Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Renews Freshman Fall 2019 Class; Fox Schedules 9-1-1 Spin-off for Midseason 2020
Fox Schedules Comedy Christmas Event; CNBC Gets A-Rod to Get Celebs Back in the Game
Fox Picks Up 2nd Season of Bless the Harts; Remembering Bill Macy of Maude
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes


New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-08-2006, 08:07 PM   #16
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
The lesbian chick Genesis from the Real World Boston didn't hook up with anyone on the show. She had an outside girlfriend.

I like the shows Real World New York and Los Angeles, because no one hooked up and those members were as real as you could get. Nowadays, the producers pick "beautiful" people just to see hook-ups and get those ratings. There is no substance anymore.

For me it would have to be RW Miami, I don't believe anyone hooked up on that show either. And RW Seattle was my favorite because it had David in the cast
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:30 PM   #17
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
For me it would have to be RW Miami, I don't believe anyone hooked up on that show either. And RW Seattle was my favorite because it had David in the cast
David needed anger management, you are the only person I ever heard that said they LIKED him...He was damn lucky he wasn't thrown out for what he did.

I loved RW up until Las Vegas. I also didn't care for New Orleans because of Melissa, I hated her.
__________________
DALLAS COWBOYS ARE HERE AT TRAINING CAMP!!!
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:34 PM   #18
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

I thought this thread was a REAL WORLD DENVER Discussion??
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:49 PM   #19
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
I thought this thread was a REAL WORLD DENVER Discussion??
I don't see Denver in the title of the thread...

Besides, it still is the topic of RW, and you should know better Solomon, how many times does a thread never stay on the actual subject matter?
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:53 PM   #20
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
I don't see Denver in the title of the thread...

Besides, it still is the topic of RW, and you should know better Solomon, how many times does a thread never stay on the actual subject matter?


I guess I was surprised that no one discusssed real world denver with all that drama that went on between the gay guy and black guy. So again, what do u think of the black guy wanted to beat up Davis?
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:07 PM   #21
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
David needed anger management, you are the only person I ever heard that said they LIKED him...He was damn lucky he wasn't thrown out for what he did.

I loved RW up until Las Vegas. I also didn't care for New Orleans because of Melissa, I hated her.

What is it that David did??? I don't remember him doing anything that bad to get thrown off the show other then mess with one of the producers
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:13 PM   #22
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
What is it that David did??? I don't remember him doing anything that bad to get thrown off the show other then mess with one of the producers

Can you please stick to the Real World Denver????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-lol
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:14 PM   #23
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
What is it that David did??? I don't remember him doing anything that bad to get thrown off the show other then mess with one of the producers
David from Seattle hit Irene McGee when she was leaving the show. He got mad because she was joking around saying that he was gay. Yeah, go hit a woman because she said you are gay. Oh wait, I think we got two of the guys mixed up. I am sorry, I meant Stephen. You are right.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:17 PM   #24
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
Can you please stick to the Real World Denver????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????-lol

I've only seen one episode of the Denver one, And those girls were fools to be fighting and crying over that one guy, and then the girls started to talk about how they love each other and whatnot......PLEASE. She had sex with him after only knowing him for 36 hrs. You don't do that on national television, they weren't that drunk, she just made herself look like a Ho.

NOW back to David, I want to know what it is that he did. I don't recall him doing anything that horrible
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:19 PM   #25
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
David from Seattle hit Irene McGee when she was leaving the show. He got mad because she was joking around saying that he was gay. Yeah, go hit a woman because she said you are gay. Oh wait, I think we got two of the guys mixed up. I am sorry, I meant Stephen. You are right.

Yeah Stephen hit Irene Not David, I was thinking to myslef "Did I miss something?"
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:20 PM   #26
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
I've only seen one episode of the Denver one, And those girls were fools to be fighting and crying over that one guy, and then the girls started to talk about how they love each other and whatnot......PLEASE. She had sex with him after only knowing him for 36 hrs. You don't do that on national television, they weren't that drunk, she just made herself look like a Ho.

NOW back to David, I want to know what it is that he did. I don't recall him doing anything that horrible
I mixed up, I meant Stephen for hitting Irene. My goof.

I loved Seattle RW. Like I said, when RW Las Vegas appeared, it went downhill with all that stupid "sleeping around" and partying.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:21 PM   #27
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
I've only seen one episode of the Denver one, And those girls were fools to be fighting and crying over that one guy, and then the girls started to talk about how they love each other and whatnot......PLEASE. She had sex with him after only knowing him for 36 hrs. You don't do that on national television, they weren't that drunk, she just made herself look like a Ho.

NOW back to David, I want to know what it is that he did. I don't recall him doing anything that horrible



I thought the guy Alex was GAY when it first came on
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:22 PM   #28
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
I mixed up, I meant Stephen for hitting Irene. My goof.

I loved Seattle RW. Like I said, when RW Las Vegas appeared, it went downhill with all that stupid "sleeping around" and partying.

I TOTALLY AGREE!!! Trishelle and Stephen (I believe that was his name) Those too got on my last nerve. Now just the site of Trishelle turns my stomach, I have to change the channel.
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:25 PM   #29
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
I mixed up, I meant Stephen for hitting Irene. My goof.

I loved Seattle RW. Like I said, when RW Las Vegas appeared, it went downhill with all that stupid "sleeping around" and partying.


Why do you keep ignoring my question?
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #30
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
Why do you keep ignoring my question?

I'll answer, he should have kicked his ass
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.