Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables
2019 New York Comic Con Round Up

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-06-2005, 07:41 PM   #1
Agent 13

Thumbs down Nova Scotia Bad Trader! "Lisa Mailman" at it again!

Lisa Mailman uses a lot of aliases, and is from Nova Scotia. It has recently come to my attention that she's using the name Matt.

Steer clear of Nova Scotia, but if you must, make her/him send first to be on the safe side.

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...hreadid=127080
Old 08-06-2005, 11:52 PM   #2
Crunchhardtack
Crunchhardtack
Occasional Poster

Send a message via AIM to Crunchhardtack
Angry

Yes, Lisa Mailman / Annie Mailman is a bad trader. DO NOT do business with this person !!! On May 26th, I thought I had completed a trade with her for some episodes of Charles In Charge. I sent her a box of blank tapes, which cost me $10.35 to ship via airmail to Nova Scotia, Canada. A few days later, Lisa/Annie, contacted me via email, stating that the package had arrived and that the finished tapes would be in the mail "in a few days." I waited a week or so and nothing arrived. I emailed her a few times, not getting a response for several days. Finally, I got a response from her with the answer being that she was in the hospital having a baby. I took into consideration that having a baby was important enough to not respond to emails.

I waited another week, on the presumption that the package might have been delayed in customs. After about three weeks, I called my local post office to inquire about the the amount of time it would take for a package to be shipped to my residence, the midwest, in the USA from Nova Scotia, including customs delays. I was told 7 to 10 days tops, via airmail. I forwarded the information I had to Ms. Mailman. She told me that she went to her local post office to check on where the package could be and was told that it might have been held up in customs due to the threat of possible "terrorist attacks." Another week or so went by with no package arriving at my residence. In an email sent to me on July 15th, she said she would get a replacement package into the mail asap. Another week or ten days went by with no replacement package arriving at my residence.

I contacted Ms. Mailman again. This time she responded and was less than cordial, stating that she had a new baby, a job, and a life, and that the package would be in the mail "in the morning." I received nothing. I was continually lied to by this person for nearly nine weeks. Currently, I am seeking retribution by reporting this person for internet fraud and mail fraud. And I also will report this to her ISP. I have every single email saved from this person, including her home mailing address. I should have known better to check the bad traders list prior to doing business with Ms. Mailman. Her name was posted on there more than a few times. Here are the email addresses she used while I was in contact with her.

annenlisa@ns.sympatico.ca
whiskers12@ns.sympatico.ca

Do not do business with this person unless you want to get burned.

Last edited by Crunchhardtack; 08-07-2005 at 09:35 PM. Reason: correction
Old 08-08-2005, 12:31 AM   #3
Devoman13
Frequent Poster

She scammed me for 2 tapes as well. Hopefully she will go away with her Scott Baio obsession and "new baby" and never be heard from again. I would like to see her get busted for something as many times as she has ripped off people. At least put her in a mental institution to keep her away from the good people cause I have the feeling she is ALL BAD!
Old 08-08-2005, 08:44 AM   #4
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default I got taken too by her

About 2 or 3 months ago, she made a deal with me to trade about 100discs for 100 jewel cases, well she emailed me a tracking # and low and behold that tracking # never moved, it was one of the #s you get when u pay online or print out the label, but she never mailed a thing, then she stopped replying

i tried to wait, b/c i thought maybe she was just really behind and not admitting to it, months later, nothing

why do people do this?
imean waste so much time and effort and blantantly rip people off.? i mean i know sometimes deals go bad and stuff is a mess and late and all, but how can people rip off over and over and over and never send anything and have no remorse?
Old 08-09-2005, 11:37 PM   #5
Crunchhardtack
Crunchhardtack
Occasional Poster

Send a message via AIM to Crunchhardtack
Angry

The best thing we all can do is report her for internet fraud and mail fraud. We can also report this activity to her ISP. Also, post that she is a bad trader on any other tape/dvd trading sites on the internet.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:53 PM   #6
lordsmurf
Frequent Poster

lisaelaine350@hotmail.com is the newest one for this piece of bio waste.
Old 08-16-2005, 03:35 PM   #7
Agent 13

Default Still around...