Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: ABC; Antenna TV Acquires The Facts of Life, Diff'rent Strokes, Who's the Boss? and More
Dancing with the Stars Cast for Season 28; Lilly Singh Gets NBC Primetime Special
Decades Celebrates Bob Newhart's 90th Birthday with Big Marathon; Wanda Sykes & Mike Epps Get Netflix Sitcom
James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-12-2009, 07:29 PM   #91
Lakeboy
Frequent Poster

I am a friend of lakeboy and just had to post something here. He just showed me the video of Wendy Camp on youtube and my initial question was, why did they drive from Shamrock to Cushing via such a long route? They drove all the way into Edmund or Oklahoma City for what reason? I looked it up on google maps and its 25 minutes from Shamrock to Cushing, but to add in OK City, thats another 2 plus hours! What was in OK City and why the detour? Thanks!

Also, as a fan of "Lie to Me", I was watching Noe's facial expressions, and his lip licking was an subconscious attempt to keep from smiling when he was talking about he would never kill them. Also, Camp's second husband showed signs of deception or being unsure when he raised his eyebrow talking about the molestation. Anyone else find the body language of the Grandma and Noe strange?
Lakeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:52 AM   #92
burbqueen
Master of My Domain
Frequent Poster

I can't believe there are no updates to this case. This was one of the saddest cases on um. Three people disappear and so many people hurt. I feel that Chad noe killed them with help from his family. Out there someone knows what happen but who knows if this will ever be solved.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #93
Mastermind

Quote:
I can't believe there are no updates to this case. This was one of the saddest cases on um. Three people disappear and so many people hurt. I feel that Chad noe killed them with help from his family. Out there someone knows what happen but who knows if this will ever be solved.
1. This case can be solved if the bodies are found. The bodies are evidence waiting to be discovered.

2. Their ARE people that no about the crime...the problem is that they are all releated to Chad Noe.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 05:13 PM   #94
Mastermind

Quote:
Also, as a fan of "Lie to Me", I was watching Noe's facial expressions, and his lip licking was an subconscious attempt to keep from smiling when he was talking about he would never kill them. Also, Camp's second husband showed signs of deception or being unsure when he raised his eyebrow talking about the molestation. Anyone else find the body language of the Grandma and Noe strange?
1. Or it could be that they were nervous being in front of a camera in front of millions of people. Keep in mind that these are non-actors that are being put in front of the camera for the first time.

2. Beware of observing the facial behavior of elderly people. They tend to have naturally bizarre facial behavior.

3. Dry mouth and lips is a common ailment that affects public speakers. Chad probably just lost moisture in his mouth.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 12:12 PM   #95
Hambone2421

There have been several rumors about the Noe family regarding this case. There were some who said that Ida, the woman who supposedly dropped off Wendy and the other two girls, was having an affair with the chief of police. A few weeks later, her husband was murdered and she collected life insurance on him. Rumors of a possible "Dixie Mafia" that they all belong to, etc...

I read somewhere on here that now that Ida and Beverly have been arrested for arson, whatever "pull" they had within the local law enforcement must now be gone or else they would have been arrested. This just isn't the case. They were arrested for Arson by the FBI. These two were setting fire to every place they lived in, in order to collect the insurance money on the house, therefore the feds jumped in. They have since been released from prison and are on probation. Just a very weird case, especially considering Chad Noe admitted to the murders to someone at a bar and doesnt deny doing it!!
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:32 AM   #96
Hambone2421

We seem to all be in agreement that Chad Noe and his family are responsible for the murders of Wendy Camp, her daughter and sister in law. What does everyone think happened to them? How do you think they were murdered and why? After all, she did in fact see her son that day and was on the way back home when all hell broke loose and they disappeared. Could something have happened in the car that set this off or was it all pre-planned? What do you guys think?
Old 12-28-2009, 03:28 PM   #97
XiaoGouPi
Frequent Poster

First thing I would like to offer my condolences to the family member though its almost 3 years since she last posted here.

Well, Hambone, there can be no definite answer to your ques since nobody has them but Chad and his family.

But if they were indeed murdered, it aint too hard to think how either.

Wendy is suffering from MS and Cynthia is only a child; they couldnt offer any resistance whatsoever if they were attacked. The only one who could put up any form of fight within the three was only Lisa.

Even so, it wont be too much of a task for Ida, Beverly and Chad to overcome just one person.
XiaoGouPi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:12 AM   #98
XiaoGouPi
Frequent Poster

Default To: Burbqueen

The reason why Chad's family cannot be indicted is because there is no proof to indicate a crime even taking place.

So far the three of them can only be listed as missing.

Without any hard evidence such as a body, blood or any practical gain that Chad's family seemingly will receive upon the three's disappearance, any perceptions on foul play are just mere speculation; the police cant really do anything here..

It seems that Chad and his family got away with murder.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:30 AM   #99
Hambone2421

Wendy's sister is such a nice lady. She has posted on here before and will openly give out her email address and encourage you to email her and talk about the case with her. She alluded to some things in her posts on this board that could be the reasons why this case has never been solved. She alleged (however true or untrue it may be, its still worth a mention) that Chad Noe and his family are connected to something called the Dixie Mafia and that Chad's grandma or aunt (cant remember which one) was having an affair with the chief of police which may answer the question of why this case has been forgotten about with the local LE. I'm not saying any of this is true and that these are the reasons, but it seems to fit.

