Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season
Fox to Air Holiday Comedy Series; CBS and Viacom to Combine
The Flintstones Coming to MeTV in Fall 2019; Lifetime Tackles The College Admissions Scandal

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-07-2003, 05:56 PM   #16
Agent 13

Quote:
Also the biggest lie that TVLOVECLASSICS is saying is that my ebay id is modelcarbuilder, well I don't even sell on ebay, as I recently asked Matt about a month ago about selling on there and he said it was really just a waste of time and effort as they were so many narcs and normally your bid gets canceled.
The easiest way to find out if someone has an ID on eBay is to go to http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/search_seller.html and type in the person's email address. You can either use a known ID or a person's email address for this. It's pretty slick when you're concerned about a trader's honesty.

This feature has sure helped me save myself an awful lot of grief as well as free my anxiety, whatever the case may be. Once I didn't check up on a seller/trader, and I got burned, so I'm not going to do that again. Once burned, forever shy and much wiser.

Last edited by Agent 13; 05-07-2003 at 06:31 PM.
Old 05-07-2003, 06:47 PM   #17
mashunter18
Forum Regular

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Also the biggest lie that TVLOVECLASSICS is saying is that my ebay id is modelcarbuilder, well I don't even sell on ebay, as I recently asked Matt about a month ago about selling on there and he said it was really just a waste of time and effort as they were so many narcs and normally your bid gets canceled.

I used to put up shows that I made that didnt go through on trades on ebay.,actually did it twice,and my auction got cancelled,and i got emailed,about copyright infringement.

I know you can get on there anythime and copies are for sell.

I would rather trade anyway.

the best way to protect yourself on ebay is use paypal,because if you dont get your stuff in a certrain amount of time,they will give your money back unless the sellar has proof it was delevired.
Old 05-07-2003, 09:53 PM   #18
loudonslim
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

Yes that is my address but you could have gotten that from anyone I have traded with.

To me I think you are just way jealous (and crazy)

and I would really appriciate it if you would quit leaving these childish messages, giving my address out, and sending mail to me.

I don't even know you. You won't tell us who your are or your email address so that should tell us all something right there.

What would you like me to do to for you to quit telling lies on me, quit selling my 90210 tapes so you can make some sales for a while?
Old 05-08-2003, 12:39 AM   #19
Lovetvclassics
Frequent Poster

LOL youre unbelievable! Why should i be jealous of a thief??Besides youre the crazy one for ripping off all these innocent persons!!I dont care what youre selling i just wanted my tapes or my money back its as simple as that!

My email is lyneb@boisfrancs.qc.ca
and i paid you $225 by Paypal last January 21st for seasons 1 and 2 + seasons 4 to 10.
Are you remember me now?

I sent you an email 3 weeks ago and you responded that you just mailed the tapes and since i still got nothing....the first time you said that they were held up in the customs which i dont believe it anymore and now it seems that there is another delay so what is the excuse... theyve been lost or stolen?? I dont think so...
Old 05-08-2003, 12:24 PM   #20
capeside_93
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

I'm sorry if I may be intruding as I am pretty new here but I have been reading these posts and if you go to

http://pub19.ezboard.com/faplaceinbe...picID=36.topic

you will see that lovetvclassics posted on JANUARY 26th that she had all 10 Seasons of 90210 and I replied to her post per her email at ehnon_jess@hotmail.com and purchased the complete set for $300 by money order, I have still yet to recieve them. So I'm not sure if you actually have the 90210 set or what as I don't see why you would want to buy them after you already have them.

I paid by money order and didn't keep the reciept so I moved on it was my fault as I should have kept that reciept, but you live, you learn.

I would say do a internet check on lovetvclassics and kimber2000 as this seems to be someone posting with both names and multiple email address.

Not sure about the loudonslim as I have never traded nor bought from him.

Thanks for your time.
Old 05-08-2003, 12:37 PM   #21
loudonslim
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

I contacted a member who had bought from modelcarbuilder and although my email does appear to be on the page, they sent me the contact info and it is as follows, which is not my address as everyone should know by now since its posted all over the internet for the world to see. I have blocked names and the buyers info out as to not make that public without permission:

Important Usage Guidelines
1. This contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to
eBay. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
2. The use of contact information to complete a transaction outside of eBay is a
violation of eBay rules. These transactions are also not protected by eBay
services such as insurance and Feedback.

Contact Information for modelcarbuilder:

User ID: modelcarbuilder
City: Mercer
State: TN
Phone: (423)856-9498
Registered Since: Wednesday, Oct 09, 2002 05:07:37 PST

Contact Information for

Note: Immediately contact Rules & Safety
http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/select-RS.html if one of eBay's rules were
violated, such as:
Your contact information was used for purposes unrelated to eBay business,
published online or offline, or was used for the purposes of harassment.
You received contact information which you believe to be erroneous.

Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com

As for this lovetvclassics since you supposedly sent via paypal my address shouldn't appear which makes me wonder why and how you would have my address and not this modelcarbulder's. I only give my address to those paying via mail or to traders of mine. Paypal does also offer money back if you file a complaint with them so you might want to check into that. I have checked my account and I have had no money sent to me by your email address. And I have only had 6 paypal payments sent to me in the past 7 months (as I usually trade, not sell) If you send money to someone via Paypal they don't give the senders address to you.

As for Paypal my id would probably be hard for you to know since it is under my work address email or do you know that also?
Old 05-08-2003, 12:51 PM   #22
Lovetvclassics
Frequent Poster

Cool Gotcha!!

You think that i didnt noticed you ahaha nice try! You would do anything to prove that im the liar and that youre the victim!
Unlike you i never been reported as a frauder and if i were you i would be so ashamed of myself! I'm just losing my time with a loser like you! I filed my complaint and everybody else did.Youre gonna pay for what you did and it will serves you right!
Old 06-09-2003, 02:18 AM   #23
cp32
Forum Regular

Default next on the springer show

Im sorry. I ve read your posts from begining to end. It makes new trader and sellers leary of doing anything. sounds like an episode of springer. By the way loudonslim, paypal always give you the address of your buyer. It is required in order to ship products. I use paypal alot and when requesting , receiving payments you get an address with the name , history keeps track all names and addressses. I dont buy that one. This is between you two.I just had to put my one cent in add my comment.
As woman I cant keep my mouth shut. Shame on all bad traders and sellers but as the other person who posted said, you live and you learn but that was an exspensive lesson. Outrageous price. Good lord. You could have bought the complete set for less on dvds now or vhs. I always hated that show anyways. Too many night time soaps. Poor smallville , used to be cool now a mere soap opera. You guys are makin my head hurt . Play nice or im sending you to your rooms! Gotta keep a sense of humor or youll go insane.

Good traders
cartoonseller@hotmail.com
wwright
Old 01-04-2004, 04:38 PM   #24
ML21
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by loudonslim
Yes that is my address but you could have gotten that from anyone I have traded with.

To me I think you are just way jealous (and crazy)

and I would really appriciate it if you would quit leaving these childish messages, giving my address out, and sending mail to me.

I don't even know you. You won't tell us who your are or your email address so that should tell us all something right there.

What would you like me to do to for you to quit telling lies on me, quit selling my 90210 tapes so you can make some sales for a while?

That's ridiculous! I also bought two tapes from you and you said you never got USD 40 from me which I'm sure you did. And you admit your address is P. Maples, 2931 Bradshaw Rd., Loudon, TN 37774. Well, then YOU'RE indeed the person I sent money and didn't reply to my last mail and one of your mail addy is
tvland7@hotmail.com . And I'm sure obviously you're loudonslim, dawsonscreekfan and and and - you're dare enough to answer this thread with two different names...I'm sure I'm right on this and I believe everyone who said he got ripped off by you. I'm sure I'll never get my two tapes I bought and I hope you'll get soon what someone like you deserves. If you have any comments then post it here and we will see.
Old 01-04-2004, 06:04 PM   #25
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by ML21
And I'm sure obviously you're loudonslim, dawsonscreekfan and and and - you're dare enough to answer this thread with two different names...I'm sure I'm right on this and I believe everyone who said he got ripped off by you.
Using another alias to defend yourself has been done by bad traders in the past. By the way, I have yet to see a bad trader admit his wrong doings. It just won't happen. Once a bad trader chooses to rip you off, you will be the loser. Besides posting your bad trading experiences to warn others, the best you can do is to fill out a USPS Mail Fraud form and/or Internet Fraud Complaint Center form

Newbies, it is possible to not get ripped off by following these simple trading guideliness:

Safe Trading Tips

Jen
jenericbooks@hotmail.com

Last edited by Agent 13; 01-04-2004 at 06:14 PM.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:28 PM   #26
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by ML21
That's ridiculous! I also bought two tapes from you and you said you never got USD 40 from me which I'm sure you did. And you admit your address is P. Maples, 2931 Bradshaw Rd., Loudon, TN 37774.
Doing a thorough google search as well as following these safe trading tips, you'll find that these all share the same mailing address:

Pam Maples
Pam Beaty
William Maples
Paul Maples
James Gary Beaty
Loudonslim
dawsonscreekfan

Last edited by Agent 13; 01-06-2004 at 12:48 PM.
Old 01-05-2004, 05:24 PM   #27
ML21
Frequent Poster

exactly, thanks Jen. if anyone knows more "aliases" please post it here! this guy should be banned!!