Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season
Fox to Air Holiday Comedy Series; CBS and Viacom to Combine
The Flintstones Coming to MeTV in Fall 2019; Lifetime Tackles The College Admissions Scandal
Freeform Celebrates 30 Days of Disney in September; A-List Stars Visit Fox's Animation Domination This Fall
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 12, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Emmy Awards to Go Without Host; New Caroline in the City DVDs Arrive

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-22-2004, 08:12 PM   #16
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian Damage
Anybody else have this show for a REASONABLE price?
Brian he may have EXCELLENT QUALITY and ONE DAY DELIVERY-LOL See my point is he doesn't explain how you will benefit from the price of the episodes. He just states the price and that's it. He has that's my mama too but i refused to pay $1000 dollars for 10 episodes
Old 02-22-2004, 08:13 PM   #17
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

That can't be what he charged you is it?
Old 02-22-2004, 08:16 PM   #18
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
No, it's not.

He's exaggerating.

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Old 02-22-2004, 08:16 PM   #19
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:

No i was playing. I forget what show it was but he charged $27.00 for one episode
Old 02-23-2004, 09:45 PM   #20
siblis
Forum Regular

Default Tortellis

Hello,
If you read the post that I posted in this thread, it clearly states That I will be more than Happy to TRADE you those episodes for something Rare........I am not interested in trading them for something that is currently airing on Tv.
For Sitcom Analyzer....it seems that you would like me to offer something in trade to you for something that I can Easily obtain.....I think my prices are fair to the show/shows that I can provide. Let me see.....why don't I let out my "Charlie's Angels" episodes complete w/o/c for some Cosby shows on Nick.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:49 PM   #21
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Default Re: Tortellis

Quote:
Originally posted by siblis
Hello,
If you read the post that I posted in this thread, it clearly states That I will be more than Happy to TRADE you those episodes for something Rare........I am not interested in trading them for something that is currently airing on Tv.
For Sitcom Analyzer....it seems that you would like me to offer something in trade to you for something that I can Easily obtain.....I think my prices are fair to the show/shows that I can provide. Let me see.....why don't I let out my "Charlie's Angels" episodes complete w/o/c for some Cosby shows on Nick.

Well How come you never let the person know what they are paying for? You just state the price and that's it. So is a person paying for FASTER DELIVERY, CLEARER PICTURE? What is the person paying for?
Old 02-23-2004, 11:09 PM   #22
siblis
Forum Regular

Default Tortellis

Hello,
The person/persons are paying for First class/priority shipping.....and for the RARE tv show/shows that they are in quest for. Most of the shows that I have are in VG to EX viewing condition and have not been shown on tv for some time.
Old 02-24-2004, 06:09 PM   #23
cp32
Forum Regular

Default I need The Tortelli's

Those episode are only 30 -45 miuntes an episode.

10 .oo an hour is waay too high for one tape in sp mode.

Even with shipping. Most likely use first class 1.20

3.85 for priority. Come on guy. You need to be realistic with those prices.

The tape alone A high grade good brand would only run roughly 2.99 Thats slightly on the greedy side IMO.

Even if you sold the tape to him for 20.00 you would still make an
the cost of tape & shipping , & profit for less than 3 hrs time.

I cant believe people will pay those prices....

30 dollars a tape! Is there golden ticked waiting inside ?
Does it come with LOR.ETTA

Last edited by cp32; 02-24-2004 at 07:16 PM.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:14 PM   #24
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

LOL I agree. It seems like highway robbery. What do you consider rare for trade? 10-15 dollars is a fair price for three episodes on ONE tape. Not 30 bucks.
Old 02-24-2004, 09:43 PM   #25
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
LOL I agree. It seems like highway robbery. What do you consider rare for trade? 10-15 dollars is a fair price for three episodes on ONE tape. Not 30 bucks.

I think his water or phone bill is PAST DUE and he is trying to pay it from what he receives from a weakminded individual who would pay $30.00
Old 02-25-2004, 09:22 AM   #26
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Originally posted by Sitcom Analyzer
I think his water or phone bill is PAST DUE and he is trying to pay it from what he receives from a weakminded individual who would pay $30.00
Oh Solomon would you please just give it up? I get so sick of reading your insulting posts about this guy and his prices, about how you think he's on welfare or unemployed. It get just as old as the i hate fat people comments you make on the chit chat board. I think his prices are high, yes, and I'd have to be really desperate to buy something from him but to keep on harping about it over and over and over gets so monotonous. If you dont like him or his prices, then don't read or respond to his posts.
Old 02-25-2004, 08:24 PM   #27
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine
Oh Solomon would you please just give it up? I get so sick of reading your insulting posts about this guy and his prices, about how you think he's on welfare or unemployed. It get just as old as the i hate fat people comments you make on the chit chat board. I think his prices are high, yes, and I'd have to be really desperate to buy something from him but to keep on harping about it over and over and over gets so monotonous. If you dont like him or his prices, then don't read or respond to his posts.

This was not siblis Post, it was Brian Damage's post.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:33 PM   #28
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
This was not siblis Post, it was Brian Damage's post.
You are complaining, constantly, about Siblis's prices. It doesnt' matter who's post you were responding to.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:51 PM   #29
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine
You are complaining, constantly, about Siblis's prices. It doesnt' matter who's post you were responding to.

Well everyone else agrees with me in this thread except you.
Old 02-25-2004, 09:57 PM   #30
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Well everyone else agrees with me in this thread except you.
I didn't say I didn't agree with you, I said I'm sick of seeing you post the same whining comments every single time he's brought up. Just like I'm sick of your hating fat people comments.

I think his prices are high and I'd have to be pretty desperate to get something from him but you dont' hear me ragging and complaining about it every stupid chance I get.