jesus Christ (John 14:6)
MacLeaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 03:58 PM   #8
Mickey4ever
Frequent Poster

Brandon, so wonderful to hear your life is good!!
Mickey4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2014, 08:52 PM   #9
bliss
THAT GIRL
Forum Regular

Amazing update, sir. You are a shining example that there is a silver lining for child stars out there.
bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:19 PM   #10
Will Dockery
Shadowville All-Stars
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonCruz
Hi everyone.
I'm still lurking here once in a while. Just returned from Hawaii with my wife and kids. The kids are big now. Our son is 18 and in college. Our daughter is 13 and in 8th grade. My wife and I are going to celebrate 20 years of marriage in June. All is good. I am now doing sober companion work full time, helping people transition from rehab back into a sober life. I love it!
Happy New Year,
Brandon
Fantastic!

Hello, Mr. Cruz, great that you are reading and posting here, it doesn't happen every day that the subject is actually active in the Forum dedicated to them.

Back before he passed away, the Google Groups M*A*S*H newsgroup was lucky to have Larry Gelbart, the man who adapted that show to television, as a regular poster, and those archives remain a storehouse of his thoughts, memories and corrections of myth. Similarly, May Pang used to post on The Beatles newsgroup with her thoughts and memories of John Lennon.

Similar things could happen here!
Old 01-26-2016, 12:43 PM   #11
omg65
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandonCruz
Hi everyone.
Happy New Year,
Brandon
I know this is a Courtship of Eddies Father forum but what were your memories of playing the Joey character in Bad News Bears ? I loved that movie and your character was played perfectly.
omg65 is offline   Reply With Quote