Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-17-2005, 10:53 AM   #61
L&OFan4Eva
Forum Regular

As much as I hate both Ivette and Maggie, I think Maggie's the lesser of the two evils. Maggie was evil by association, Ivette's just plain evil and a hateful b*tch on top of that. I think Maggie will win it, solely because less of hell will come to earth if she does win.
L&OFan4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:41 AM   #62
felicitylen
Keep Austin WEIRD

Okay, first off, I really didn't care too much either sides, but I wanted Janelle to win. I had a feeling if Janelle won, then she would of brought Ivette with her.

Second, I don't understand why Ivette handed the money to Maggie? Ivette has cried during the whole game about how much the $500k would mean to her family, and then to just hand that over to Maggie and take the $50,000 doesn't make sense to me. Did anyone here how Ivette kept screaming, "Maggie, you believed in me!" What was up with that?

I'm confused, did Ivette come to make friends or win money? I honestly don't even see Crappy or Maggie still being her friends after this game is over with. I bet Ivette's family is so pissed with her, especially her girlfriend.
felicitylen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:33 PM   #63
jmoney48
Frequent Poster

ivette handed the money to maggie?!?!?!
jmoney48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 01:45 PM   #64
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

I hate Ivette, but I understand why she did what she did. She probably won't win with Maggie, but if she had taken Janie to the end, she probably wouldn't have won either. It would have been "going against the friendship" and I'm sure that would have lost her votes. Even if she doesn't win now, at least she kept her word.
HuntingtonM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:10 AM   #65
Rachel3118

I think she should have let Janelle win HOH and then had Janelle pick her for the final two. Although Janelle could have taken Maggie but I doubt that.

If she had taken Janelle she would have betrayed the friendship and her chaces of winning would be gone. Some of the friendship member could have felt Jannelle was a strong player and deserved to win.

She probably wouldn't win either way but this way she keeps her friendship with Maggie and Cappy and someone she likes wins.

Rachel3118 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:20 AM   #66
vashti1999
NY METS - #1
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
I'd think Beau would obviously vote for Ivette. James would vote Ivette. Jen & April would vote Maggie. The winner really depends on the Sovereigns. Right now I can't see Rachel voting Ivette, but things change.
I was trying to break down the votes, then I saw your post. I pretty much agree with you. It's a tossup either way for three voters.

beau - ivette
rachel - ?
howie - ?
janelle - ?
jennifer - maggie
april - maggie
james - ivette
Old 09-20-2005, 12:42 PM   #67
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashti1999
I was trying to break down the votes, then I saw your post. I pretty much agree with you. It's a tossup either way for three voters.

beau - ivette
rachel - ?
howie - ?
janelle - ?
jennifer - maggie
april - maggie
james - ivette
At first I was thinking Janelle would vote Ivette, but now I'm not so sure. I'm sure the 3 of them have talked things over, and I wouldn't be surprised if they all voted the same. Since Janelle lost to Ivette, maybe she wouldn't vote her.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:05 PM   #68
felicitylen
Keep Austin WEIRD

Quote:
At first I was thinking Janelle would vote Ivette, but now I'm not so sure. I'm sure the 3 of them have talked things over, and I wouldn't be surprised if they all voted the same. Since Janelle lost to Ivette, maybe she wouldn't vote her.

I'm thinking all the votes will swing towards Maggie....It will be a huge surprise to me if all the votes went toward Ivette. They all change their mind at the last minute so it's going to be a hard decision.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:23 PM   #69
Rachel3118

Quote:
Originally Posted by vashti1999

beau - ivette
rachel - ?
howie - ?
janelle - ?
jennifer - maggie
april - maggie
james - ivette
Yah, thats pretty much how I see the votes being. I would guess the other 3 would vote Maggie but I don't know.

I don't think Janelle would not vote for Ivette because she lost to her. If anything she would vote for her since she was a good competitor in that.
Old 09-20-2005, 01:55 PM   #70
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel3118
I don't think Janelle would not vote for Ivette because she lost to her. If anything she would vote for her since she was a good competitor in that.
Well, they have hated each other the entire game, and Janie doesn't seem to have as many problems with Maggie. But of course we won't know her final decision until tonight. I'm really just watching to see them all together again. I could really care less to see who wins. I just hope the crowd outside isn't enthusiastic toward the winner!
Old 09-20-2005, 08:17 PM   #71
Rachel3118

Quote:
Well, they have hated each other the entire game, and Janie doesn't seem to have as many problems with Maggie. But of course we won't know her final decision until tonight. I'm really just watching to see them all together again. I could really care less to see who wins. I just hope the crowd outside isn't enthusiastic toward the winner!
Yah thats pretty much how I feel.

The one good thing is I can just relax and enjoy the show. I don't have to be all worried about who wins.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:52 AM   #72
felicitylen
Keep Austin WEIRD

Well, Maggie ended up winning, no surprise. At first it was a tie until Howie voted for Maggie. It looked like Ivette was about to cry when Julie announced Maggie as the winner. It was funny when the houseguests were questioning them, Maggie told Ivette how she didn't think any either of the houseguests liked them; I think the funniest moment came from Howie when he told Maggie and Ivette how he's voting for America's Last Choices.
Old 09-21-2005, 11:58 AM   #73
vashti1999
NY METS - #1
Forum Veteran

Ivette had this look on her face like "I thought I was gonna win half a million dollars and I've only got $50,000." I didn't really feel sorry for her but I didn't laugh about it either. It was just interesting how obviously disappointed she was that she didn't win. She couldn't even do a good job of faking a smile.
vashti1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2005, 09:21 PM   #74
¤I Love Clay Aiken¤
MISS APRIL
Forum Legend

Location: Parsonsfield ME Shaws - Screwing my way up the employment ladder!
Send a message via AIM to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤ Send a message via Yahoo to ¤I Love Clay Aiken¤

I couldnt have cared less who won so I wasnt too worried about that. My favorite parts were Howie, he was so funny. I also liked how the jury members talked before and James pointed out to Janelle that the best player of the game was sitting in the jury instead of the house, which imo was true. I also loved how Janelle got the best crowd response, April mustve been crapping her pants. Speaking of April, they showed the clip of her calling America POS. She tried to come up with an excuse about the house 'bringing out the worst in you', but my mother saw it clearly: "Bull****! You were jealous and wanted to win." Which is true. And the friendship wonders why they werent popular with the audience. And when the winner was announced, neither one of them seemed to enthused. I can see Ivette being a bit down [though she had to expect that she just handed Maggie the money], but even Maggie was just like.. whatever. Im already having James/Kaysar/Janelle/Howie withdrawals. I hope they all make it to BB Allstars, which is the rumors Ive heard about next season.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:31 PM   #75
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran

CRYSTAL! You didn't reply to my PM. >:O

I LOVED the finale, aside from the part where they announced the winner. But the applauses for Janie/Kaysar were so great...I loved it. And I had a feeling it would be...I love how April's was the quietest. And how they finally exposed the ****ty side to the fiend****. Ahhh, and the questioning was great too. Hagg couldn't give a straight answer to anyone and kept skewing to other, pointless tangents. But it was great to see everyone again. And if anything, I love how Sarah turned around and understood what happened that week, and how Howie/Janie shouldn't have been to blame. Aaaand when Howie said they're voting for America's LAST choice....heh heh.
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote