Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-30-2005, 10:35 PM   #61
Heart Shaped Box

Send a message via AIM to Heart Shaped Box

"You got it," he said and punched her in the arm. Carrie squealed and rubbed her arm, just like any girl would do. But then she picked up grains of sand and threw it on him. It was so weird how one minute Carrie wanted Con for a moment, then just wanted to be friends, and now at this very moment, she was having a good time with him. It confused her a lot, but hopefully Constantine understood that their relationship would just be platonic.

"Come on, let's get back to the bus," Constantine said after a while of chasing each other around.

There's really no way to reach me
Cause I'm already gone
Heart Shaped Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 12:15 AM   #62
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

After avoiding each other for a few days - to be perfectly honest, the avoiding was mostly on her part - everything was back to normal for Carrie and Constantine. They slowly started to repair their broken friendship, and hung out together even more. It was the second round of Hollywood auditions, and Carrie decided to go back to an old favorite. She had performed Martina ever since she was a little girl, and it never failed her. She just hoped it wouldn't fail her now.

Well, she seemed alright by dawn's early light
Though she looked a little worried and weak
She tried to pretend he wasn't drinkin' again
But Daddy left the proof on her cheek
I was only eight years old that summer
And I always seemed to be in the way
So I took myself down to the fair in town
On Independence Day....

Before anyone knew what hit them, it was time for more cuts to be made. It was the day that the top 44 would be announced. Pacing the length of the room nervously, Carrie's voice was high and frenzied. "Four rooms, Connie. Four rooms. Only three can stay. One leaves. About twenty of us are going home today. God, I can't stand this."

"Carrie, sweetie, we'll be fine. Mario and Anwar are here, you know? And so's Nikko and Vonzell. The judges really like them...and they really like you and me. We're good as gold."

"I wish I could be as confident as you."
Bella_KitKat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 10:00 AM   #63
David
mcphee.
Forum Celebrity

(WOW you all are great at this. Continue )

v. 39 - katharine and chris

elliott, you rock.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 04:33 PM   #64
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

(JT...waiting for you)
Old 06-02-2005, 05:40 PM   #65
JT

"Hot damn, I need to make sure I'm in the right room," Jessica said to Anthony. Since they had been in Hollywood, Jess and Anthony became friends. It was obvious to her that he heavily admired her for being such a strong woman, because he hardly saw that back in his native country, Ukraine.

"Why do you say that, Jess?" he asked.

"Because, duh, Amanda's in here. And look at lard ass Scott over there eating all the damn refreshments. They can't sing!"

"Do you think I can?" Anthony asked innocently.

Jess looked down at his sweet face. 'You know,' she thought to herself, 'I might wanna get some of that one of these days.' "Yes, Anthony. You can sing. You're one of the only talented folks in here, besides me and Lindsey. Where the hell is she anyway?"

"I was talking it up with Nadia and Mikalah. Hey...does Anthony here know about...the plan?" Lindsey said as she came over to them.

"No."

"Do I know about what plan?" Anthony asked.

"Nothing, Anthony, nothing." Jessica and Lindsey walked away. "Listen, Strawberry Shortcake, don't let your gums flap open like that again. This whole setup can be ruined, y'hear?"

"Affirmative. I just can't stand that Reba MacEntire wannabe. Carrie Underwood. I wish it was Carrie Underwater, for like long enough for her to drown!"

"Aw now, don't be all violent. She might be a nice girl. I mean...Bo and Constantine seem to like her...." Jessica said. 'A little too much...' her little voice inside of her said...
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 06:34 PM   #66
Heart Shaped Box

Carrie sat there on the seat, gazing toward Anthony's way. It was his turn now to get up and sing his song. Carrie crossed her fingers, hoping that he would do good. Since they met each other, Carrie and Anthony became really good friends. Pretty much half of the top 20 were all her friends. When he walked off the stage after singing "Tell Me What Love Is", Mikalah came toward her way.

"Hey girl!" Mikalah waved as she sat down next to Carrie. She smiled at him, and then directed her attention to the next person on stage. But as she heard Mikalah's voice, she turned her head. "Man..that Constantine must like you a lot. He kept staring at you the whole time."
Old 06-02-2005, 11:16 PM   #67
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

Carrie laughed as Mikalah dragged her off of the Idol stage. The familiar commercial music began to play, and the two girls ran off to a secluded corner. "What's gotten into you?"

"Girl, don't even tell me you didn't notice that. That song...the guy couldn't take his eyes off you. Especially the chorus. You know, I want to know what love is / I want you to show me / I want to feel what love is / I know you can show me. Constantine Maroulis was totally checking you out."

Try as she might, Carrie couldn't escape the blush from coming to her cheeks. "Why would he be checking me out?"

"Please...he always does. You just don't notice. That's what I'm for."

"What makes you think I'd even want him to be checking me out?"

Mikalah shook her head. "You're a horrible liar, you know. This clueless little crush was fun the first five minutes, but now it's just annoying."

"Mika!"

"Hey! I'm being helpful here! If you two think you can dance around this forever, you're wrong. Carrie, America's unpredictable. Everybody and their mother knows you can sing, but you might not be here next week. Or you'll be here, but Constantine won't. Then you'll never really see each other again. And wouldn't you have wished you had done something? Constantine could be the one great love of your life, girl! And you're just going to let him pass on by."

Last edited by Bella_KitKat; 06-03-2005 at 03:54 PM.
Old 06-03-2005, 05:34 PM   #68
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

"Mikalah Gordon, it's you....in the top 12!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Carrie squealed, pumping her fist in the air. "Yes! Yes!" Catching Constantine's look that said he was trying not to laugh, she blushed. "I'm happy for her. So sue me."

"I know. You're fiercely loyal to the people you care about. That's one of the things I love about you."

After initial akwardness after their beach kiss and then Mikalah's revelation that the New Yorker was 'checking her out', Carrie never quite saw him the same way. Little stolen looks and soft touches that meant nothing before now sent shivers down her spine. It's true she was quite innocent and slightly naive when it came to men, but she knew he liked her too...at least a little. They were both teteering on the edge of romance, reluctant to go back but terrified to go ahead. Nevertheless, when Constantine asked her if she wanted to celebrate their accomplishments and go out to dinner, she jumped at the chance.
"It's not a date. It's not a date." The words she had told herslf all evening were now the furthest thing from her mind. Hours later, the two were standing at the door of his hotel apartment.

"Come on in...we can watch a movie or TV or something."

She smiled, even more so when he opened the door for her. "Sure. Just let me change real quick." Within five minutes, she had reappeared at his door, clad in blue and white striped drawstring pajama pants and a light gray tank top.

"Looking good, Miss Underwood."

She blushed. "Shut up."

Time seemed to pass quickly. Somehow, the two had ended up cuddled together on his bed, watching the late late show. Seeing Carrie yawn for the millionth time, Constantine reached over and pulled a blanket over her body. "Want me to take you back?"

Carrie shook her head. "Our room isn't near as comfortable as this."

He laughed. "You live with Mikalah, hon."

She made a face. "Hey, she can be cool when she's not annoying. But seriously, you mind if I just stay awhile?"

The next time she opened her eyes, however, she was shocked at what the number said. "Constantine! It's 7:00! ****! I fell asleep in here!"

Last edited by Bella_KitKat; 06-04-2005 at 12:04 AM.
Old 06-03-2005, 07:10 PM   #69
JT

"Constantine ain't here, honey, it's just you and me," Jessica said with a smirk on her face as she stood above Carrie's waking body.

"Jessica? This isn't what it looks like! I swear!"

"Oh yes, and your word is worth a hundred dollars in bird seed! I'm not stupid, I wasn't born yesterday. I can see a tryst when it's there in my face."

"This is NOT what you think it is!" Carrie screamed. She got out of the bed and walked around. Her head was pounding.

"Then what is it? You dont expect me to believe that you just conviently came to Constantine's room and just conviently fell asleep in his oh so convient bed? Really!"

"Look, you can believe what you want to believe. I know what's true and so does Constantine. Where is he, anyway?"

"I don't know, sweetheart, he probably ran. That's the pattern, you know, you love them and you leave them. Also known as a...screw and run, but not necessarily in those words."

"Get out."

"Well this isn't your room! I can stay here if I want to."

"Fine then. I'll get out."

Carrie stormed out of the room. Behind her, Jessica called, "Don't forget your training bra, it was stuck under the mattress!" She smiled evily.
JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2005, 03:54 PM   #70
Heart Shaped Box

The next day, pretty much all of Carrie's friends knew about her little thing that happened in Constantine's room. Being the evil one she is, Jessica spread out the rumors quite quickly, and everyone was believing her. Now all that Carrie could do was stick her head to the ground in embarassement. Carrie even knew that Jessica was just lying to everyone, because even when Constantine heard about the rumors, he clearly told Jess that nothing happened. All of top 12 were in their seats, and ready to sing that night.

"Next up is Bo Bice!" Ryan Seacrest announced after Anthony had sang his song. "So, tell me how you feel right now Bo. You nervous? Excited?"

"Hey Linds..did I tell what I found last night?" Jessica whispered to her as Ryan was talking to Bo. Of course, no one could hear them though.

"No, what?" It was obvious that no one had told Lindsay and that she was the last to know.

"Well, last night I found Carrie in Constantine's bed." She said with a little smirk on her face.

"WHAT?!? CARRIE WAS IN CONSTANTINE'S BED?!?" She screamed at the top of her lungs in surprise. Just then when she noticed that they were still on the air, her eye's widened as she quickly covered her mouth.
Old 06-05-2005, 04:55 PM   #71
Bella_KitKat
Checotah Princess

All eyes turned on Carrie. Blushing, the Oklahoma native wanted to die right then and there. Even Bo had stopped singing and was looking at Carrie expectantly.

"Start talking, girl." That was Mikalah, obviously. Nothing could keep her quiet. Months of living with her had taught Carrie that simple fact. The world could have just imploded and Mikalah would soon be right in the middle of it, chattering away.

"Would everyone quit looking at me?" the blonde mumbled. "This is so embarrasing."

Ryan appeared to be over the shock, taking the microphone to his mouth. "So...would this be a recent scandal or something that just happened?"

Constantine grabbed the nearest microphone. By just looking in his friends direction, he knew that she was about to lose it completely. "It's not a scandal, because nothing happened. Carrie knows that, and I know that. We were on a date. We were watching a movie, and she was tired, and fell asleep. I didn't want to wake her up, so I let her stay with me. You know those hotel rooms have two beds; I slept in the other one. Carrie Underwood is a great girl, and I'm very much attracted to her, but I also respect her too much to ever do anything like that when neither of us would be ready for it."