Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: ABC; Antenna TV Acquires The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, Who's the Boss? and More
Dancing with the Stars Cast for Season 28; Lilly Singh Gets NBC Primetime Special
Decades Celebrates Bob Newhart's 90th Birthday with Big Marathon; Wanda Sykes & Mike Epps Get Netflix Sitcom
James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-04-2003, 01:34 AM   #16
GrapeJelly

Awww you say the sweetest things, kissylumps! It's your incessant name-calling that got you on her bad side in the first place and, judging by your chosen language in this thread, it looks like that's where you'll stay. You've obviously learned nothing and we're the stupid ones?
Old 06-04-2003, 01:38 AM   #17
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by GrapeJelly
Awww you say the sweetest things, kissylumps! It's your incessant name-calling that got you on her bad side in the first place and, judging by your chosen language in this thread, it looks like that's where you'll stay. You've obviously learned nothing and we're the stupid ones?

PLease Go Away
Old 06-04-2003, 01:40 AM   #18
GrapeJelly

lol you first
Old 06-04-2003, 01:41 AM   #19
drusilla lover
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to drusilla lover Send a message via Yahoo to drusilla lover

hey...can i play too?
Old 06-04-2003, 01:42 AM   #20
GrapeJelly

lol sure, why not?
Old 06-04-2003, 01:44 AM   #21
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
lol you first
Can i buy the Ropers from you-LOL
Old 06-04-2003, 01:46 AM   #22
GrapeJelly

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLOMON

Can i buy the Ropers from you-LOL
omg lol that actually was very very funny!
Old 06-04-2003, 01:55 AM   #23
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:

omg lol that actually was very very funny!

Well i have those episodes on the way this week. It's a shame you cared nothing about me having my tape stolen.
Old 06-04-2003, 01:57 AM   #24
drusilla lover
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to drusilla lover Send a message via Yahoo to drusilla lover
Default um...

well....i may as well post this since, this topic is fairly active. does anyone have episodes of Coach, threes company, or cosby show?
Old 06-04-2003, 02:00 AM   #25
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Default Re: um...

Quote:
Originally posted by drusilla lover
well....i may as well post this since, this topic is fairly active. does anyone have episodes of Coach, threes company, or cosby show?
I have about 30 episodes of the Cosby Show and over 160 eps of Three's Company. I also have 4 UNCUT episodes of Three;'s Company
Old 06-04-2003, 02:04 AM   #26
GrapeJelly

Quote:

Well i have those episodes on the way this week. It's a shame you cared nothing about me having my tape stolen.
I know you have them on the way. Matt got them from me. And the reason I didn't care to send you a replacement tape was because you rudely accused me of not sending the tape at all without giving me the benefit of the doubt when you knew I had a delivery confirmation number and then publicly aired our situation on the boards without trying to resolve it with me first. Yeah, I could have sent a replacement tape except, darn, I don't do favors for people who treat me like dirt. I have zero regrets about my decision so you can keep your smug attitude to yourself. I'm not interested.
Old 06-04-2003, 02:09 AM   #27
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:

I know you have them on the way. Matt got them from me. And the reason I didn't care to send you a replacement tape was because you rudely accused me of not sending the tape at all without giving me the benefit of the doubt when you knew I had a delivery confirmation number and then publicly aired our situation on the boards without trying to resolve it with me first. Yeah, I could have sent a replacement tape except, darn, I don't do favors for people who treat me like dirt. I have zero regrets about my decision so you can keep your smug attitude to yourself. I'm not interested.

Why did u have me mail the MO to a different person??? I didn't mail it to you. And how did you know Matt sent me the Ropers episodes?
Old 06-04-2003, 02:14 AM   #28
GrapeJelly

Quote:

Why did u have me mail the MO to a different person??? I didn't mail it to you. And how did you know Matt sent me the Ropers episodes?
You don't even know what you're talking about. You did indeed mail it to my address. I had you make the MO out to my husband's name because he handles our bank deposits but I handled the taping and the mailing myself. Matt's more than a fellow trader, he's my friend. That's how I know. Anyway, it doesn't matter. The bottom line is that you were frustrated about having your mailbox robbed and you took it out on me when I did nothing wrong. I don't tolerate that kind of disrespect and I'm not discussing this any further as it was months ago and I consider it a mute issue, as should you.
Old 06-04-2003, 02:21 AM   #29
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:

You don't even know what you're talking about. You did indeed mail it to my address. I had you make the MO out to my husband's name because he handles our bank deposits but I handled the taping and the mailing myself. Matt's more than a fellow trader, he's my friend. That's how I know.

When I alerted you and told you what happened, u said give you about a week and a half since you was backed up with trades. Then after i waited and sent a email, never got a response at all. So yes i did act angry but i was just upset about having the tape stolen and being ignored by you. It was too much to take at the time.
Old 06-04-2003, 02:33 AM   #30
GrapeJelly

Quote:

When I alerted you and told you what happened, u said give you about a week and a half since you was backed up with trades. Then after i waited and sent a email, never got a response at all. So yes i did act angry but i was just upset about having the tape stolen and being ignored by you. It was too much to take at the time.
I told you to give me about a week BEFORE I saw the smear thread you started about me. If you only had enough respect to keep it private between us instead of taking it to the boards and had you not wrongly taken your frustration out on me, we would have been able to work it out and you'd have gotten your tape months ago. Now I repeat myself, there is no need to rehash this incident all over again. You're getting the episode and I honestly couldn't care any less if I tried so please leave it alone.