Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-21-2007, 12:07 PM   #31
Brieannas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAnalyzer
I still feel she could have done without the crying and cuss his a$$ out instead. And why was Kimberly dancing nasty with Gay Ross?-lol She was giving Ross the A$$ like he was straight-lol

Of course you don't.
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #32
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshprinceofLA
damn I really feel for Kimberly. I know if I was on the show I would kick dustins fat A*s even if it meant getting arrested. Come on warren kick his a*s or brat should. I can't belive he challenged ANT to a fight??? that's stupid he knows ant can't do sh*t and calls him out. I was hoping harvey would jus go and slap him damn dustin is a d*ck I hope he gets his a*s whooped cause he deserves it. What's up with him talking s*it about mo??
He seriously needs to be f****ed up If they don't do it I'll probably go over there and do it myself.
BRAVO!!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 05:12 PM   #33
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
Of course you don't.
So f*cking true.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 05:30 PM   #34
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Of course you don't.

Of Course I don't what?
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:22 PM   #35
Brieannas21

Quote:
Of Course I don't what?

You can't sympathize with a woman, and how low down and dirty that is to say to anyone. She had the right to get upset and cry if she wanted. I know that when I get to a certain point in my anger I'll start to cry it's just my thing, especially when I get to the point where I'm above pissed off and I'm on the verge of hurting you, I mean seriously causing damage.

I remember last summer when you lost your job and Irene and others made some comments about it. And you lost it calling people bitches and whatnot. I IM'ed you and told you to come down and you said NO. Now I didn't think that it was something to get mad and upset about, But unfortunately you did, it touched a nerve for you. Everyone has their breaking point.

So just think, Dustin had been picking on Kim over and over and she had every right to get upset call him the loser that he is.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:25 PM   #36
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
You can't sympathize with a woman, and how low down and dirty that is to say to anyone. She had the right to get upset and cry if she wanted. I know that when I get to a certain point in my anger I'll start to cry it's just my thing, especially when I get to the point where I'm above pissed off and I'm on the verge of hurting you, I mean seriously causing damage.

I remember last summer when you lost your job and Irene and others made some comments about it. And you lost it calling people bitches and whatnot. I IM'ed you and told you to come down and you said NO. Now I didn't think that it was something to get mad and upset about, But unfortunately you did, it touched a nerve for you. Everyone has their breaking point.

So just think, Dustin had been picking on Kim over and over and she had every right to get upset call him the loser that he is.

So are you realy comparing someone joking about a LAYOFF to someone joking about wanting to give a girl a sex toy? You are not comparing those two instances are you?-lol Bad example
Old 05-21-2007, 06:35 PM   #37
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
So are you realy comparing someone joking about a LAYOFF to someone joking about wanting to give a girl a sex toy? You are not comparing those two instances are you?-lol Bad example
Brie is not comparing the layoff to a sex toy. She is comparing how people (like you) blow up or get to a breaking point where their emotions come through. Some people show their emotions through crying, some through anger (like you), some people "get revenge", some people do things that maybe you or I wouldn't do, BUT YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE WHAT SOMEONE DID UNTIL YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION...You can't put yourself in that situation because you are not a woman Solomon. You are not trying to lose weight. You are not in front of cameras being told sh*t by a stupid a$$ like Dustin. You are not dealing with that a$$ BEHIND THE CAMERAS. So, don't ask silly questions abt "Why is so and so crying" when you already said it was not worth crying and you won't watch the show anymore. Bottom line, you don't care. Kimberly is overweight and that is one strike against her in your eyes.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:36 PM   #38
Brieannas21

Quote:
I know that you're not that dense, reread what I posted and maybe it'll soak in and you see what I was saying.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:37 PM   #39
Brieannas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
Brie is not comparing the layoff to a sex toy. She is comparing how people (like you) blow up or get to a breaking point where their emotions come through. Some people show their emotions through crying, some through anger (like you), some people "get revenge", some people do things that maybe you or I wouldn't do, BUT YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE WHAT SOMEONE DID UNTIL YOU ARE IN THAT SITUATION...You can't put yourself in that situation because you are not a woman Solomon. You are not trying to lose weight. You are not in front of cameras being told sh*t by a stupid a$$ like Dustin. You are not dealing with that a$$ BEHIND THE CAMERAS. So, don't ask silly questions abt "Why is so and so crying" when you already said it was not worth crying and you won't watch the show anymore. Bottom line, you don't care. Kimberly is overweight and that is one strike against her in your eyes.

THANK YOU!!!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 06:40 PM   #40
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:

I was always attracted to Kimberly, her weight was never an issue to me, I focus on face not body
Old 05-21-2007, 06:42 PM   #41
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
I was always attracted to Kimberly, her weight was never an issue to me, I focus on face not body
AGAIN...BULLSH*T!!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2007, 06:44 PM   #42
Brieannas21

Quote:
AGAIN...BULLSH*T!!!!!!!

as much as he talks about overweight women on this board, I could write a book.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #43
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
AGAIN...BULLSH*T!!!!!!!

I don't look at her as FAT. I look at her as Thick/Voloputous
Old 05-21-2007, 06:45 PM   #44
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
as much as he talks about overweight women on this board, I could write a book.
Yeah. Let me see, Hungry Hippos...I could do search right now and post at least 20 instances where an overweight woman was made fun of simply because she was overweight.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:50 PM   #45
Brieannas21

Quote:
Yeah. Let me see, Hungry Hippos...I could do search right now and post at least 20 instances where an overweight woman was made fun of simply because she was overweight.
He just said that Jordin on AI needed to lose weight before she turn into Monique.