Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-22-2008, 09:58 PM   #31
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Ugh, I hate the couples twist. I find myself liking one person but hating the other. I wish they'd break them up and play as individuals. It's for that reason that I can't totally get into this season like previous ones.

and the ratings are pathetic, so I don't see the couples being broken up. The show could be over by the end of March.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:12 PM   #32
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

There's a fine line between entertainment and pure annoyance, but that line has been crossed. I just watched a fight between Allison and Sheila, and it was the first time I got a headache from watching BB. All the screaming at each other has gotten to be too much.
HuntingtonM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:54 AM   #33
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Amanda(who is on slop) collapsed from low blood sugar earlier and had to be taken away by the medics! The panic button was pressed. She was lying on the ground motionless for a few seconds. She was with Natalie when it happened near the DR entrance and then Natalie screamed for the people outside to come in and help. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXa8-pzHGnU

At the same time Allison had an allergic reaction after eating a peanut and had to be seen by a nurse.

Both are now back in the house, apparently the slop restriction has been temporarily lifted.

Meanwhile Sheila wants to go home and is back to hating Adam... blah.
Brent88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:04 AM   #34
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I couldn't believe how slow BB was to react to Amanda's fainting. They should have been out there immediately helping her. Of course the bitch Chelsia thought she was faking.
Old 02-23-2008, 03:11 AM   #35
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
I couldn't believe how slow BB was to react to Amanda's fainting. They should have been out there immediately helping her. Of course the bitch Chelsia thought she was faking.
Yeah, I remember last season during one of the Dick/Jen fights BB had reassured her if something happened they would be out immediately. I guess Allison being in the DR already getting treatement slowed them down, but not really sure. Still looks really bad to have such a delay.
Brent88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 06:03 PM   #36
Rachel3118

I'm not getting into Big Brother this time around. I actually stopped watching it because I am too busy to watch it this time of year even without most of my regular shows on. When I was watching it I just didn't think anyone was very likeable. During this season and season 8 there has been too much pointless arguements.

Rachel3118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:58 PM   #37
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Is anyone watching? Unfortunately, I'm still watching this train wreck of a season. This is the first season that I have NO ONE to root for. Even though this cast is horrible, I am still semi-enjoying the episodes. I'm looking forward to seeing which house guest will return. As long as it isn't Alex or Jen, I'll be fine with it.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:00 AM   #38
I Love John Ritter
Miss ya, John

Anyone still watching? I'll admit I wasn't too into this season at first because of the whole couples thing. But now that they're split I'm hooked.

Johnathan Southworth Ritter
September 17, 1948 - September 11, 2003
Five years without you.

Don Knotts
July 21, 1924 - February 24, 2006.
I Love John Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #39
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I'm watching, even though I still think it's pretty bad. This is probably the worst casting BB has ever had. I still have no one to root for!
Old 03-25-2008, 02:07 PM   #40
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

I just wanted to let everyone know that There will be a Big Brother 10 This Summer.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:24 AM   #41
Lee G
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Quote:
I know it just started, but so far I am not into this season at all. I do not enjoy the overall concept, or any of the houseguests so far. I mean, I know Jen and Ryan are a couple, but did they really need to have sex in the house after only being there a week? Not to mention Natalie (who I find to be highly unattractive) and Matt doing oral. These people are disgusting.
I think Natalie is totally hot! She looks lovely and has it all in the right places. If I was on this season of Big Brother, I'd make Natalie forget all about her boyfriend. We'd get it on hot n heavy during bedtime, I'd have her knocked up before the show was over. Yes indeed.
Lee G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #42
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I think she's a total airhead, but I actually like Natalie a lot more now. I'm rooting for her, however, I don't think she will win. A couple weeks ago, I thought that Adam, Ryan, or Sharon would have a good chance at it, and right now I can definitely see Adam taking the game. We'll see, though.
Old 04-03-2008, 12:45 PM   #43
Scoobiedoo30
Forum Celebrity

TV

I forgot to tell everyone one that Try out's for Big Brother 10 is at Zephyrs Field.
Scoobiedoo30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #44
Lee G
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Quote:
I think she's a total airhead, but I actually like Natalie a lot more now. I'm rooting for her, however, I don't think she will win. A couple weeks ago, I thought that Adam, Ryan, or Sharon would have a good chance at it, and right now I can definitely see Adam taking the game. We'll see, though.
I think Natalie is smarter than she let's on, apparently she has the smarts to play a good game of Big Brother. Outside of that, I don't know. She is clearly the hottest girl in the house, I hope she at least gets to the end of the game because she's too beautiful to be sent packing earlier than that.
Lee G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2008, 10:07 PM   #45
caladon

Quote:
Has anyone noticed that Natalie has a rather disturbing "Stepford Wife" cast to her eyes. She seemed pretty obsessed with Matt, even though they'd just met and seemed completely oblivious to the fact that he'd toss her under the bus if it meant staying in the game longer.
caladon is offline   Reply With Quote