Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-10-2006, 01:00 PM   #16
tdf4077
JaJa

Send a message via AIM to tdf4077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central Perk
I really liked Angela's dress and I agree that it is a timeless look. Michael really deserved his win, loved his outfit. Bradley, Robert, and Jeffrey's outfits were all disappointments to me. Laura continues to be my favorite, I just love her design aesthetic.
Laura is very, very classy...I just wouldn't buy it for myself is all....but she is really good...maybe not as diverse as could be, though...I'd like to see men's wear from her out of curiosity.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:49 PM   #17
Central Perk
~~~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf4077
Laura is very, very classy...I just wouldn't buy it for myself is all....but she is really good...maybe not as diverse as could be, though...I'd like to see men's wear from her out of curiosity.
Me too. I hope there are challenges that will feature menswear this season.
Central Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 03:57 PM   #18
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Send a message via AIM to Number 9 Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Number 9 Dream

Laura's outfits are always very chic and sophisticated--I really can't find anything wrong with them. I love her 'don't mess with me' personality

As far as the challenge, I LOVEDDDDD Kanye's Marilyn Monroe goth outfit. That was just gorgeous! I also loved Angela's outfit and would wear it myself!

What did you guys think of the most recent challenge (the one with the garbage?) I personally thought Jeff's outfit was the best (although I don't like him at all as a person). I just liked the blue and yellow together, as well as the way it flounced. It was pretty

Live a little
be a gypsy
get around

http://www.librarything.com/profile/skelterhelter

http://retrogirl82.dvdaf.com/owned

formerly Retrogirl82
Number 9 Dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:19 PM   #19
tdf4077
JaJa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 9 Dream
What did you guys think of the most recent challenge (the one with the garbage?) I personally thought Jeff's outfit was the best (although I don't like him at all as a person). I just liked the blue and yellow together, as well as the way it flounced. It was pretty
Well, though I LOVE Michael, and I'm hoping for him to go all the way, I do agree...Jeff should have won this challange...his dress was great.

The only problem w/Laura is that almost all her outfits look the same to me....it's getting boring for me.
tdf4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 04:30 PM   #20
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

Send a message via AIM to Number 9 Dream Send a message via Yahoo to Number 9 Dream

Agreed all the way I do wish Laura would spice it up a bit. I think she may make it close to the end, but I don't think she'll win the competition (I think it'll either be Michael or Kayne, which are both choices I'd be extremely happy with).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdf4077
Well, though I LOVE Michael, and I'm hoping for him to go all the way, I do agree...Jeff should have won this challange...his dress was great.

The only problem w/Laura is that almost all her outfits look the same to me....it's getting boring for me.
Old 08-20-2006, 06:10 PM   #21
Central Perk
~~~~~

Even though I dislike Jeffrey he deserved a win. I'm so bummed Alison left I really liked some of her designs. I can't believe Vincent is still on the show, he's crazy and I've never cared for his outfits. Laura will need to spice it up, but she does have excellent taste.
Central Perk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2006, 06:14 PM   #22
Number 9 Dream
That '70s Girl

I agree about what you said regarding Alison. I thought she made a big mistake with her dress, but that was the only outfit thus far that I disliked. All of her stuff prior to that dress was cute, fun, and beautiful. I thought the judging may have been a little harsh.

Regarding Vincent: I am in the minority, but I think that guy is so funny! He's absolutely crazy. However, all of his designs have been pretty atrocious so far (well, the outfit for the beauty pagent wasn't too bad...it just had to lose those wings on the shoulders). They are definitely keeping him around for the entertainment factor, although I think he'll be out soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central Perk
Even though I dislike Jeffrey he deserved a win. I'm so bummed Alison left I really liked some of her designs. I can't believe Vincent is still on the show, he's crazy and I've never cared for his outfits. Laura will need to spice it up, but she does have excellent taste.
Old 08-20-2006, 07:01 PM   #23
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

I really felt Jeffrey's dress should have won the "garbage" challenge, but I'm certainly glad Kayne wasn't eliminated due to his momentary lapse in judgement with his outfit! Laura is a class designer, and I love it when she gets into it with Jeffrey, Kayne and Vincent! My money is on Laura, Michael and Kane in the final three...
80sTrivia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:04 PM   #24
puertaazul
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sTrivia
My money is on Laura, Michael and Kane in the final three...
new to the boards...but have been watching the entire new season of PR!!
i agree with you on laura and michael, but i think that Ullie is going to make it into the final 3. she tends to stand out with her designs, and the judges seem to like what she has done so far.

as for laura, i am also getting a little bored with her designs, even though they are very classic & well-made. the judges don't seem to mind though...
puertaazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 05:56 PM   #25
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by puertaazul
new to the boards...but have been watching the entire new season of PR!!
i agree with you on laura and michael, but i think that Ullie is going to make it into the final 3. she tends to stand out with her designs, and the judges seem to like what she has done so far.

as for laura, i am also getting a little bored with her designs, even though they are very classic & well-made. the judges don't seem to mind though...
I forgot about Uli!!! Her designs are amazing, too... I hope she wins a challenge, as she has come close several times!!!
Old 08-21-2006, 11:39 PM   #26
¤Graced¤
MBV
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sTrivia
I forgot about Uli!!! Her designs are amazing, too... I hope she wins a challenge, as she has come close several times!!!
Uli did win the dog challenge.

Michael and Uli are most likely going to make the final three, but I wouldn't be too quick to think Laura will. She's just too bland IMHO.
¤Graced¤ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 10:49 AM   #27
tdf4077
JaJa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Graced¤

Michael and Uli are most likely going to make the final three, but I wouldn't be too quick to think Laura will. She's just too bland IMHO.
I agree...unless Uli and/or Michael seriously screw something up, they should be in the finals....I don't know if Kane will be able to hang in there for it or not....Jeffrey maybe. Angela, Robert, and Vincent will all probably go here pretty soon (or at least, in my opinion, they should).
tdf4077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:09 PM   #28
puertaazul
Forum Regular

Quote:

i agree, but for some reason the judges really seem to like her...i am getting tired of seeing the same thing all the time from her.

can't wait til tomorrow!!
puertaazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006, 11:04 AM   #29
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

Kayne is my favorite <3
Old 08-23-2006, 04:29 PM   #30
80sTrivia
Pop Culture Soothsayer
Forum Veteran

Quote:
I missed that episode!!! Uli's designs are always so elegant...