Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Roseanne links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Roseanne Photo Gallery


Roseanne - The Complete First Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete First Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Second Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Third Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Seventh Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Seventh Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Eighth Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Eighth Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Ninth Season

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Ninth Season on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete First Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Second Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Second Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Third Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Third Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Fourth Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Fourth Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Fifth Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Fifth Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Sixth Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Sixth Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Seventh Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Seventh Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Eighth Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Eighth Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Ninth Season (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Ninth Season (Mill Creek) on DVD
Roseanne - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)

Buy Roseanne - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > Roseanne

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season
Fox to Air Holiday Comedy Series; CBS and Viacom to Combine


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-31-2015, 10:17 PM   #16
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 7,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
Nope, after he fired her, Roseanne was complaining, and he told her that she was a fast worker but her attitude stinks. She was fired because of the weekend thing AND her attitude. She was constantly disrespecting him, embarrassing him in front of other workers, and the dinner thing honestly came off as a bribe.

As I said, you need to rewatch the episode.
NO doubt, if Roseanne would have succumbed to working weekends, she never would have been fired.
When he came to dinner, when he was in the garage with Dan, he said: Roseane's the best worker I have, THAT'S WHY I WANT HER TO WORK WEEKENDS.
He fired her because of the weekend schedule, no other reason.
DUH!!!!
Wawwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:41 AM   #17
wiseguy182
Member
Senior Member
 
wiseguy182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 11, 2006
Location: Wendy's salad bar
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
NO doubt, if Roseanne would have succumbed to working weekends, she never would have been fired.
When he came to dinner, when he was in the garage with Dan, he said: Roseane's the best worker I have, THAT'S WHY I WANT HER TO WORK WEEKENDS.
He fired her because of the weekend schedule, no other reason.
DUH!!!!
who are you?

I listed 7 valid reasons why she should have been fired, and you too-conveniently dismissed them all in order to hide behind your one point, which isn't even a valid point to begin with. Virtually everyone on here agrees with me.

Give it up, you lost. Duh!
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 03:19 PM   #18
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 7,002
Default

^^^ No, the manager Brian "lost" since Dan destroyed the carburetor that he brought over for Dan to work on.

BTW, your "valid points" about Roseanne don't matter because Roseanne wasn't fired for anything other than the weekend schedule and you know it. You're just being stubborn now. And it's not a matter of opinion, so I don't care who agrees with you on this one site.

I am no longer going to debate this subject with you as you are now boring me big time. So goodbye.
Wawwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 04:43 PM   #19
Vahan
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 14, 2008
Posts: 2,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
^^^ No, the manager Brian "lost" since Dan destroyed the carburetor that he brought over for Dan to work on.

BTW, your "valid points" about Roseanne don't matter because Roseanne wasn't fired for anything other than the weekend schedule and you know it. You're just being stubborn now. And it's not a matter of opinion, so I don't care who agrees with you on this one site.

I am no longer going to debate this subject with you as you are now boring me big time. So goodbye.
Do not try reasoning with this guy. He is the same person who refuses to accept the fact that there were no unaired episodes of Mama's Family.

And this guy had the audacity to put me on ignore. What a coward.
Vahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:23 PM   #20
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 7,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahan
Do not try reasoning with this guy. He is the same person who refuses to accept the fact that there were no unaired episodes of Mama's Family.

And this guy had the audacity to put me on ignore. What a coward.
Hi, Vahan. You are right. There is no reasoning with this guy. So I won't be debating with him anymore. I find him to be a dullard.
Oh yeah, you're also right about the coward thing.
Wawwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:23 AM   #21
wiseguy182
Member
Senior Member
 
wiseguy182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 11, 2006
Location: Wendy's salad bar
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
Hi, Vahan. You are right. There is no reasoning with this guy. So I won't be debating with him anymore. I find him to be a dullard.
Oh yeah, you're also right about the coward thing.
Oh yeah, Vahan is a prime example of sanity. Take a look through his post history and you can take your pick from his grab-bag of idiotic statements.

Continue to stick your head in the sand though.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 12:43 AM   #22
Vahan
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 14, 2008
Posts: 2,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
Oh yeah, Vahan is a prime example of sanity. Take a look through his post history and you can take your pick from his grab-bag of idiotic statements.

Continue to stick your head in the sand though.


That's what I think of you Wiseguy182. And to think I used to have respect for you, until you revealed your true colors.
Vahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:08 AM   #23
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 7,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
Oh yeah, Vahan is a prime example of sanity. Take a look through his post history and you can take your pick from his grab-bag of idiotic statements.

