Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Decades Celebrates Bob Newhart's 90th Birthday with Big Marathon; Wanda Sykes & Mike Epps Get Netflix Sitcom
James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-17-2003, 10:31 PM   #1
mashunter18
Forum Regular

Default My trades with LOUDONSLIM@HOTMAIL.COM(all good)

I have traded a couple times,over 60 hours of shows from him,and everything was fine.

who is he-His name is William and he lives in Tennessee.

Seems there is some confusion-He lives in Tennessee

,lets just remember sometimes we all have emergency's in our lives.
Old 04-17-2003, 10:48 PM   #2
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Default Re: My trades with LOUDONSLIM@HOTMAIL.COM(all good)

Quote:
Originally posted by mashunter18

,lets just remember sometimes we all have emergency's in our lives.

Thanks Matt

I wish everyone DID remember that

I have a trade set up with William too but gotta finish your tapes before I get to the next one 5 days off work outta fix that

Hope you are feeling better William!

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Old 04-19-2003, 08:52 PM   #3
TVJunkie101
Member...you 'member?

Send a message via AIM to TVJunkie101

I've gotten soooo out of the tape trading game, but it's good to know about him. I've seen dozens of his post saying he has all of this stuff, so I was like "well... does he REALLY?" you know, lol.

Thanks Matt. (btw, Matt, I'm working on your FOL tapes. I'm getting one done, I hope, this weekend and mailing it out sometime this coming week, and the next weekend, I'll get the 2nd tape done. I can only work on it Sundays because I spend Saturday's going through all of my crap from the previous week, edit out commercials, etc.)
Old 04-19-2003, 09:39 PM   #4
mashunter18
Forum Regular

there was some confussion,to whom William was,and some stuff said to beware,but it wasnt about him,it was someone else.

Iv had multiple trades with him,and all wre good,honest about quality,all the stuff you hope for,new tapes...etc...

Hey whenever you get them is fine Shawn,you should get yours next week
Old 04-24-2003, 09:07 PM   #5
loudonslim
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

I got this all cleared up (I think) and wanted to share. For some reason simce my email is loudonslim@hotmail.com this was thought to be me ripping people off when however there is a girl that uses the log in name on some message boards as londonslim55.
Her email is beatyp@bellsouth.net now as it was a hotmail address before but I'm not sure what. I had emailed her and asked her about all of this and she admitted that she had sold some tapes to this person that is saying they never got them. Even though she says she mailed them out, but anyways that was the confusion with me being a girl and selling and ripping someone off or something.

Thanks for the good feedback Matt.

Matt's been a great trader also for all of those who haven't traded with him.

Thanks,
William

(Also I would like to change my user id on her to avoid confusion so if someone can tell me how to do that let me know!)
Old 05-06-2003, 12:49 PM   #6
Lovetvclassics
Frequent Poster

Default LOUDONSLIM IS BAD SELLER!!

SO YOU MUST BE HIS PARTNER IN CRIME!!
Old 05-06-2003, 03:34 PM   #7
mashunter18
Forum Regular

Quote:
LOUDONSLIM IS BAD SELLER!!
Quote:
SO YOU MUST BE HIS PARTNER IN CRIME!!
I dont see details about you getting ripped off,all I got in email from you was death threats
Old 05-06-2003, 03:39 PM   #8
TVJunkie101
Member...you 'member?

Send a message via AIM to TVJunkie101

Quote:
Originally posted by mashunter18

I dont see details about you getting ripped off,all I got in email from you was death threats
Death threats? That is sick. To the other poster, You got ripped off (if you say so). Move on, get over it. I'm sorry, it sucks, I know, but sending death threats?

BTW, Matt, you've got mail from me, lol.

And I sent William a tape at least a week or even two ago, and haven't heard a word since. I believe Matt when he says William is a good trader, so, I'm not going to doubt that.
Old 05-06-2003, 09:50 PM   #9
loudonslim
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

I MUST BE HIS PARTNER IN CRIME?

I'm not sure why you would suggest that. You can email her at beatyp@bellsouth.net she was the one ripping people off, not me.

I have never traded with you before in my past 4-5 months of trading and I rarely ever sell.

I think you should have your facts set before you send death threats!!!

I just recieved TV JUNKIE's tape today and he should be getting his in the next few days since we both mailed first class on this one.

As for my surgeries and all I have been a little behind lately but am catching up!!

By the way LOVETVCLASSICS what were you supposed to have ordered from me since you act like you know so much about me??
Old 05-06-2003, 11:57 PM   #10
Lovetvclassics
Frequent Poster

I sent you death threats?? Youre the one whos sick!! Someone who been ripped off too received an email saying that William Maples(loudonslim) died and as i can see its not true...

If you dont believe me that hes dishonest just check out this link below and on ebay hes got a user ID its modelcarbuilder.

http://pub35.ezboard.com/fsoapoperat...icID=114.topic

Also you can contact these person, they didnt received their tapes either!

madatuin@rogers.com
dar021258@hotmail.com
Dtp204@aol.com

By the way M.Maples, you owe me a set of 9 seasons of Bervely Hills 90210 that im waiting for almost 4 months now...
I never bought anything from beatyp@bellsouth.net and you know that!!

