Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-27-2006, 10:20 PM   #1
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Default Flav asked the girl-"CRAZY" Are you Physically Attracted to me?-LOL

I wasn't expecting him to ask no dumb sh*t like that-lol What Else is the girls going to say when asked that?_LOL
TVFactFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 10:39 AM   #2
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Cool

is the girl BLIND??? AND DEAF???

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Lamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:21 PM   #3
felicitylen
Keep Austin WEIRD

Did she give him an answer? I remember her being silent for what seemed like a long time.
felicitylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 01:26 PM   #4
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by felicitylen
Did she give him an answer? I remember her being silent for what seemed like a long time.

She said yes, He must have really been feeling her to ask her that question
Old 08-28-2006, 05:04 PM   #5
Dr. Thong
a/k/a "ACK!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVResearcher
She said yes, He must have really been feeling her to ask her that question
Yes, but he was covered in dollar bills from head to toe. You have to know the context of these situations.
Old 08-28-2006, 05:38 PM   #6
tdf4077
JaJa

Send a message via AIM to tdf4077

I really did see Toastee gettin' ousted...it was so from left-field....she just seemed dumb, though!
Old 09-07-2006, 12:10 PM   #7
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

None of those fine black women on the show are attracted to his ugly ass hahahahahahahahahahaha. If they do say they're attracted to him, it's because they wanna stay on the show and they don't wanna get booted off the show LOL. I just started watching the show last Sunday. I had no interest in watching it at first because i feel that those women could be spending their time doing something else important. Boots, Delicious, Buckee, Krazy are very attractive and sexy women. Boots got some big breasts. Solomon did you see the bikini she had on when her and Flavor Flav got in the swimming pool Sunday? I said damn when i was looking at her breasts LOL. The only thing i don't like about Boots is she's always starting sh*t.
isiahthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2006, 02:12 PM   #8
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
None of those fine black women on the show are attracted to his ugly ass hahahahahahahahahahaha. If they do say they're attracted to him, it's because they wanna stay on the show and they don't wanna get booted off the show LOL. I just started watching the show last Sunday. I had no interest in watching it at first because i feel that those women could be spending their time doing something else important. Boots, Delicious, Buckee, Krazy are very attractive and sexy women. Boots got some big breasts. Solomon did you see the bikini she had on when her and Flavor Flav got in the swimming pool Sunday? I said damn when i was looking at her breasts LOL. The only thing i don't like about Boots is she's always starting sh*t.

Yeah I saw it, her name should have been TITney Houston-lol
Old 09-07-2006, 05:00 PM   #9
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

LOL
Old 09-07-2006, 05:02 PM   #10
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

I'm glad Flav got rid of that fat woman Like Dat. She got issues. Solomon did you see when she was sitting at the dining room table with the rest of the ladies Sunday and she was drinking milk outta the carton and she burped? She is trifling. I heard about her taking a sh*t on his floor. What's her damn problem? She think a man is supposed to be interested in her ghetto fat ass when she does dumb stuff like that?
Old 09-09-2006, 04:58 PM   #11
An 80s Guy
legen-wait for it-dary!

Send a message via Yahoo to An 80s Guy

She(Like dat) has a blog on AOL Blackvoices or something.She was talking about how she was laughing when Buckey called her "Fatass".She also said she drank the orange juice out of the carton because there was what in hwe words was a "Swallow" left in there.She said when she burped they edited out her saying "Excuse me".
An 80s Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2006, 05:06 PM   #12
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by An 80s Guy
She(Like dat) has a blog on AOL Blackvoices or something.She was talking about how she was laughing when Buckey called her "Fatass".She also said she drank the orange juice out of the carton because there was what in hwe words was a "Swallow" left in there.She said when she burped they edited out her saying "Excuse me".

Has her real age been revealed?-lol I'm guessing 40-42
Old 09-09-2006, 05:10 PM   #13
An 80s Guy
legen-wait for it-dary!

Send a message via Yahoo to An 80s Guy

No, mabey she's embarased.They're supposed to be somewhere between 20-25 or something.It's odd as the man they're trying to win the heart of is double that.
An 80s Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 04:54 PM   #14
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

I watched Flavor Of Love yesterday and Flav got rid of Beautiful and Nipplez. Buckwild decided to leave because Flav wanted to keep New York around. Buckwild doesn't like New York so she left. I think Buckwild did the right thing because New York likes to start sh*t. Beautiful is gorgeous. I hope to see her on tv more in the near future. She was too quiet and i think that's why Flav got rid of her. Delicious has a lot of hate towards Krazy. I don't know why but she shouldn't have asked Krazy yesterday did she get naked in the hot tub with Flav because that's none of her business. Delicious tried to make Krazy look stupid when Three 6 Mafia asked her at the party a few weeks ago did she know any of Flav's music. I bet all the girls on the show don't know who Public Enemy is LOL.
Old 09-11-2006, 04:58 PM   #15
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by isiahthomas
I watched Flavor Of Love yesterday and Flav got rid of Beautiful and Nipplez. Buckwild decided to leave because Flav wanted to keep New York around. Buckwild doesn't like New York so she left. I think Buckwild did the right thing because New York likes to start sh*t. Beautiful is gorgeous. I hope to see her on tv more in the near future. She was too quiet and i think that's why Flav got rid of her. Delicious has a lot of hate towards Krazy. I don't know why but she shouldn't have asked Krazy yesterday did she get naked in the hot tub with Flav because that's none of her business. Delicious tried to make Krazy look stupid when Three 6 Mafia asked her at the party a few weeks ago did she know any of Flav's music. I bet all the girls on the show don't know who Public Enemy is LOL.

I was surprised that NY made Bootz apologize-lol Krazy is the prettiest girl left and Delicious look like a Transsexual-lol