Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-20-2005, 07:55 PM   #31
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

my votes go to Trouble, Piece Of My Heart, and I Wanna Know What Love Is
Bella_KitKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 07:56 PM   #32
EmoJoe
Cool cool cool
Forum Legend

Send a message via MSN to EmoJoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella_KitKat
my votes go to Trouble, Piece Of My Heart, and I Wanna Know What Love Is
Piece of My Heart sounds good too

www.sitcomsarestupid.blogspot.com
EmoJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 08:13 PM   #33
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

all right...that's what It'll be.
Old 05-20-2005, 10:29 PM   #34
Janet McFarland

I like 'I Wanna Know What Love Is'.

Edit- I guess we found the title
Janet McFarland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 11:11 PM   #35
JT

OK then let's get this show on the road! I can't wait to have Jessica DEVOUR (DEVOUR) Carrie!
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:05 PM   #36
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

lol...any suggestions on how to start? and anyone willing to play two characters?
Old 05-22-2005, 09:15 PM   #37
Heart Shaped Box

Send a message via AIM to Heart Shaped Box

If you want, I can try and play three characters.

There's really no way to reach me
Cause I'm already gone
Heart Shaped Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2005, 09:19 PM   #38
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnR_Lover
If you want, I can try and play three characters.
so coolness...who?
Old 05-22-2005, 09:25 PM   #39
Heart Shaped Box

Doesn't really matter to me. Whatever character you really need.
Old 05-22-2005, 09:26 PM   #40
Heart Shaped Box

Actually, I can try and play as many characters you want. Doesn't matter to me.
Old 05-23-2005, 07:50 PM   #41
JT

OK enough small talk! Let's start this bitch!
Old 05-24-2005, 06:18 PM   #42
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT
OK enough small talk! Let's start this bitch!
LOL...sure...here we go.

Lugging two extremely large - and, she thought, ridiculously overpacked - suitcases, the young blonde checked the piece of paper one more time. After all, she had never been to Hollywood (or anywhere, for that matter) and it would be soo embarrasing to get lost and have to ask for directions. She came out here to be a star, and finding the first building shouldn't be that much of a challenge. Right? Or maybe not. Just as she was about to rummage in her purse for her cell phone, she took sight of the most handsome man she had ever seen. And he was coming in her direction! "Hey, little lady, you here for the cattle call?"

The woman in question turned to face him, amusement mixed with anger in her delicate eyes. "One, I don't appreciate being called 'little lady.' Don't do it again. And yes, I'm here for the American Idol auditions, though I'm not quite sure if I should be."

"Sing something."

Normally, she would have laughed off the request, but there was something about the way he looked at her that made her shiver. Maybe I should be here after all...

His mouth dropped slightly as he listened to the woman in front of him softly sing a few bars of the classic Bonnie Taylor hit 'I Can't Make You Love Me.' "You're kidding right? Of course you should be here. Mark my words, woman, you're going to be famous. And I expect generous discounts for saying that I knew you back when."

She laughed genuienly, and the nervousness she'd been feeling ever since she left Checotah seemed to fade away. Sticking out her hand by way of introduction, she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Carrie Underwood."

"Constantine Maroulis."
Old 05-24-2005, 06:33 PM   #43
Heart Shaped Box

"Well, it's nice to meet you Constantine." Carrie smiled toward him, and he nodded in his head. From all the boys she had met, she could tell that his wordless gesture meant the same thing back to her. But he was different. There was just something about him that made him stand out. Maybe it was his long, dark hair that made any girl melt, or maybe it was his bright eyes that seemed to cast a spell under any girl that looked into them.

"I'm guessing you're here for the auditions too?" She asked, hoping that he would say yes.

Maybe I'll see him again, she thought with wonder. Maybe they would even be in the top 12, or even lower. When the show that she was going to be on, finally came on the air, she used to watch it all the time. Just staring into the screen, watching people sing with all they got to try and make it big. That was Carrie's dream - to be a great singer. She would do whatever it took to make it big. She was sure that everyone who was going to the next round had that same dream, but she wanted it more.

"Oh yeah. But you're not going to get a single note out of me." He smiled, showing his perfect white teeth. Carrie almost felt her knees go weak, but he stood tall and kept her balance. She was a little confused as to why he wouldn't sing to her though. So she asked.

"You'll be hearing more of me," he said, and within seconds, he walked away with a smile on his face.
Old 05-24-2005, 06:52 PM   #44
JT

"Will you please move!?" Jessica snapped at Carrie as she came behind her. "Yes! You, princess! Get the hell out of my way!"

"Oh...I'm sorry." Carrie, still in awe of Constantine, turned to smile at Jessica, who was lugging her own bags.

"Yeah, whatever, don't give me any apologies. It's just that some of us have a reason to be here..." Jessica saw the fear in Carrie's eyes. "Oh did I make you sad? I'm sorry. My name is Jessica, Jessica Sierra."

Carrie's smile returned. "Carrie Underwood! I'm here for American Idol too!"

"Hey! That's great. But let me give you a little hint. If you want to make it big, you first have to make it off of the street. I think I know where I'm going to just follow me."

The two young women finally found the building that they were so desperately searching for.
Old 05-24-2005, 07:13 PM   #45
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

Within the week, Carrie was making fast friends. Her roomate Mikalah was annoying, but could be really great other times, and she liked her a lot. Lindsey was rooming down the hall with Jessica, but they saw a lot of each other throughout the day. The four were becoming friends, but Carrie had to admit she didn't too much care for Jessica. The way the Florida native looked at Constantine...it was too much.

"You guys!" Bo cried, sticking his head in the general area of the girls rooms. "Food's here! You best get it before Scott does."

Mikalah giggled, and even Carrie couldn't help but to smile. Out of the guys, Bo was definently her favorite. He never failed to make her laugh and make her smile...he was like the big brother she never had and always wanted. "You're awful, Bogart."

Bo grimaced at the proper use of his nickname. "I know, but you all love me anyway."

Carrie made a face at him, then plopped down onto the couch, squeezing herslf between her two friends. Three pizza boxes sat on the middle ottoman, and soon they began to dig in. "If you catch me reaching for a fourth slice, don't. Take it away," she cautioned Mikalah. "I can't pig out when I'm on TV now."

"So does that mean you pig out when you're not on TV?" came a voice from the doorway. Carrie grinned and Constantine came around and sat right in front of her, so that she could feel his breath in her ear. True, Bo was her favorite guy, but Constantine was different. No one could have expected that they would like each other, much less be great friends. Small town girls and big city boys didn't mix.