Last edited by Lovetvclassics; 05-07-2003 at 01:20 AM.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:30 AM   #11
asmer
First Time Poster

Default loudonslim

I am new here and I couldn't help but notice the posts by tvloveclassics. He/she is absolutely right about loudonslim. There are numerous cases where loudonslim (William Maples) has taken people's payments and not send their items. Several eBay members have reported him using multiple user IDs and bidding on his own items so that he can increase the price of his own auctions.

Furthermore, I also heard of the rumour that William Maples died. Obviously that was untrue because it was just a ploy for him to stall delivery.

I am so glad I have read these posts by tvloveclassics. Now I understand that loudonslim has not only been committing fraud on eBay but also outside of eBay.

Thank you tvloveclassics for your honest post, and for some of the email addresses of people who have been ripped off by loudonslim/William Maples. I also have contact info of other people in the same situation. If you have not received your tapes in four months, why don't you complain to your credit card company or even to the local authorities?
Old 05-07-2003, 08:14 AM   #12
mashunter18
Forum Regular

Quote:
I sent you death threats?? Youre the one whos sick!! Someone who been ripped off too received an email saying that William Maples(loudonslim) died and as i can see its not true...
I dont know if it's you or not,you choose to hide your email.

Are you lyneb@boisfrancs.qc.ca ?????

Here is the original message I received

To: mmason1@insight.rr.com
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 5:26 PM
Subject: TAPE TRADE FRAUD

PLEASE DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY LOUDONSLIM@HOTMAIL.COM HE'S A LIAR!! HE RIPPED ME OFF FOR $225 US!!

here is my exact response on april 17th

----- Original Message -----
To: lyneb
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 5:35 PM
Subject: Re: TAPE TRADE FRAUD

What do you mean???

I have traded twice with him,and got stuff both times.What happend??

thanks for the heads up,Im making him 15 tapes right now.

thanks Matt

Plus I made this post,no details were ever given to me through email,or on the board here.

I am friends with lots of people here,plus I know lots of other people dont even post,but beleive me people are reading and trading without posting.

I saw nothing negative about William Maples on this board just one email.

Nothing I said was favored in any way,just my experiances.

So this person sends me another message
----- Original Message -----
To: Matt Mason
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: TAPE TRADE FRAUD

Did you talk to him recently....I heard news that you died last Wednesday...

So I told them to **** off,may not be a death threat,but thats pretty sick on my book.

So is this you love tvclassics???

--well whoever it is What did you here I died to??

Just keep me out of your sick thoughts about people dying,and send your emails to the right person.

Im waiting on 145 episodes from William Maples right now,and Im not worried about it,as a matter of fact,Im waiting on 3 other things that have been even longer.

I emailed william last night,he told me they will be going out this week,Im sure they will come,and then Ill trade again with William.

I dont know if that ebay id is William,I have a hard time thinking it is,thats not enough proof for me,and beleive me Im fast to post on bad traders,even have a link on my website for them.
Old 05-07-2003, 01:06 PM   #13
loudonslim
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

A few things that are wierd to me is that on ezboards my name isn't loudonslim. If you notice everytime a loudonslim posts on ezboards there's a beatyp right after or before it and also the link you provided on a soap opera page I would say that was you posting both of them as both posts are only a few minutes apart. What is also wierd is there is a post by TVLOVECLASSICS saying she has all 90210 episodes for sale. SO why would she say she bought them from me or was he/she not getting enough sells? I'm not for sure. I am fairly new to this board but Matt has gotten almost all my 90210 episodes. I have traded with TVJunkie. I am way more into trading than selling anyways.
There are alot of 90210 frauds that do have numerous emails, numerous id names, as I lost a big trade on my first attempt to get the set also.

Also the biggest lie that TVLOVECLASSICS is saying is that my ebay id is modelcarbuilder, well I don't even sell on ebay, as I recently asked Matt about a month ago about selling on there and he said it was really just a waste of time and effort as they were so many narcs and normally your bid gets canceled.
SO I don't have an ebay account at all.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:31 PM   #14
Lovetvclassics
Frequent Poster

DELETE

Last edited by Lovetvclassics; 05-08-2003 at 11:14 PM.
Old 05-07-2003, 02:51 PM   #15
Carys Zeta Douglas
Occasional Poster

Default Re: lies, lies and lies..........

Quote:
Originally posted by Lovetvclassics
Helloo??? If this is your adress below youre the one you didnt send me my tapes,stop lying for once!!!

William Maples
2931 Bradshaw Road
Loudon, Tennessee
USA

I have now the complete serie of 90210 because i had to buy another set from someone else since you never sent me mine!

Anyway i already filed a complaint against you so whatever youre saying to defend yourself doesnt work!!

Maybe youre doing your image of good guy here but elsewhere its not the case..

You claim not having a user ID on ebay??? Then why this user modelcarbuilder is selling the same shows than you do and that hes from Tennessee,Nashville?????

I contacted one of the higher bidder and she said that the sellers name was William Maples and she gave me the same address...

Also did you noticed that someone else here complained about you?? strange isnt it????

There seems to be all sorts of conflicting information here but I do know one thing.

It's pretty ignorant to post someones HOME ADDRESS on a message board. It's also ignorant, and against eBay policy, to email high bidder's of auctions you are not a part of.

I do not know nor am i involved with any of the parties mentioned here but I certainly wouldn't want anythign to do with any of them, including you Lovetvclassics.