Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables
2019 New York Comic Con Round Up

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-02-2006, 09:38 AM   #46
tdf4077
JaJa

Send a message via AIM to tdf4077

Unless she didn't have to go home, home...maybe she got to stay in Paris and just not compete until at the rest of them go home...

That would rock...a free, all expense paid trip to Paris and 24 hours to do whatever you like (since it seems they stay in Paris for like a day or two then return home)...
Old 09-03-2006, 08:03 AM   #47
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

Smile

^ I was thinking the same thing... the way they edited the show, there was a shot of an airplane taking off at the end of the program... of course, that doesn't mean Angela was on that flight! So, maybe she did get to spend some time in Paris, as she had never been before...
80sTrivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 03:53 PM   #48
¤Graced¤
MBV
Forum Regular

Well I imagine it takes awhile for the producers, camera crew, etc. to get rooms at a hotel and for the whole crew to get situated. Through the magic of television editing, 2 days can look like 2 hours.
¤Graced¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 07:30 PM   #49
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Send a message via AIM to Number 9 Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Number 9 Dream

I agree--although parts of Jeffrey's outfit looked cool, the pants were horrible and not flattering at all. Michael's definitely looked fresh and young and looked good on his body. I actually thought Laura looked gorgeous as well (with her hair straightened and styled, softer make-up, and her dress was simple and pretty).

I am not sad to see Angela gone, honestly...I never liked her stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Graced¤
Great show last night. But Michael really should have won that one. Jefferey's outfit was well made, but the crystals on the crotch of the pants! Maybe the judges were trying to justify giving Michael the win over Jeff in the garbage challenge.

And finally Angela's gone Now if they could just get rid of Vincent, who made what? a black sweater and black pants. Really innovative and not boring, huh?

Live a little
be a gypsy
get around

http://www.librarything.com/profile/skelterhelter

http://retrogirl82.dvdaf.com/owned

formerly Retrogirl82
Number 9 Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 09:10 PM   #50
tdf4077
JaJa

Yeah...though I'm not a huge Laura fan 'cause everything she does looks so similar, her hair was nice...

I just really hated Jeffrey's pants w/that glittery fly....

I'm still hangin' in there for Uli and Michael (more Michael)
tdf4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2006, 11:37 AM   #51
puertaazul
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf4077

I'm still hangin' in there for Uli and Michael (more Michael)
Double that vote!! I hope they make it!! I would not like to see Jeffrey there, he doesn't deserve it IMO.
puertaazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2006, 06:12 PM   #52
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Send a message via AIM to Number 9 Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Number 9 Dream
Talking

I agree--Jeffrey needs to go home! I am rooting for Laura, Michael, and Kayne for the top 3, but will definitely be HAPPY if Uli makes it instead of one of my picks. I've always loved her style, but I just have a feeling she doesn't cause enough drama on the show in order for her to make it to the end. I heard rumors that they always keep around someone who will cause fights, even if they aren't necessarily good. I wonder if that person will be Vincent or if they've already had their fill on Angela? I am not sad to see her gone.

Kayne is my absolute favorite, though--even though he did make a tacky garment in the garbage challenge, everything else he's done has been spectacular (especially the Marilyn dress, OMG!) and he's just really funny.

Ok, guys, I was doing some thinking--once we get a date for the final episode, we should cast our votes as to who we think will win the challenge a week in advance (perhaps a poll?) Just for some fun Let me know what you guys think

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertaazul
I would not like to see Jeffrey there, he doesn't deserve it IMO.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:56 PM   #53
tdf4077
JaJa

The poll or vote definately sounds like a good idea...on this board, they do that already for big brother, and that's fun!
Old 09-06-2006, 07:09 PM   #54
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Cool! Once the final week comes, I'll post the poll with the remaining contestants and we'll cast our votes...sounds like fun! :tehcool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf4077
The poll or vote definately sounds like a good idea...on this board, they do that already for big brother, and that's fun!
Old 09-07-2006, 01:27 AM   #55
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Exclamation contains spoilers!

So, what did you guys think about this episode? I actually disagree with the judges on Jeffrey's garment--I really didn't like the cut of it and how the crotch was so revealing...and something about the yellow plaid just didn't appeal to me. And I really LOVED Kayne and Uli's dresses! Honestly, maybe I just like sparkle and flair, but I usually love Kayne's stuff and tonight's dress was pretty, IMO (and he's so adorable! I love how he stands by his stuff!)

I am not devastated that Vincent is gone (for the most part, I never liked his stuff, but I didn't think his couture dress was THAT bad), but I am going to miss his kooky personality. See ya later, Vincent! We hardly knew ye
Old 09-07-2006, 10:21 AM   #56
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Agree! I LOVED Kaynes dress.. it was gorgeous. Def. my fav. out of them all. His was the only one I really liked at all really, I didnt think it was tacky.
Old 09-07-2006, 05:32 PM   #57
tdf4077
JaJa

I agree completely...I liked Kayne's dress and HATED Jeff...yellow plaid?!!! No!
Old 09-07-2006, 06:16 PM   #58
¤Graced¤
MBV
Forum Regular

I actually really like Jeffrey's dress, plus his model really sells it on the runway. But I don't think he deserved two wins in a row, because he is not really one of the best designers.

My mom and I loved Kayne's outfit. Tacky? I could really see an actress wearing it on the red carpet.

Though I was worried that the judges might screw Michael over for Vincent (a la Allison). Now the dead weight is pretty much gone.
¤Graced¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 03:58 PM   #59
puertaazul
Forum Regular

Yeah, I have to say that this is the first time that I was impressed with Jeffrey's design. I really like it, but his attitude, I can't stand it! I was scared for Michael also..his dress was poorly made. I am glad that he got throough!
puertaazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:26 PM   #60
tdf4077
JaJa

I liked Kayne's dress, but I don't know that it was haute couture...it seeemd great for a red carpet!