Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > General Sitcoms News and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Remembering Peter Scolari of Bosom Buddies and Newhart; Mythic Quest Gets 2 Season Renewal
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 25, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Orders Lopez vs. Lopez Pilot; Tyler Perry's Sistas Renewed for Season Four
Fri-Yay: Are Ghosts and The Wonder Years the Saving Graces of Network Comedy?; Ghosts Receives Full Season Order
Butch Patrick Hosts Halloween Monster Bash on Classic Reruns TV; Harlem Starring Meagan Good Premieres Dec. 3
Fox Announces Special Post NFL January Premieres; TBS Comedy Wipeout Returns in January for Season 2
One Final Family Reunion on Netflix; Apple TV+ Announces Premiere Date for Harriet the Spy


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-19-2016, 10:26 AM   #1
bengay
Banned
Banned!!
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 27, 2016
Posts: 31
Default 5 Actors Who Surprisingly Appeared NAKED On Camera

1. John Fiedler -- In a scene from the 1978 movie "Harper Valley, PTA," Barbara Eden tricks John Fiedler into Stripping Naked in her apartment; as Barbara kicks him out, Fiedler bares his naked ass in this PG-rated movie.

2. Kathy Bates -- In 2002's "About Schmidt," Kathy Bates bared ALL for Jack Nicholson -- much to the shock and surprise of movie-goers across America.

3. Dennis Franz -- In an early episode of Steven Bochco's hit ABC cop show "NYPD Blue," Dennis Franz bared his naked butt along with Sharon Lawrence.

4. George Maharis -- In 1973, George Maharis, age 44, famously bared all for Playgirl; this was before his arrest the next year on a Sex Perversion charge for having Gay Sex with a Male Hairdresser--Perfecto Torres.

5. Judith Light -- An episode of Tony Danza's hit '80s sitcom "Who's the Boss?" called for Judith to expose Tony--NAKED. According to Tony and Judith, Judith actually WAS Naked at the time of taping; thankfully, only Tony saw it--not the Studio Audience, but Tony's facial expression was NO ACT due to his expecting Judith to wear SOMETHING as opposed to being naked.

Honorable mention: David Caruso, who in the pilot for "NYPD Blue" bared his ASS, as did Amy Brenneman.
bengay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2016, 05:29 PM   #2
andress_jade
Making our dreams come true...
Moderator
Senior Member
 
andress_jade's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 04, 2004
Location: Iola, KS or 730 Knapp St.
Posts: 1,212
Send a message via MSN to andress_jade Send a message via Yahoo to andress_jade
Default

In an episode of Law and Order:SVU we saw Christopher Meloni's bare butt in a scene.
__________________
In Memoriam: John Ritter, Hayden Rorke, Sidney Sheldon, Bob Denver, Don Knotts, Andy Griffith, Elizabeth Montgomery, Bea Arthur, Estelle Getty, Rue McClanahan, Farrah Fawcett, Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, David Angell, Christopher Reeve, Shirley Temple Black, Larry Hagman, Lucille Ball, Patrick Swayze, Robin Williams, Alan Thicke, Mary Tyler Moore, Prince, George Michael, Jim Nabors, John Mahoney, Penny Marshall, Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher.
andress_jade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2016, 11:09 PM   #3
Edward216
Member
Forum 3K Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 18, 2014
Location: Central Time Zone
Posts: 3,718
Default

After The Full Monty was released and became a huge worldwide hit there seemed to be a lot of sitcoms have an episode where (usually) one or more male characters would get naked, it was a trend for a while.

On The Drew Carey Show, Drew and his male buddies did a striptease "Full Monty style" to the song Free Ride. I can't remember exactly why they did it now. It was Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Diedrich Bader, Ian Gomez and I think Craig Ferguson. And they were completely naked (seen from behind with strategically placed microphone stands to hide their butt cracks). And like the Who's The Boss episode, where they're naked at the end wasn't really seen by the audience. They filmed it beforehand without an audience there but all of it was shown on TV.

Ed.
Edward216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2021, 11:33 PM   #4
Dude111
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 05, 2013
Posts: 9,164
Default

Hmmmm I havent seen any of them naked
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2021, 11:13 AM   #5
Route66Fan
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 12, 2020
Location: Missouri
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward216 View Post
On The Drew Carey Show, Drew and his male buddies did a striptease "Full Monty style" to the song Free Ride. I can't remember exactly why they did it now. It was Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Diedrich Bader, Ian Gomez and I think Craig Ferguson. And they were completely naked (seen from behind with strategically placed microphone stands to hide their butt cracks). And like the Who's The Boss episode, where they're naked at the end wasn't really seen by the audience. They filmed it beforehand without an audience there but all of it was shown on TV.

Ed.
I did not watch this show on a regular basis (I was 10 years old at the time when the episode aired.), however I seem to remember something about this, like how the scene took place in a courtroom (I could be wrong about this.). I also seem to remember that the scene caused some controversy as well. I think that when ABC reran the episode, they blurred out the nudity.
Route66Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 08:51 AM   #6
king of comedy
Member
Forum 4K Club Member
 
Join Date: Aug 31, 2012
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 4,525
Default

How about Gary Burgoff from MASH? In one scene Radar ran out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel. He tried to avoid getting shot from a sniper. When he ran back into the shower, the towel came off and we see his bare butt.
king of comedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 09:09 AM   #7
Route66Fan
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 12, 2020
Location: Missouri
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king of comedy View Post
How about Gary Burgoff from MASH? In one scene Radar ran out of the shower wearing nothing but a towel. He tried to avoid getting shot from a sniper. When he ran back into the shower, the towel came off and we see his bare butt.
I forgot about that. From what I remember, when MeTV airs reruns of that episode, they blur out the nudity.
Route66Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 12:02 PM   #8
Chocolate Moose
Member
Forum 3K Club Member
 
Chocolate Moose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 21, 2007
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 3,517
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward216 View Post
After The Full Monty was released and became a huge worldwide hit there seemed to be a lot of sitcoms have an episode where (usually) one or more male characters would get naked, it was a trend for a while.

On The Drew Carey Show, Drew and his male buddies did a striptease "Full Monty style" to the song Free Ride. I can't remember exactly why they did it now. It was Drew Carey, Ryan Stiles, Diedrich Bader, Ian Gomez and I think Craig Ferguson. And they were completely naked (seen from behind with strategically placed microphone stands to hide their butt cracks). And like the Who's The Boss episode, where they're naked at the end wasn't really seen by the audience. They filmed it beforehand without an audience there but all of it was shown on TV.

Ed.

I remember that!

But there must have been a studio audience! After the taping, you see Drew Carey going into the audience handing them each money, saying over and over, sorry you had to see my butt.
__________________
How long a minute is, depends on what side of the bathroom door you're on.
Chocolate Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:26 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.