Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Perfect Strangers links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Perfect Strangers Photo Gallery

Perfect Strangers - The Complete First and Second Seasons

Buy Perfect Strangers - The Complete First and Second Seasons on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > Perfect Strangers

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

HBO Max Revives Gossip Girl; Mario Lopez Leaves Extra and Moves to Access Hollywood
The 71st Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Netflix Orders Sketch Comedy Series
Welcome Back (to School), Kotter Marathon on Antenna TV; Lea Michele Gets ABC Holiday Movie
Bounce Sitcom In The Cut Premieres Season 5; Conan Returns to Comic-Con for 5th Year
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 15, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Reboot of The Flintstones in the Works (Again); Amazon Orders New Comedy Series
Fri-Yay: The End of Friends on Netflix; Remembering Rip Torn of The Larry Sanders Show and Disney Channel Star Cameron Boyce

New on DVD/Blu-ray (May/June/July)

My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season

05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-09-2019, 05:45 PM   #31
JO Sweet Heart

One thing that I noticed about the last six episodes is how the final credits are shown. Instead of hearing the show's theme music, we get to see more of the show.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 06-10-2019, 07:46 PM   #32
Cousin Jack
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the image ph1l , I printed it out and put it on the inside cover with the little holder. I felt the girls deserved to be credited for the show too. They should have been in the intro by season 3 in my opinion.

Cousin Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:55 PM   #33
JO Sweet Heart

^^^ I agree that the girls should've been shown eventually during the show's theme music.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly
JO Sweet Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 04:55 AM   #34
ph1l

Hooray. The set arrived today. I was beginning to worry it was lost in the mail or something. Good timing too, because I've got the weekend to watch it now. I've decided to go in order instead of selecting specific episodes.
Old 06-14-2019, 06:14 AM   #35
Cousin Jack
Frequent Poster

Congrats phil. My order actually did get lost in the mail in a manner of speaking. See first I ordered from deepdiscount.Com since amazon never carried the final set. Then close to the release date, I decided to call amazon and let them know. I figured it was strange of them to not have the last 2 seasons since I got all 6 from them. Maybe they weren't aware it was released. After a carefully worded complaint and a day later they finally started carrying. I cancelled my order with deepdiscount. Com. I placed. I placed the order with amazon since deep discount wanted a week to deliver and I get free 2 day shipping wirh amazon.i found out on the release date amazon, they wanted until August to fillfill my order. I cancelled with amazon and placed a second order with deep discount. A week later the package is in my city the zip code somehow causes the package to be in the wrong post office even though it was the correct zip code. I ended up getting it just before the 4 day weekend and had a great marathon. Still felt depressed at the series finale when Bronson gets choked up doing the dance of joy and final time which is usually requested at the end of each taping. Like saying bye to friends. But I did love in 2018 TGIF was supposed to be revised and they had a PS reunion. They did the dance of joy one last time last year on tape.
Old 06-15-2019, 04:27 PM   #36
JO Sweet Heart

^^^ To me, the show coming to its end ruined that dance when its supposed to be a happy dance instead of a sad one.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 06-23-2019, 05:04 AM   #37
ph1l

I'm glad everyone is getting their orders. It would be a shame for someone to miss out due to a poor postal service.
ph1l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 01:16 PM   #38
JO Sweet Heart

^^^ Amen to this and may there be no issue with any copy of it. Earlier this week when I went to my mail box, in there was a catalog that had been ripped all to shreds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another time, a package that wasn't even addressed to my house was in there. It had to be taken to the post office so that it could be delivered to whoever was really supposed to get it.
Old 06-23-2019, 03:44 PM   #39
Cousin Jack
Frequent Poster

Jo sweet heart, you think that's bad? I live in an apartment building of 6 floors. Each floor 18 apartments. Friday I saw a flash deal on Amazon for $50 headphones on sale for $30. Was delivered by laser delivery service (uber but for mail). Tracking says delivered to mailroom. We have no mailroom just a hall with mailboxes locked by the US postal service. Bottom line someone in my building is enjoying my expensive headphones.
Old 06-23-2019, 08:14 PM   #40
JO Sweet Heart

^^^ I hate that for you. I have wondered this myself. Because other people's things have come to me, has anything of mine ever ended up in the possession of someone else?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Old 06-23-2019, 09:14 PM   #41
Cousin Jack
Frequent Poster

On the bright side, I was able to get a complete refund and a $10 credit from amazon for all the grief they put me through. Today I did some research on laser delivery. They have been known for marking things delivered when they haven't. They have packages mysteriously go missing, and they are part of an algorithm chosen by Amazon computers to automatically find the cheapest shipping method since you're paying for free 2 day shipping with amazon prime.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:02 PM   #42
TVQuack
Watching Ed!
Forum Regular

I always have my packages delivered to my work address, makes it much easier to receive and I never worry about stolen packages

TV DVD's....it's a way of life.
TVQuack is offline   Reply With Quote