Continue to stick your head in the sand though.
I told you that I am done debating the Roseanne Chicken Hearts episode with you and I mean it, but I will comment on what you said about Vahan. I have never had a problem with Vahan in all the years I have been posting here. I find Vahan to be respectful and thoughtful. He is a kind and courteous poster.... someone you could take a lesson from.... even if his opinion differs from yours, he is always respectful. For the most part, I respectfully agree with most of Vahan's posts.
Vahan is a gentleman. You are not, wiseguy. Your a trouble maker.
Wawwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:44 AM   #24
wiseguy182
Member
Senior Member
 
wiseguy182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 11, 2006
Location: Wendy's salad bar
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wawwie
I told you that I am done debating the Roseanne Chicken Hearts episode with you and I mean it, but I will comment on what you said about Vahan. I have never had a problem with Vahan in all the years I have been posting here. I find Vahan to be respectful and thoughtful. He is a kind and courteous poster.... someone you could take a lesson from.... even if his opinion differs from yours, he is always respectful. For the most part, I respectfully agree with most of Vahan's posts.
Vahan is a gentleman. You are not, wiseguy. Your a trouble maker.
Vahan courteous?
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:49 AM   #25
Vahan
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 14, 2008
Posts: 2,681
Default

Wawwie, let's just drop this thread and move on. I do not want to add anymore to it. It has run its course.
Vahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 01:51 AM   #26
Wawwie
Member
Senior Member
 
Wawwie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 26, 2006
Location: New York
Posts: 7,002
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahan
Wawwie, let's just drop this thread and move on. I do not want to add anymore to it. It has run its course.
Great idea! Let's move on!
Wawwie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 07:58 AM   #27
wiseguy182
Member
Senior Member
 
wiseguy182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 11, 2006
Location: Wendy's salad bar
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahan
Do not try reasoning with this guy. He is the same person who refuses to accept the fact that there were no unaired episodes of Mama's Family.

And this guy had the audacity to put me on ignore. What a coward.
Actually, I have more to say about that.

How Dare you. HOW DARE YOU call me a coward for putting you on ignore. For the record, I put you on ignore after you sent me a pm on another forum talking trash about John Walsh, a man who has put well over 1,000 criminals behind bars, because he is in favor of gun control. Yeah, he endorses keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill (of which you fit in to the latter category).

And who exactly is your hero? George Zimmerman, whose claims to fame are shooting a teenager to death who was doing no harm, starting various physical altercations with police and his girlfriend, and calling 911 over 50 times for non-issues.

You posted some of that crap on the Unsolved Mysteries forum before various posters (including myself) dressed you down and you left with your tail between your legs.

Please seek professional help immediately Vahan. Please consult a psychiatrist because you have mental disorders.

Hey Wawwie, care to talk about how Vahan is a beacon of sanity and kindness again?
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 09:17 AM   #28
Vahan
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 14, 2008
Posts: 2,681
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseguy182
Actually, I have more to say about that.

How Dare you. HOW DARE YOU call me a coward for putting you on ignore. For the record, I put you on ignore after you sent me a pm on another forum talking trash about John Walsh, a man who has put well over 1,000 criminals behind bars, because he is in favor of gun control. Yeah, he endorses keeping guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill (of which you fit in to the latter category).

And who exactly is your hero? George Zimmerman, whose claims to fame are shooting a teenager to death who was doing no harm, starting various physical altercations with police and his girlfriend, and calling 911 over 50 times for non-issues.

You posted some of that crap on the Unsolved Mysteries forum before various posters (including myself) dressed you down and you left with your tail between your legs.

Please seek professional help immediately Vahan. Please consult a psychiatrist because you have mental disorders.

Hey Wawwie, care to talk about how Vahan is a beacon of sanity and kindness again?
I thought I was done with this...

...Have you ever noticed how much the right hates Trayvon Martin and loves George Zimmerman? According to the right, it was poetic justice when Martin was killed, because according to the right, Zimmerman's life was being threatened.

And also according to the right, every celebrity who is pro gun control is evil.

Anyways, it would be your best choice to let this issue drop, and never respond to me again.

Last edited by Vahan; 04-29-2015 at 06:46 PM.
Vahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 05:20 PM   #29
mets82
Member
Senior Member
 
mets82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 14, 2011
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,798
Default

You know I can see Roseanne's point. I mean it seems the boss is a two faced because he promised her one thing and lied. If Roseanne and the Boss agreed not to work Saturdays, then that's all there is to it.

I will say that Roseanne had a lousy work ethic. Not so much at Wellman's or the Hair Salon but at the restaurant. I mean she took breaks whenever she wanted and took her blessed time about getting to people's orders.
__________________
http://www.superbowlgreatness.blogspot.com/

Please check out my blog. I vent on all things. TV, sports etc. you name it. Its also a work in progress. Check out and see what you think.
mets82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.