Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-24-2005, 07:25 PM   #46
JT

"No, Constantine, let her believe that she isn't fat already," Jessica said. Everyone went silent and looked at Jess. "Good God, people, it's a joke!." She wolfed down the rest of the pizza on her plate and rose from her seat. "I'm gonna go back to the room now. I have to get my beauty sleep."

"Oh we can't interrupt that. You need all you can get!" Bo said. Everyone laughed.

"Put a sock in it, Harold. Unless you want me to put my fists in your mouth and my feet up your you-know-what. Why don't you come with me?"

Jessica and Bo went into Jessica and Lindsey's room. "Oh I can't help it! I need to have you right here right now," Bo said. Jessica looked at her hair in the mirror.

"Bogart, you really make me look bad when you make your little cracks like that..."

"Oh, babes, you mean the beauty sleep thing?"

"No, no. The thing about Scott. It made Carrie smile."

"Yeah, and?"

"We can't let her be happy, can't you see? She wants to be with Constantine."

"And so?"

"So they can gain their own little fanbase and have more reason for fans to vote for them? I'm not going down like that. Carrie and Constantine are going to WISH they never tried to screw Jessica Sierra!"

Bo stared at Jessica. Jessica sighed and went back into the lobby.
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:30 PM   #47
EmoJoe
Cool cool cool
Forum Legend

Send a message via MSN to EmoJoe

Sorry to interupt but how should Anthony come in?

www.sitcomsarestupid.blogspot.com
EmoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 07:48 PM   #48
JT

LOL! He can be in the lobby area when Jessica reenters it with Bo.
Old 05-24-2005, 09:47 PM   #49
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
"No, Constantine, let her believe that she isn't fat already," Jessica said. Everyone went silent and looked at Jess. "Good God, people, it's a joke!." She wolfed down the rest of the pizza on her plate and rose from her seat. "I'm gonna go back to the room now. I have to get my beauty sleep."

"Oh we can't interrupt that. You need all you can get!" Bo said. Everyone laughed.

"Put a sock in it, Harold. Unless you want me to put my fists in your mouth and my feet up your you-know-what. Why don't you come with me?"

Jessica and Bo went into Jessica and Lindsey's room. "Oh I can't help it! I need to have you right here right now," Bo said. Jessica looked at her hair in the mirror.

"Bogart, you really make me look bad when you make your little cracks like that..."

"Oh, babes, you mean the beauty sleep thing?"

"No, no. The thing about Scott. It made Carrie smile."

"Yeah, and?"

"We can't let her be happy, can't you see? She wants to be with Constantine."

"And so?"

"So they can gain their own little fanbase and have more reason for fans to vote for them? I'm not going down like that. Carrie and Constantine are going to WISH they never tried to screw Jessica Sierra!"

Bo stared at Jessica. Jessica sighed and went back into the lobby.

Carrie Underwood prided herself on not being a crybaby litle girl, but stray tears trickled down her cheeks as Jessica stormed off. "I'm a size 6. I work on my farm every day. I'm not fat..."

Standing, Constantine came toward her and enveloped her in a hug. "You're not fat at all," he assured her softly, wiping away her tears. "You're gorgeous."
Bella_KitKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:05 PM   #50
Heart Shaped Box

Send a message via AIM to Heart Shaped Box

"You really mean that?" Carrie asked, not sure if she heard him right. Sure in her lifetime, people would always say she was pretty or cute, but no one ever told her that she was gorgeous. She couldn't believe that he had said that. It was amazing have few words meant so much to one person.

"Of course I do, babe." He smiled at her, reasurring her that he really did mean it. He wasn't lying either. Carrie was beautiful compared to all those somewhat punck and rock girls that he used to date. Carrie was just a simple girl with a lot of beauty and talent.

There's really no way to reach me
Cause I'm already gone
Heart Shaped Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2005, 10:14 PM   #51
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

Carrie managed a small smile. The sincere look in his eyes told her that he meant what he said, and she believed him. Although she knew that she had found herslf an enemy in Jessica, she didn't really care. Too many good things were happining in her life. She was on a hit TV show, striving to make her dreams come true, and had already made some amazing friends. "Thanks..." She would have said more, but suddenly they became aware that everyone was still eating their pizza, sitting silently within a few feet away.

Mikalah chowed down her sixth slice, gulped the rest of her soda, and then let out a loud and unashamed belch.

Anwar made a face. "Charming, Mika."

