Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-20-2007, 03:30 AM   #31
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

I recorded the March 18th episode, but because of thatSTUPID basketball game I missed the last 10 minutes.
So, which team was eliminated? I know that Dustin and Candace are curentlly in first place (I read that on the CBS website).

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
treky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 05:58 AM   #32
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

Exclamation

Actually, Charla and Mirna came in first place, which was a total shock!!! They picked the easiest Detour task and beat all other teams to the mat, which is the first time the team has ever arrived first. Uchenna & Joyce arrived at the mat last; fortunately, it was a Non-Elimination Round, but they are marked for elimination in the next leg and have to arrive in First Place or face a 30 minute penalty!!!
80sTrivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2007, 01:02 PM   #33
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
I recorded the March 18th episode, but because of thatSTUPID basketball game I missed the last 10 minutes.
So, which team was eliminated? I know that Dustin and Candace are curentlly in first place (I read that on the CBS website).
I agree about basketball. I HATE when Amazing Race is delayed. Dustin & Kandice came in second.
HuntingtonM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:17 AM   #34
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

this show was delayed for 45 MINUTES last Sunday because of basketball!!! 45 FREAKIN' MINUTES!!!! Do you BELEIVE THAT???? Good thing my DVD recorder can fast-forward at5 different speeds, if I f-f- on the fastest speed I can go through 15 minutes in just 2 minutes.
Now, I've learned-I set my DVD recorder to run for 90 minutes. This Sunday though, since I'll be home I might just watch it. Either that, or set the recorder to go for 3 hours, since the show's gonna be 2 hours. Thanks for nuttin', CBS!!!

Oh, well, at least they don't preemp it.
Old 04-16-2007, 05:53 AM   #35
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

Last night's episode was fantastic! Some people may not like them, but I really admire Charla & Mirna's tenacity and spirit! I was also glad not to see Eric & Danielle eliminated... it will be interesting to see which teams make it to the Final Three!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 10:25 AM   #36
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sTrivia
Some people may not like them, but I really admire Charla & Mirna's tenacity and spirit!
I'm definitely one of them. Honestly, how long can you go off about the blondes using a yield? I can see if it was used on them, but it wasn't! I'm sure it comes as a shocker to them, but the yields are a part of the game! With that said, this season would actually be pretty boring without them. I always find it better if there's a team that I love to hate.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:06 PM   #37
sugamama
Frequent Poster

I can't wait to see who wins.. I like Charla and Mirna especially Charla because she has so much spunk. I also like the team with the 2 guys I can't remember their names.
sugamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:38 PM   #38
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I'm pretty sure I know who wins, and if it's true, I'm definitely not pleased with it.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:02 AM   #39
Pentimento
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
I'm pretty sure I know who wins, and if it's true, I'm definitely not pleased with it.
If you do in fact know, it would have been nice if you could have put that in a spoiler box.

Mirna gets on my nerves at times but I've liked Charla since their first appearance in season five. It was great watching her scale the building and kick down doors this week. I wouldn't mind seeing them win. I also like Oswald and Danny. And Dustin.
Pentimento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 11:58 AM   #40
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentimento
If you do in fact know, it would have been nice if you could have put that in a spoiler box.
It wasn't a spoiler...
Old 04-19-2007, 02:48 AM   #41
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

yes, please. I recorded the last episode and I hadn't watched it yet, when I read your post.
So; please do that in the future.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:53 AM   #42
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

so; who's everyones favorite team/teams so far? Mine are Charla and Mirna & Dustin and Candace.

and Mirna and Dustin aren't bad lookers, either
Old 04-19-2007, 12:11 PM   #43
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by treky
yes, please. I recorded the last episode and I hadn't watched it yet, when I read your post.
So; please do that in the future.
What exactly is the spoiler here?
Old 04-30-2007, 06:01 AM   #44
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

Exclamation

***Spoilers for those who have not watched last night's episode yet***

I was sorry to see Oswald & Danny eliminated last night, but I did have a suspicion that's how things would end. I do think it's great that there are 2 all-female teams in the Final Three, and that the last team is one man/one woman. At this point, I will be satisfied with whomever crosses the Finish Line first. Dustin and Candice have been super-competitive, and if they haven't always played nice, they have played the game well. Should Eric & Danielle win, that would be great as well. Sure, they may have whined a great deal but they have kept coming from behind to stay in the race. Should Charla & Mirna win, I would be very happy as well. The editing has made Mirna seem to be a bit obnoxious, but you can tell she does love her cousin very much, and Charla is amazing. She's very tenacious and has never given up and if her team does win, it would be such a great statement to the millions of people who have a so-called disability that you can be a competitor and win! I'm looking forward to the finale next Sunday and I will be happy with the outcome either way!
Old 05-05-2007, 06:36 PM   #45
sugamama
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sTrivia
***Spoilers for those who have not watched last night's episode yet***

I was sorry to see Oswald & Danny eliminated last night, but I did have a suspicion that's how things would end. I do think it's great that there are 2 all-female teams in the Final Three, and that the last team is one man/one woman. At this point, I will be satisfied with whomever crosses the Finish Line first. Dustin and Candice have been super-competitive, and if they haven't always played nice, they have played the game well. Should Eric & Danielle win, that would be great as well. Sure, they may have whined a great deal but they have kept coming from behind to stay in the race. Should Charla & Mirna win, I would be very happy as well. The editing has made Mirna seem to be a bit obnoxious, but you can tell she does love her cousin very much, and Charla is amazing. She's very tenacious and has never given up and if her team does win, it would be such a great statement to the millions of people who have a so-called disability that you can be a competitor and win! I'm looking forward to the finale next Sunday and I will be happy with the outcome either way!

Very well said!! I agree. I can not wait till the finale.
sugamama is offline   Reply With Quote