Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-06-2007, 09:10 PM   #91
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Bye Bye Big Brother. I refuse to watch Dick or Daniele win this freaking game. I have never been so disgusted.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:18 PM   #92
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent88
Bye Bye Big Brother. I refuse to watch Dick or Daniele win this freaking game. I have never been so disgusted.
I agree. I'll still watch, but I can't believe I'm now rooting for Jameka. Right now I see Dani taking the game.
HuntingtonM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:58 PM   #93
blackbeard
B.O.G.
Forum Regular

I am sure if Dick & Dani are the final 2, the jury will vote unanimously for Dani to win. No one will vote for Dick. The only chance of Jameka or Zack winning this game is if they throw HOH this Sunday and let Dani win. Dani will nominate Jam and Zac for eviction, 1 will be gone and then other can win last HOH to get in the final 2 and win the game. At least that is the only way I see of either of them winning this game.
blackbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 11:03 PM   #94
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbeard
I am sure if Dick & Dani are the final 2, the jury will vote unanimously for Dani to win. No one will vote for Dick. The only chance of Jameka or Zack winning this game is if they throw HOH this Sunday and let Dani win. Dani will nominate Jam and Zac for eviction, 1 will be gone and then other can win last HOH to get in the final 2 and win the game. At least that is the only way I see of either of them winning this game.
Actually, they don't have to throw this HOH, because they will both still be able to participate in the final HOH.
Old 09-08-2007, 03:19 AM   #95
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead00
This is what you get for putting in a Big Brother cheater
cheater? more like best big brother player to ever step foot into the house. just because she's blonde and hott doesn't mean she can't make it on her own merit.
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:48 PM   #96
blackbeard
B.O.G.
Forum Regular

Good bye Jameka, You can now kiss and cry with Amber in the jury house. If Zack doesn't win the next HOH good bye Zack.
blackbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:53 PM   #97
Brent88
Forum Veteran

This will be my last post on BB this season... if CBS is lucky. Dick and Daniele will be the final two, it's over and it doesn't even matter now. Goodbye.

Bring on the Fall premieres!
Brent88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 07:55 PM   #98
tdf4077
JaJa

Send a message via AIM to tdf4077

Zach was just dumb. Dick/Dani will never let him get past the top 3, so he should have used the opportunity to break up the alliance.

Go Jameka I guess.

I don't want to go all the way back through this...who did you all want to win? I was actually hoping for either Jessica or Eric!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:21 PM   #99
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf4077
I don't want to go all the way back through this...who did you all want to win? I was actually hoping for either Jessica or Eric!
Even though I disliked her for the first couple weeks...JEN! She ended up being my favorite this season. Now, I'm rooting for Dick, but I'm sure Dani will take the game.
Old 09-09-2007, 01:29 AM   #100
caladon

If this the last season of BB then I guess the audience will win. Speaking of Jen; when Dick (who is so aptly named) poured out the glass of tea on her head, did BB invoke any type of penalty upon him, or were they too busy laughing to do so?
caladon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 01:52 AM   #101
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by caladon
If this the last season of BB then I guess the audience will win. Speaking of Jen; when Dick (who is so aptly named) poured out the glass of tea on her head, did BB invoke any type of penalty upon him, or were they too busy laughing to do so?
I highly doubt this will be the last season of BB, and no Dick did not receive a penalty. CBS said because there was no physical harm, he did not technically break any rules.
Old 09-09-2007, 04:29 AM   #102
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
I highly doubt this will be the last season of BB, and no Dick did not receive a penalty. CBS said because there was no physical harm, he did not technically break any rules.
Yea, CBS hopes for this kind of drama to happen haha. The whole Dick/Jen thing was gold to them. When Jen took Dick's cigarette's and trashed them, I was SURE he was ready to kill her, so kind of disappointed nothing happened further. CBS probably replaced his supply because he has said nothing about it since (Not 100% because I don't get live feeds...) Still, not a bad season at all. You can't really do much to match season 6, 7 was a dissapointment (except for Janie of course ) but 7 and 8 were a huge improvement from seasons 4 and 5 put together.
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007, 02:46 PM   #103
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czas na Zywiec
Yea, CBS hopes for this kind of drama to happen haha. The whole Dick/Jen thing was gold to them. When Jen took Dick's cigarette's and trashed them, I was SURE he was ready to kill her, so kind of disappointed nothing happened further. CBS probably replaced his supply because he has said nothing about it since (Not 100% because I don't get live feeds...) Still, not a bad season at all. You can't really do much to match season 6, 7 was a dissapointment (except for Janie of course ) but 7 and 8 were a huge improvement from seasons 4 and 5 put together.
I know, I was really looking forward to a direct reaction from Dick about the cigarettes. CBS did replace them, it just wasn't shown. That's why Jen got so upset, and that's the reason she gave for going against the food restriction and eating. Even though it's not going to end how I want it to (does it ever?), I agree that it definitely wasn't a bad season. I don't expect another season to ever match or top season 6, but I'll definitely keep watching.
Old 09-10-2007, 09:53 PM   #104
Melonhead00
#00 Teshawn Edmonds
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czas na Zywiec
cheater? more like best big brother player to ever step foot into the house. just because she's blonde and hott doesn't mean she can't make it on her own merit.
I have never said so about her looks as she, Janelle, attempted or have, thrown certain competitions like, Power of Veto, Head-of-Household, and various food/drink and luxury to name a few. I see Janelle as an unfair and unfit player and I, TLE, give no one's rat's arse who says otherwise.
Melonhead00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 10:01 PM   #105
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead00
I have never said so about her looks as she, Janelle, attempted or have, thrown certain competitions like, Power of Veto, Head-of-Household, and various food/drink and luxury to name a few. I see Janelle as an unfair and unfit player and I, TLE, give no one's rat's arse who says otherwise.
Try making sense. Please explain when she threw competitions, other than the food comp in S6 when she purposely didn't try to win because the Nerd Herd was on her team. Also, how is this cheating? Please explain in full detail.