Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-02-2002, 11:55 AM   #121
Blonde Hoochie Mamma
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

I love this show....that gay dude cracks me up....
Blonde Hoochie Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2002, 11:51 PM   #122
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by Blonde Hoochie Mamma
I love this show....that gay dude cracks me up....
LOl yes. Ugh..when I saw him decked out in leopard faux fur and those damn butterfly clips and of course, those glossed lips..I nearly died.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:05 PM   #123
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

callmetootie had me going with that so called spinoff about Bobby. LOL. Anywy I crack up when I see tht promo for the Anna XMas special.

Anna: Eh Eh Eh Eh........................
--------------------------------------

Good Times.
Florida:Thelma, call the police.
Michael: We'll never get any police in this neighborhood.
Florida: Oh yes we will. You tell them we white!
ThomasE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2002, 02:16 AM   #124
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Quote:
Originally posted by ThomasE
callmetootie had me going with that so called spinoff about Bobby. LOL.
Yeah! LOl. I thought it was true @ first! It takes me a while to catch on to these things.. I can be a real blonde sometimes! You people need to remember that! lol.
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2002, 12:13 AM   #125
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Default Has anyone see the E True Hollywood Story?

I watched it tonight and she sounded different a while back when she was thinner. The attorney's tried to make her look stupid in the court cases when it came to her late husband's settlement. Can you believe she left her husband after the wedding to do a modeling job? Wow! That kinda blew me away.
Old 12-16-2002, 03:44 AM   #126
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

LMAO.. who saw the Holiday Special episode tonite? OMG.. her cousin (Sherry?) cant sing for crap! And she got drunk Im assuming and starting beating the crap out of 2 girls!!!!! OMG.. shes so strong! She then went swimming in their pool. Oh meangya, it was so funny! LOl. Then, Anna made out with Margaret Cho and smeared her lipstick. Howard burnt the turkey because he put it on broil which pissed Anna off to know end. She even invited her driving instructor!
Old 12-16-2002, 08:11 AM   #127
blackbeard
B.O.G.
Forum Regular

This has to be one of the worst shows on tv
blackbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 09:05 AM   #128
No1Freak
Occasional Poster

I saw some X-MAS special on yesterday, and she was talking normal. Probably because half of it was scriped, or atleast that turkey part(they are bad actors).
No1Freak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 09:09 AM   #129
callmetootie

Send a message via AIM to callmetootie

Last night's episode was hilariously funny! I love Kathy Griffen!!! Anna looked like she had lost a little weight also, and I thought it was adorable when she sang outside her front door at the end. Howard's such a ***** though....fire the wimp! Kim should've been in it more...and I wonder what Daniel was thinking of it all....Anna kissing women, his aunt getting naked and getting into a catfight with other girls....guys playing with their chestnuts...jeez.

Oh...and did anyone see Star Dates after that w/ Butch Patrick? The first date was awesome, but the second was such an ugly loser...
Old 12-16-2002, 10:12 AM   #130
Pitooey2
Frequent Poster

Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by callmetootie
Last night's episode was hilariously funny! I love Kathy Griffen!!! Anna looked like she had lost a little weight also, and I thought it was adorable when she sang outside her front door at the end. Howard's such a ***** though....fire the wimp! Kim should've been in it more...and I wonder what Daniel was thinking of it all....Anna kissing women, his aunt getting naked and getting into a catfight with other girls....guys playing with their chestnuts...jeez.

Oh...and did anyone see Star Dates after that w/ Butch Patrick? The first date was awesome, but the second was such an ugly loser...
The show was hysterical......... I could not believe how strong Anna's toothless aunt was. She was flinging those woman like they didn't weight but, 2 pounds.

She also was getting all naked. Argghhh............... They were all so drunk. I enjoyed the show.

I saw Butch Patrick too. He got along great with his #1 date but, that #2 date was horrible. I thought she was screwy. She wouldn't take off the alien headband.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU
Pitooey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 10:28 AM   #131
callmetootie

Send a message via AIM to callmetootie

Yeah....I wonder what happened with that first date....they shut the door before you could see anything....that dirty little vampire kid!
callmetootie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2002, 02:00 PM   #132
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

LOl. I only saw a few minutes of StarDates. What do you mean the episode of Anna was scripted? I thought it was all reality?
Old 12-16-2002, 06:49 PM   #133
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by Pitooey2
The show was hysterical......... I could not believe how strong Anna's toothless aunt was. She was flinging those woman like they didn't weight but, 2 pounds.

She also was getting all naked. Argghhh............... They were all so drunk. I enjoyed the show.

I saw Butch Patrick too. He got along great with his #1 date but, that #2 date was horrible. I thought she was screwy. She wouldn't take off the alien headband.
That woman was Anna's cousin who is younger than Anna. I was kind of disappointed in Anna. Exposing her son Daniel to all that mess. No kid should have to go through that. I wonder if she actually spends time with her son and finds out what is really going on with him. Howard is not the best example for Daniel to follow and that cousin of Anna's. At first I was happy to see her come to the party. I thought that was nice,but that woman had some serious issues. Most of those people at that party had issues. Guys, do you think that Anna and Maragaret Cho had some bisexuality in them as a result of that kiss last night? I could not believe that! I asked because it did not look like they were joking around. Anna put her arms around Margaret and sucked face and tongue. I seriously think that Daniel is in a bad environment.

BTW, I was thinking the same think Butch was about his second date. You know, when he said that he was in trouble when he asked his date about what she does. What celebrity is up next week?
Old 12-16-2002, 09:53 PM   #134
Pitooey2
Frequent Poster

Red face

Quote:
Originally posted by ¤MsConanOBrien¤
LOl. I only saw a few minutes of StarDates. What do you mean the episode of Anna was scripted? I thought it was all reality?
Alot of it is scripted. Only because Anna Nicole gets frustrated and doesn't want to "Act" sometimes. I read that there are days that she doesn't want to get out of bed to do the show.

I agree Thomas. Daniel should not be there with those kooks. With a kooky mom like Anna that should be enough for Daniel without bringing the rest of the kooks in front of him.
Pitooey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2002, 02:19 AM   #135
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Pitooey2

Alot of it is scripted. Only because Anna Nicole gets frustrated and doesn't want to "Act" sometimes. I read that there are days that she doesn't want to get out of bed to do the show.
So thats NOT her real life? Then whats the point?? Seriously?!? Do you know what else was scripted? Doesnt want to "act"?!? Meangya, its called being yourself Anna! Ay yi yi..