The hyper teenager giggled. "It's only 9:00. The night's still young...what games can we play?"

"Let's-all-go-to-bed-because-we-have-to-sing-tomorrow?" Vonzell suggested hopefully, and Carrie seconded the motion.

"Sorry, Kay, but I'm tired. And we've got a big big day tomorrow, in case you somehow forgot."
Old 05-25-2005, 10:45 PM   #52
Heart Shaped Box

The next day, Carrie, Constantine, Bo, Jessica, Anwar, and Mikalah woke up too early than they had expected and left their rooms - all prompt and ready to begin the next round. They were more people who made it through the first stage than expected, but the six of them knew they could make it farther.

And they were right. All of them made it through the second round. They also got to meet a few other people. One of them was Lindsay Cardinale. She was nice to everyone, even Jessica, and they both seemed to instantly become friends. Not only did Lindsay make friends with the girls, but also the guys who she seemed to flirt with constantly.

"Ugh.., I cannot stand that Carrie!" Lindsay said that night in her, Jessica, and Bo's room. Obviously Bo wasn't around to hear what Lindsay was saying. "She's such a little prep, god." She clenched her fists.
Old 05-26-2005, 06:36 PM   #53
JT

"Oh," Jessica said. She ran to make sure the door was locked and then came back. "I wasn't going to tell anyone else, but DAMN, I so agree with you, girl! The way she parades herself around here like some Hee Haw reject just pisses me off! You have to help me destroy her!"
Old 05-26-2005, 09:00 PM   #54
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

The day of the first of many Hollywood rounds, Carrie was extremely nervous. Luckily, she was on the same schedule as Bo, Mikalah, and Constantine; it helped to see familar faces. Lindsey, Jessica, Anwar, and Scott, along with many others, were touring the town today; they would sing tomorrow. Ecen with her three friends around her, Carrie was a walking disaster. "Why couldn't I have picked a small number?" she wailed. "Now I have to wait here and be nervous all day!"

"You'll be great, Care," Constantine said softly, putiing his hand on her shoulder. "The judges love you. Everybody believes in you. Believe in yourself, okay?"

"You get that from a fortune cookie?" Mikalah asked.

"Yep."

Carrie managed a tiny laugh, then became serious again. "Easy for you to say. You all already know you're coming back to sing again."

"Underwood! On in five!" yelled a stage hand.

"Knock 'em dead," Bo whispered as the Oklahoma girl took the stage.

Taking a deep breath, Carrie opened her mouth and gave it her all.

What's the sense in sharing, this one and only life
Ending up just another lost and lonely wife
You count up the years and they will be filled with tears
Love only breaks up, to start over again
You'll get the babies, but you won't have your man
While he is busy loving every woman that he can....

When she was done, she looked expectantly at the judges, who told her that she would be coming back to sing again. Carrie thanked them profously, giving a small squeal as she ran off the stage. Her three friends came toward her, and Constantine picked her up and swung her around playfully. "Awesome action, girl!"
Old 05-26-2005, 10:21 PM   #55
Heart Shaped Box

"Thanks!"

She squealed and giggled as he spinned her around once again, creating small butterflies in her stomach from the excitement and just being in Constantine's arms. Mind you, they were only small because her liking for Constantine was beginning to fade away slowly. Realizing that he only wanted to be her friend but never implied it, she stopped getting her hopes up that maybe they would be a couple. But flirting never really hurt anybody..

"Jess, I think I have an idea." Lindsay's face suddenly lighted up even though the sun was about to go down. They were touring the city all day, and their trip was almost done. The last stop was the beach, and Lindsay and Jessica were sitting down on the sand.

Jessica's eyes almost popped out of her head when she heard Lindsay. "What is it?" Even though both of them were enjoying the touring, they thought that today would be the best time to make up a plan.

"Well, you know how Constantine and Carrie have a little 'thing' going on?" When she say Jess nod her head, she continued. "Well, let's try and ruin their relationship. If we ruin their relationship, they won't concentrate as much on the stage, and then we can take over." Her smile beamed with pride.

"Lindsay," she jumped up from the sand, causing it to fly in the air from the wind, "that's brillant!" She sat back down and they both giggled at their mischevious plan.

Lindsay nodded and bit her lip and smiled. "That bitch will be wishing she never came to Hollywood."
Old 05-27-2005, 01:37 PM   #56
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

Carrie was a LOT more relaxed the next day, because she knew her dreams were safe - at least for another few days. She, Constantine, Bo, and Mikalah were touring Hollywood. She'd never been there before, and she wanted to see everything. Luckily, she had three very eager tour guides. Especially Mikalah. "Mika..." the guys whined as she ran toward Victoria's Secret. "We've been good sports all day, don't you think?"

