Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Schedules Comedy Christmas Event; CNBC Gets A-Rod to Get Celebs Back in the Game
Fox Picks Up 2nd Season of Bless the Harts; Remembering Bill Macy of Maude
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-19-2007, 07:06 AM   #16
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

TV

I was disappointed that the premiere was only an hour! Aren't they usually two hours? At any rate, it was a blast!

80sTrivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2007, 10:25 PM   #17
tdf4077
JaJa

Send a message via AIM to tdf4077

not a bad episode, but i agree that it too short.

i would love to go on that show!
Old 02-21-2007, 02:05 AM   #18
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

well; I just finished watching it and I thought it was great!
It's a good thing that I set my DVD recorder to record it up until 9:30 though, since it ran late. But I learned years ago that CBS almost always runs late on Sunday night-even when it's not football season. They never run past a half-hour late, though.

Granny: "How much fer one o' them red diamonds?"
clerk: "Madam, those are rubies."
Granny: "OK ask her kin we buy one offa her."
clerk: " The ruby I am talking about is not a lady."
Granny: "Lissen, how she got them diamonds is her business. I'm just sayin' ask her kin we buy one from her."
treky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:02 AM   #19
Rachel3118

I am loving it so far, It is nice not to have to learn the names of new teams and to already have teams to route for.

I forgot that the first episode is usually 2 hours. It didn't really bother me because the first hour wouldn't have been that important since there are so many equalizers. Usually the extra time helps us to get to know the teams but we already knew them.

Rachel3118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:26 AM   #20
Wings#1ShowPeriod
Boo Lois, Yay Beer.
Forum Regular

The best episode of TAR Ive seen in a while..
Wings#1ShowPeriod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 06:49 AM   #21
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

TV

Last night's episode was fantastic!!! It had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. Of course, Rob & Amber are as competitive and cut-throat as ever!!! I'm glad Charla & Mirna were not eliminated... Charla is so brave and tough! I was a little irked with Team Kentucky... I guess Mary has grown so accustomed to other teams helping them out (The Cho Brothers from last season did a great deal for them), that she just assumes other teams are going to do the same, but this is All-Stars, baby! She really can't expect other teams to sacrifice their leads for them... "Amazing" episode!!!
Old 02-27-2007, 02:57 AM   #22
treky
star trek fan
Forum Veteran

yes; it is a GREAT one so far!
treky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:18 PM   #23
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

How did everyone like last night's episode? I'm still loving the show so far. I really love Dustin & Kandice, but wow...last night they were stupid. I couldn't believe Kandice actually said, "I guess there is no detour," after they had just completed the river rafting! I also CAN'T STAND Charla & Mirna. They are probably one of the most annoying teams who have ever been on the show. It was so annoying what they tried to pull with Teri & Ian, and they are just incredibly annoying in general.
HuntingtonM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:20 PM   #24
Corolla

Amazing Race has started already?

This is coming from a fan too. When does it air? I haven't watched it forever. Not even the reruns I used to watch.
Corolla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #25
The Great One

Awesome episode sunday night!
Old 03-12-2007, 05:58 AM   #26
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

Exclamation

***Spoilers*** (for those who haven't seen last night's episode...)

I have to say, last night's episode had me in total shock! I couldn't believe that Rob & Amber were eliminated! It just seemed so surreal that Charla & Mirna beat them to the Pit Stop. I guess the Karma Police were on patrol!
Old 03-12-2007, 08:51 AM   #27
Pentimento
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sTrivia
***Spoilers*** (for those who haven't seen last night's episode...)

I have to say, last night's episode had me in total shock! I couldn't believe that Rob & Amber were eliminated! It just seemed so surreal that Charla & Mirna beat them to the Pit Stop. I guess the Karma Police were on patrol!
That was great. The best part was that every time they fell behind, it was completely his fault for being careless, stubborn and/or arrogant. I hadn't even wanted to watch this season because I find him so repugnant, but now I can enjoy the rest of the race. I don't think I even care who wins now - just knowing it isn't going to be them is enough for me.
Pentimento is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 10:21 AM   #28
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

It was definitely an intense episode. I enjoyed it, though I didn't like the ending. I knew it was coming, because of a spoiler site I accidentally came across a while back . Each episode makes me hate Charla & Mirna more and more! I can't believe how big of bitches they are. If anyone has karma coming, it's definitely them!
HuntingtonM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:00 PM   #29
The Great One

Great episode. It was a major surprise for me that Rob & Amber were eliminated! I thought they had the best chance to win the game.
The Great One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 04:31 PM   #30
Lee G
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentimento
That was great. The best part was that every time they fell behind, it was completely his fault for being careless, stubborn and/or arrogant. I hadn't even wanted to watch this season because I find him so repugnant, but now I can enjoy the rest of the race. I don't think I even care who wins now - just knowing it isn't going to be them is enough for me.
Rob is OK, he's competitive and wants to win the race as much as the other racers do. I think he might have put too much emphasis/pressure on trying to stay in first place in the race, and it caused him to screw up. Choosing to put the sign together was the big mistake, it was the tougher task and wasted a lot of time. By the time they decided to do the other task, they had already fallen behind most of the other racers. At that point, fatigue may have become a factor and Rob didn't have much left in the tank. He didn't seem to be his usual exuberant self during the last part of the leg, they came in last and were eliminated. Charla & Mirna are not going to win the race either, I'll be glad when Phil tells them they are eliminated.

I will have to check out Rob & Amber's show on Fox Reality channel. He tries to become a professional poker player. The first season episodes have already been aired a few times, I haven't seen em yet.
Lee G is offline   Reply With Quote