Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-13-2011, 02:14 AM   #16
Bojackson999
Frequent Poster

I found the wedding too over the top but then again it's perfect for Kim!
Bojackson999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 03:49 PM   #17
born2late
Forum Regular

No offence to anyone who likes them, but I can't stand these no talent phonies. It's a shame our society will reward trash with tv exposure for making a sex tape. That's nothing to be proud of, and only shows the decline of the morals and values of this country.
born2late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #18
McGillicuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMac
I actually watched a little of this, and where did Kim find this character. He is not smart, nor articulate. In other words she married some muscle head who probably cant recite the days of the week in proper order without getting stuck.
I saw some of the pre-wedding. Kim and her mother were making all kinds of plans for the wedding, and didn't consider anything the groom wanted. But the worst was when Kim's mother rented 2 Rolls Royces for the wedding party. When the groom (Kris) asked where his parents were going to ride, Kris Kardashian-Jenner just had a blank look on her face, and said OH, I didn't think about them. The groom, Kris just looked at her and said your kidding, right? I can't believe he went through with marrying into this family!!
McGillicuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 12:23 AM   #19
floyd2006
Forum Regular

When is their 15 mintues of fame going to fade? Amazing that someone with no talent ....at all could have their on show and clothing line. Please go away and never come back...and take your ignoring family with you

My Youtube Channel
floyd2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #20
Dianne3
Forum Regular

Both Paris Hilton and Kate Gosselin have faded away.

It may not happen soon enough for us, but the Kardashins also will evenually fade away.
Dianne3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2011, 07:20 PM   #21
McGillicuddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by born2late
No offence to anyone who likes them, but I can't stand these no talent phonies. It's a shame our society will reward trash with tv exposure for making a sex tape. That's nothing to be proud of, and only shows the decline of the morals and values of this country.
I don't know if this is an appropriate thing to think about, but I'm sitting here wondering who was the minister, and what kind of clergyman would participate in this phony media-circus event??
Old 10-15-2011, 07:28 PM   #22
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by markway895
I don't know if this is an appropriate thing to think about, but I'm sitting here wondering who was the minister, and what kind of clergyman would participate in this phony media-circus event??
The wedding was done by Pastor Joel Johnson who is a family friend of Kris Humphries. He's a local pastor from Westwood Community Church.

He made a statement saying, "The couple requested a God-honoring, Christ-centered ceremony and gave me the freedom to share a message that upholds God's perspective on love that leads to a great marriage.

This is what I wish for Kim and Kris in their marriage, and for every marriage.
"

-I looked up all of that info.
JamesG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #23
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

According to the tabloids their marriage is already on the rocks. If this is true, is anyone suprised??
MickeyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 05:00 PM   #24
McGillicuddy

Quote:
According to the tabloids their marriage is already on the rocks. If this is true, is anyone suprised??
If you want to call it a marriage. It seems to me it was all a big staged production for the reality show! The dude is just using her. And by the way she was more focused on her "celebrity" wedding, than their marriage, itself, and their future together, she's "using" him too! But no matter. They made millions from the "show"!
Old 10-28-2011, 09:30 PM   #25
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
That's the tabloids. They are also saying that Penny Marshall has 6 months left to live.
Old 10-29-2011, 06:30 PM   #26
MickeyMac
Forum Veteran

Saw online today that Mr. Obama wont let his daughters watch the Kardashians. This is one time I must side with the President. I wouldnt want my kids sitting around watching that fake reality crap either.
MickeyMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:30 PM   #27
Couch Potato 05
Night Owl!
Forum Regular

I have never seen such an explosion of popularity as this entire family. They're all raking in the dough while they can. I wouldn't be surprised if they're still just as popular 5 yrs frm now. I didn't think anyone could be any more popular than Paris Hilton for not doing squat.

I hate Kim's new hubby by the way & his sarcastic personality! He's a big oaf.

Bruce may seem like the great, laid back dad, but how often is he around his real kids? Probably sees them once every who knows how often.
Couch Potato 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:07 PM   #28
JamesG
Freakshow
Forum Celebrity

Kim Kardashian Divorcing Kris Humphries
Oct 31, 2011
by Robyn Ross

After a lavish televised wedding and 72 days of marriage, Kim Kardashian has filed for divorce from pro basketball player Kris Humphries.

The 31-year-old reality TV star, who hired celebrity divorce lawyer Laura Wasser, cites irreconcilable differences and wants the court to reject any move by Kris to get spousal support, documents posted by TMZ show.

They reportedly signed a prenuptial agreement.

"After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," Kardashian said in a statement to Ryan Seacrest.

"I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

The pair began dating in December 2010, got engaged in May and married in August. Their wedding was televised on E! as a two-part special, which some 4.39 million people and 3.98 million watched on Oct. 9 and 10, respectively.

This will be the second divorce for Kardashian who split from music producer Damon Thomas in 2004.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Kim-Kard...e-1039172.aspx
Old 10-31-2011, 04:39 PM   #29
McGillicuddy

I'm absolutely SHOCKED!!! Like I said above, she was more focused on her 10 million dollar Fairy Tale wedding, than she was on her love for the man she was marrying. Actually, I think the whole thing was scripted for the so called "reality show"! I'm not convinced any of it was real. It was literally "a Fairy Tale"!

So was her first wedding a Fairytale event also???
Old 10-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #30
MRPITT

Quote:
Originally Posted by markway895
The dude is just using her.
Whats he using her for Sex?
MRPITT is offline   Reply With Quote