"Don't make us go in there," Bo added.

"You can just wait outside. Carrie and I need to get some stuff." Before she had a chance to respond, Mikalah practically dragged her into the store. They emerged ten minutes later, Carrie with three bags in her grasp.

"See, now that wasn't so bad!"

"Not really...Hey!" Carrie cried, giggling as Constantine tried to peek in her bag. "No free show."

"You're no fun," he muttered.
Old 05-27-2005, 03:52 PM   #57
Heart Shaped Box

"Hey!" She poked him in the sides, causing him to poke her back and then deciding to tickle her. Everyone turned around as they heard Carrie's voice shriek as she tried to gasp for air. They all rolled their eyes, including Mikalah, and knew that this was one of their "moments" again. Everyone knew that they both had a thing for each other, but they guessed that Carrie and Constantine took it another way and decided to just stay friends.

"Ow!" Carrie said as she rubbed her eyes continously. The winds were taking up speed, and they carried grains of sand in the air, and into her eyes. Now they were all watery, and she had to close her eyes, not noticing that Constantine had came up and sat down next to her.

"You ok?" He looked at her struggle to get the sand out of her eyes.

She was still digging her nails in her eyes. "Yeah, I think. Do I have any in my eyes?" She blinked a few times, and soon the pain was gone. But she still felt like something was in there. Constantine's hand reached up to her eyes, taking his thumb and trying to wipe the invisible sand out of her eyes.

His soft touch to her didn't make her flinch, but created butterflies in her stomach again as his eyes connected with hers. A few seconds later, he switched sides and started on her other eye, but Carrie kept watching him. When he was done, he smiled at her. "There, all better," he said.
Old 05-27-2005, 04:24 PM   #58
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

"All better," she whispered softly. Carrie suddenly became cold, and it had nothing to do with the whipping winds. The way Constantine was looking at her, and the gentle way he had touched her skin and made everythng okay, sent shivers down her spine.

"Cold?" he asked gently, draping his trademark leather jacket around her shoulders. "Wouldn't want Simon's pet to get sick now, would we?"

Carrie glared at him, but she knew he was teasing. "Would you kindly knock it off? I'm not his pet."

"Please...he loves you. He practically gave you the competition on a silver platter."

"At least he thinks I'm good."

Constantine sighed. "Carrie Underwood, you've got to quit that. You are an amazing woman, all right? You're talented, smart, funny, sweet, and an incredible singer. Not to mention amaznigly beautiful."

Her heart seemed to skip a beat. Beautiful was not a word often used in connection to herself. "You - did you call me beautiful?"

"You are, Carrie. You're beautiful...so beautiful."

(((do you want them to kiss soon?)))
Old 05-30-2005, 04:25 PM   #59
Heart Shaped Box

"T-Thanks.." Carrie trailed off, turning her head away from him. She hoped that he didn't notice the redness growing in her cheeks as he told her that she was beautiful. She was still shocked and stunned, but happy that he said it. Sure, Carrie decided in her mind that she just wanted to be friends with Consantine, but there was a tiny part of her that was telling to go for it.

"Carrie." The only thing that Carrie felt was Constantine's hand grab her arm, spin her around, and crush his lips upon hers.
Old 05-30-2005, 05:29 PM   #60
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

"Con...." she mumbled, his mouth meeting hers. His arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her close to him. The kiss deepened slightly, and she ran her fingers through his hair. Carrie moaned softly, Constantine raining kisses down her neck. Pushing him away, she hurriedly picked up her shoes and ran across the sand.

When Constantine caught up with her and made her face him, soft tears were streaming down her cheeks. "Did I scare you, honey?"

"I - we can't do this."

"Why not? Make me understand why." His voice was gentle, but she could tell he was understandibly pissed.

"Because we're both on TV now."

"So? What the hell difference does that make?"

"Connie, please listen. You're...you're an amazing guy. And you're a great friend to me; I really like being with you. But you're also - I can't deny that I'm incredibly attracted to you. That kiss just proved my point, and more. And I know that if I spend more time with you...I really could fall in love."

"Carrie...this scares me too. I've never felt this for anyone, least of all - "

"A small town country gal from Oklahoma?" she grinned.