Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Remembering Peter Scolari of Bosom Buddies and Newhart; Mythic Quest Gets 2 Season Renewal
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 25, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Orders Lopez vs. Lopez Pilot; Tyler Perry's Sistas Renewed for Season Four
Fri-Yay: Are Ghosts and The Wonder Years the Saving Graces of Network Comedy?; Ghosts Receives Full Season Order
Butch Patrick Hosts Halloween Monster Bash on Classic Reruns TV; Harlem Starring Meagan Good Premieres Dec. 3
Fox Announces Special Post NFL January Premieres; TBS Comedy Wipeout Returns in January for Season 2
One Final Family Reunion on Netflix; Apple TV+ Announces Premiere Date for Harriet the Spy

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-06-2017, 05:48 PM   #286
Hot Jock
Frequent Poster

If you have a gaming console, you can watch Amazon Instant Video directly through that on your television. I have a PS4 and have the Amazon app installed and watch it on my 64" television. It's much better and way more efficient than using discs IMO.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 07:12 PM   #287
tlc38tlc38
Every dayís a Dolly day!
Forum Star

Hopefully I'll be able to get internet (wifi) and a laptop computer soon so I can fully enjoy these episodes. Before these episodes became available I had no use for a computer, I just use my phone.
Deuteronomy 15:10
In loving memory of my best friend, my Mama.
tlc38tlc38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 08:35 PM   #288
Hot Jock
Frequent Poster

You could always get a Roku for around $50 or so and use the Amazon app through that instead of spending a lot more for a laptop you don't need. The Roku plugs directly into your television too. You can stream or watch episodes you've purchased through that device.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 11:04 PM   #289
tlc38tlc38
Every dayís a Dolly day!
Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
You could always get a Roku for around $50 or so and use the Amazon app through that instead of spending a lot more for a laptop you don't need. The Roku plugs directly into your television too. You can stream or watch episodes you've purchased through that device.
That's a pretty good idea but I really need to buy a new computer. When my old one hit the fan a couple years ago, I never bought a new one and have just been using my phone ever since. UM coming to Amazon has made me want to get a computer now!
Old 02-08-2017, 03:26 PM   #290
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Forum Veteran

FWIW, certain cases profiled over at unsolved.com will have a disclaimer at the bottom (like on Terri McClure) saying which season profiled the case and whether or not it is available on Amazon. Thought that was cool.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:11 PM   #291
bugnpinky
Frequent Poster

loving this so much!
bugnpinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:20 PM   #292
tlc38tlc38
Every dayís a Dolly day!
Forum Star

I wish I knew someone who could put these episodes on DVDs for me.
Old 02-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #293
Ron Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc38tlc38
That's a pretty good idea but I really need to buy a new computer. When my old one hit the fan a couple years ago, I never bought a new one and have just been using my phone ever since. UM coming to Amazon has made me want to get a computer now!

The Fire and Roku stick are under $40 on Amazon. Both will get you Amazon viewing of UM. My tv is a smart tv but I'd love to get one for the other tv I have that is not a smart tv. The Fire Stick is 10 more.

https://www.amazon.com/Roku-Express/...&keywords=roku
Ron Ron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:55 PM   #294
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Forum 3K Club Member

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

I have streaming capabilities on my iPad. That being said, I bought a Fire Stick and have never regretted it.

Especially now.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 07:09 AM   #295
wiseguy182
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by coatjones
No more talking about fuzzy bootleg discs with bad picture and sound. A great day for the UM community.
I agree. I can't believe someone would treat their collection like that.

I'm happy for you!
Old 02-09-2017, 09:44 AM   #296
alistaircranium
Frequent Poster

Still no word on when UM will be available outside of the US. :-/
alistaircranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 10:39 AM   #297
tlc38tlc38
Every dayís a Dolly day!
Forum Star

I've been able to buy and download 4 episodes to my phone. That's the only way I can see these episodes (as of now) but that's better than nothing! Once I get a laptop, I'm going to buy all the episodes and hook my laptop to my TV so I can see it larger...I just hope by doing this it doesn't distort the picture quality.
Old 02-11-2017, 06:35 AM   #298
sdb4884
UM Meme Guy

Don't know who's in charge of the episode info that's on Amazon. Slain Swain? C'mon....
sdb4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 12:58 PM   #299
DarkDante

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdb4884
Don't know who's in charge of the episode info that's on Amazon. Slain Swain? C'mon....
The episode titles are likely indicative of the original titles used by Cosgrove-Meurer to identify the segments. A few years ago, there were some documents posted to the forum, I believe celebrating the show's "100th solve" and in this document, they mentioned some of the past segments and a number of them had wonky titles.
DarkDante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #300
unsolved243
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDante
The episode titles are likely indicative of the original titles used by Cosgrove-Meurer to identify the segments. A few years ago, there were some documents posted to the forum, I believe celebrating the show's "100th solve" and in this document, they mentioned some of the past segments and a number of them had wonky titles.
I believe this is one of the documents you're talking about:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=277031

It's a list of the first 116 cases solved by Unsolved Mysteries. It has the episode titles too, and they match the ones used on Amazon Prime.
unsolved243 is offline   Reply With Quote