Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5


New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2006, 03:08 PM   #1
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default Solomon, what do you think so far of FLAVOR OF LOVE?

I caught up with the show this past week when they showed the reruns. I had missed three episodes, one while I was on vacation. I just seen yesterday the episode where Buckwild left voluntarily after New York came back in the game.
__________________
DALLAS COWBOYS ARE HERE AT TRAINING CAMP!!!
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006, 04:11 PM   #2
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
I caught up with the show this past week when they showed the reruns. I had missed three episodes, one while I was on vacation. I just seen yesterday the episode where Buckwild left voluntarily after New York came back in the game.

I don;t think Buckwild left because she was afraid of New York, she probably just felt it was wrong to bring her in so late in the game and just decided to leave. Delicous is Ugly, Crazy is Hot, lol
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 09:16 PM   #3
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
I don;t think Buckwild left because she was afraid of New York, she probably just felt it was wrong to bring her in so late in the game and just decided to leave. Delicous is Ugly, Crazy is Hot, lol
Oh I know she wasn't afraid. But I agree, New York should not have been brought in and she should have been EJECTED!!!! She put her hands on someone in a confrontational manner and that is supposedly a reason to be booted off. For that reason, I believe this "contest" is rigged. It has to be, why keep someone who touched another contestant when others have been booted off for the same reason????? I know now that NY will be the remaining girl along with another in the final episode. It is rigged, it is set-up and I don't like it one bit. Another thing, how could that girl now be "buddying up" with NY after NY stuck her finger on her face the way she did????? I am glad Buckwild said what she said because she put Flav on the spot and she told him THE TRUTH.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:23 PM   #4
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
Oh I know she wasn't afraid. But I agree, New York should not have been brought in and she should have been EJECTED!!!! She put her hands on someone in a confrontational manner and that is supposedly a reason to be booted off. For that reason, I believe this "contest" is rigged. It has to be, why keep someone who touched another contestant when others have been booted off for the same reason????? I know now that NY will be the remaining girl along with another in the final episode. It is rigged, it is set-up and I don't like it one bit. Another thing, how could that girl now be "buddying up" with NY after NY stuck her finger on her face the way she did????? I am glad Buckwild said what she said because she put Flav on the spot and she told him THE TRUTH.

The episode when Flav asked NY to stay wasn't as SHOCKING because the Radio station here in Philly gave it away when they said NY was returning
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:34 PM   #5
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
The episode when Flav asked NY to stay wasn't as SHOCKING because the Radio station here in Philly gave it away when they said NY was returning
I had heard too that she was returning, but NOT AS A CONTESTANT. I was shocked that she was planted as a contestant AFTER she stuck her finger in a contestant's face. Now, if other girls got booted for putting their hands on another, then she should suffer the same fate.

I seen a rerun yesterday of Tyra Banks. She had Flav on there and some of the contestants on there including Toasted, Buckwild and the girl who sh**tted on the floor. I couldn't believe that dumb ass girl was still insisting that ANYONE would have done that if they had been in her situation. That girl Toasted revealed she is entering medical school.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:52 PM   #6
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
I had heard too that she was returning, but NOT AS A CONTESTANT. I was shocked that she was planted as a contestant AFTER she stuck her finger in a contestant's face. Now, if other girls got booted for putting their hands on another, then she should suffer the same fate.

I seen a rerun yesterday of Tyra Banks. She had Flav on there and some of the contestants on there including Toasted, Buckwild and the girl who sh**tted on the floor. I couldn't believe that dumb ass girl was still insisting that ANYONE would have done that if they had been in her situation. That girl Toasted revealed she is entering medical school.


Was that on Oxygen?
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 12:56 PM   #7
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

I think so. It was on late last night.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 06:34 PM   #8
tdf4077
JaJa
Senior Member
 
tdf4077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 17, 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,677
Send a message via AIM to tdf4077
Default

Ok...so who do you all want to win? And, on a secondary side, who do you think will win?


My votes: I'd like to see Deelishis (or however he spells it lol) just 'cause Krazy's just that, and I HATE NY...but I think it'll be those two in the end, and NY will win
__________________
CSC--The Best Cycling Team in the World!!
tdf4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 09:39 PM   #9
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf4077
Ok...so who do you all want to win? And, on a secondary side, who do you think will win?


My votes: I'd like to see Deelishis (or however he spells it lol) just 'cause Krazy's just that, and I HATE NY...but I think it'll be those two in the end, and NY will win


NY or Crazy
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 10:11 PM   #10
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

I want Deelishis to win,

BUT if NY deserves to win because two ugly ass people belong together.
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:01 PM   #11
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brieannas21
I want Deelishis to win,

BUT if NY deserves to win because two ugly ass people belong together.

So you want a He/She to win?-lol
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:43 PM   #12
tdf4077
JaJa
Senior Member
 
tdf4077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 17, 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,677
Send a message via AIM to tdf4077
Default

She seems the most intelligent of the three, so that means she has no chance
tdf4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:46 PM   #13
TVFactFan
Member
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 17, 2002
Posts: 89,929
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf4077
She seems the most intelligent of the three, so that means she has no chance

I would be surprised if Crazy doesn't Win
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:20 AM   #14
tdf4077
JaJa
Senior Member
 
tdf4077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 17, 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,677
Send a message via AIM to tdf4077
Default

Well, honestly, I'm not sure which I'd rather see after D gets kicked out...

I mean, NY at least really is committed to him....Krazy doesn't seem to be there for him like at all....but maybe I'm just reading her wrong.
tdf4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 01:58 AM   #15
Brieannas21
Member
Senior Member
 
Brieannas21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 05, 2004
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,774
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
So you want a He/She to win?-lol

Yeah He/She NY deserves to win, he/she is ugly as sin and he/she has yellowish off white teeth

And to top it off, she can't read
Brieannas21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:17 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.