Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #16
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Brian left Idol? I thought they replaced him.
Old 03-25-2008, 04:42 AM   #17
Dean Winchester
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
Brian left Idol? I thought they replaced him.
no, him and Ryan Seacrest hosted it together at the start, but Dunkleman decided he didn't want to do it anymore after the first season. And now look where their careers are, Ryan is everywhere and Brian is only a rung above The Surreal Life with Fit Club
Dean Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:33 PM   #18
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Dustin seemed to have changed this season, i also found out that he is coming to philly this week, who cares-lol
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:35 PM   #19
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

anyone annoyed by crazy a$$ harvey?-lol
Old 03-25-2008, 03:10 PM   #20
Jude The Obscure
Retired

Quote:
Glad you got sucked in.

Yeah, that crotch grabbing move was just gross.

that almost sounds like Celebrity Fit Club: Uncensored Edition

Yea, Harvey I think wants to be a hard ass no matter what.

oh my, that Tocarra is too much of a drama queen. And just who is she anyway?

I respect Brian more than Ryan. Ryan maybe everywhere but he is just going to burn himself out--you can't keep up that pace forever.

My faves are the blue team.
Jude The Obscure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 04:13 PM   #21
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Yes Solomon, we already know you hate Harvey. You told us this many times the last time around.

Toccara hosts some BET show, I have no idea what show that is or what she did beforehand.

Also, I did feel that Toccara was pushed slightly by the remarks made to her by the doctor when he asked if she was in it for her. I mean, she lost 8 pounds, she is obviously doing what is asked of her, it is not like she is acting like Dustin did last season when he refused to follow the diet, refused to work-out and basically was being a d*ck. Toccara at least has her mind set to complete her tasks, so why did they push her like that? Unfair if you ask me.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:20 PM   #22
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude86
that almost sounds like Celebrity Fit Club: Uncensored Edition

Yea, Harvey I think wants to be a hard ass no matter what.

oh my, that Tocarra is too much of a drama queen. And just who is she anyway?

I respect Brian more than Ryan. Ryan maybe everywhere but he is just going to burn himself out--you can't keep up that pace forever.

My faves are the blue team.

I bet if someone stood right in front of Harvey and said-"YOU ARE A FRAUD"

I bet he would be shocked and not do anything
Old 03-25-2008, 06:21 PM   #23
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes Solomon, we already know you hate Harvey. You told us this many times the last time around.

Toccara hosts some BET show, I have no idea what show that is or what she did beforehand.

Also, I did feel that Toccara was pushed slightly by the remarks made to her by the doctor when he asked if she was in it for her. I mean, she lost 8 pounds, she is obviously doing what is asked of her, it is not like she is acting like Dustin did last season when he refused to follow the diet, refused to work-out and basically was being a d*ck. Toccara at least has her mind set to complete her tasks, so why did they push her like that? Unfair if you ask me.

Toccara is my type of Girl, Tall and Healthy-lol
Old 03-25-2008, 06:25 PM   #24
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofTVResearch
I bet if someone stood right in front of Harvey and said-"YOU ARE A FRAUD"

I bet he would be shocked and not do anything
Well, Dustin didn't get into Harvey's face, but he did say stupid things and Harvey did NOT take that lightly. Besides Solomon, the man can't physically harm anyone on that show, he'd be sued. He's mean but NOT STUPID. Do you really think the man is going to lose this job and the great money he gets on this show, for hitting some stupid jerk like Dustin or anyone else? C'mon, even stupid Dustin knows he wouldn't touch Harvey, which is why it is easy for him to talk smack to him. Harvey has way too much to lose. Don't tell me you really think Harvey would back down against anyone if he had the opportunity to do so? Give him 1 minute in a room with someone and see if that person would dare to fight him. Harvey would win.
Old 03-25-2008, 06:37 PM   #25
ThomasE
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofTVResearch
anyone annoyed by crazy a$$ harvey?-lol

Who do you hate more? Harvey or Dustin? Maybe I should say, who do you care less about?
Old 03-27-2008, 12:05 PM   #26
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

I love Harvey. I know you didn't ask me, but just thought I'd post that.

Dustin seems to be doing a whole lot better this time around.
Old 03-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #27
Dean Winchester
Forum Veteran

I just don't think those judges realize that Toccara is right. They want to turn her into this size zero type model.... and she knows better. It's because of these type of people that Nicole Richie went from healthy to zombie appearance. I am glad she is standing up for herself because it's annoying when 90% of models are showing off bodies and clothes that 90% of women in the "real world" could never fit into, if you're a size 2 or size 3, you're meant to feel fat, and Toccara at her plus size is saying "**** you Harvey, I want to lose weight but I don't want to be a size zero". Mia Tyler was the same way as well. Why should a woman go size zero in order to lose weight? that look is unhealthy too IMO
Dean Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 01:15 PM   #28
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean Winchester
I just don't think those judges realize that Toccara is right. They want to turn her into this size zero type model.... and she knows better. It's because of these type of people that Nicole Richie went from healthy to zombie appearance. I am glad she is standing up for herself because it's annoying when 90% of models are showing off bodies and clothes that 90% of women in the "real world" could never fit into, if you're a size 2 or size 3, you're meant to feel fat, and Toccara at her plus size is saying "**** you Harvey, I want to lose weight but I don't want to be a size zero". Mia Tyler was the same way as well. Why should a woman go size zero in order to lose weight? that look is unhealthy too IMO
She wasn't telling Harvey, she was telling the doctor, whatever his name is. I agree with Toccarra, but her anger wasn't abt how they want her to look, is what abt how Toccarra is with the program and still the doctor felt the need to almost chastise her by asking her if she was "in it for Toccarra". Hey, Dustin lost 8 pounds and no one asked him that question. And he is the one with the history of not "being with the program". I would feel horrible if I was working my butt off and being asked that question.

Besides, the doctor and therapist did say it isn't abt weight-loss, but abt muscle and fitness. Toccarra can be curvy, but rather than have curves because of fat, she can have curves because of toned muscle, which is the goal this time around on CFC. Toccarra did mention Serena Williams and the doctor did say Serena is abt 7% muscle fat, whereas Toccarra is 30% FAT. That is a big difference. They are not trying to make her skinny. They are working to turn their fat into muscle and get rid of any excess fat.
Old 03-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #29
platinumblondelife
smooches.

I would be pissed if one of them told me to "be a woman" and "show some class" who the hell does that doctor think he is to talk to her that way????

I want your love &
I want your revenge
You and me could write
a bad romance

I want your love
& all your lovers' revenge
you and me could write
a bad romance

jezebel.com
platinumblondelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2008, 04:17 PM   #30
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Well Toccarra apologized and admitted she was wrong for getting out of line. Understandable for her to be angry. Screaming and yelling, no.

Well Dustin showed his true colors. He left the fitness club for a week. Claimed he couldn't get a plane back. Yeah right. Seems like next week's episode will show Dustin being his true self by calling his lawyer (with what money????) and threatening to shut down the show completely because he was called a name by Harvey.