Does anyone know what happened with the story of bones being found near a pond that started this thread? I'm assuming they weren't the bones of Wendy, her daughter and sister in law.
Old 12-29-2009, 11:42 AM   #100
UMfan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoGouPi
The reason why Chad's family cannot be indicted is because there is no proof to indicate a crime even taking place.

So far the three of them can only be listed as missing.

Without any hard evidence such as a body, blood or any practical gain that Chad's family seemingly will receive upon the three's disappearance, any perceptions on foul play are just mere speculation; the police cant really do anything here..

It seems that Chad and his family got away with murder.
I wonder what happened to the car that everyone was traveling in? Did the police ever get a warrant to process the car for evidence? Perhaps the attack (which led up to the murders) started in the car and blood splatters could of been found in there.
UMfan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #101
XiaoGouPi
Frequent Poster

Well, nobody knows.

As I afore-mentioned, there is no proof to indicate a crime occured.

Thats the sad thing about the law. No crime = No case.

So, I wonder the possibility of the issue of a warrant since there aint no supposed crime.

However, if the Noes killed them, I highly doubt that the three were assaulted in the car.

From the sudden invitation to the end disappearance of Wendy and the other two, it was a top to bottom premeditated plan to murder, so the Noes had it all mapped out, they wouldnt be so dumb to attack them and allow incriminating evidence to be left inside.

Even if there were any, they had 10+ years to wipe clean every single molecule thats in the car that would ever implicate them. The car could very well be scrapped by now as far as we know.
Old 12-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #102
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaoGouPi
Well, nobody knows.

As I afore-mentioned, there is no proof to indicate a crime occured.

Thats the sad thing about the law. No crime = No case.

So, I wonder the possibility of the issue of a warrant since there aint no supposed crime.

However, if the Noes killed them, I highly doubt that the three were assaulted in the car.

It was a top to bottom premeditated plan to murder, so the Noes had it well planned, at least on the disposing of the bodies part..
Wendy's sister mentioned that the Noe family was involved in the Dixie Mafia, whatever that is. If this is true, then what I think happened is that Chad Noe got upset at Wendy for whatever reason, maybe he just wanted to have his son to himself and Wendy at all, so he may have orchestrated his son to see his mother one last time, then have his grandma drive them out to where these "Mafia" people are to kill them and dispose of the bodies. I dont think he counted on having two extra people with her though.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:41 AM   #103
Clockworkhigh
Forum Regular

It was orchestrated IMO. The links they have with the Mafia (alleged I know). And come on, Chad Noe has admitted in a drunken state that he killed them and he doesn't deny it while sober. Alcohol brings the TRUTH out more than anything. Have 10 beers and you may as well inject the guy with truth serum as far as I am concerned.

One thing puzzles me here. I know Ida is hated around here and she was an old prude. But she claims she was dropped off at home correct? Well if they were going from Shamrock to OKC, where does Ida live? Granted, she was apparently the only one in the car that was willing to tell the story so maybe she was never dropped off, but if she was, where was it she claims she was dropped off? Where does she live?

I just think it is possible that Ida - grouch that she may be - may not have been around for the killings. She might know more than meets the eye but I've always thought they would have kept her out of it. She was a crusty old prude in the segment but she seemed to stay strong in her story body language wise.
Clockworkhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 01:47 AM   #104
Clockworkhigh
Forum Regular

Another thing is puzzling. How did they kill them? If we are to assume that they had co-operation with some unsavoury characters how would they get them out of the car without leaving evidence behind? Wouldn't Wendy get suspicious if she saw Beverly pulling off into a deserted area? There would likely be a struggle to get them out of the car. Blood left behind etc.

Also did they think of another possibility? I did not know Wendy, but the woman was young and on her third marriage. And Leon Camp hardly seems like a prize himself. Is there more to Wendy that we don't know? Was she a very difficult person to deal with? To communicate with? Why I ask this is because if Ida is telling the truth about a verbal brawl then is it possible that there was someone in that car who snapped and went too far physically? Therefore having to cover it up.
Clockworkhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:09 PM   #105
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworkhigh
Another thing is puzzling. How did they kill them? If we are to assume that they had co-operation with some unsavoury characters how would they get them out of the car without leaving evidence behind? Wouldn't Wendy get suspicious if she saw Beverly pulling off into a deserted area? There would likely be a struggle to get them out of the car. Blood left behind etc.

Also did they think of another possibility? I did not know Wendy, but the woman was young and on her third marriage. And Leon Camp hardly seems like a prize himself. Is there more to Wendy that we don't know? Was she a very difficult person to deal with? To communicate with? Why I ask this is because if Ida is telling the truth about a verbal brawl then is it possible that there was someone in that car who snapped and went too far physically? Therefore having to cover it up.
I personally think that one of two things happened.

1. Something may have happened in the car and someone went to far, most likely injuring Wendy. I also tend to think there was a gun or weapon in the car that was held on the other family members. I think they went to a remote location and killed each one of them, most likely shooting them all and then buried their bodies, just as Chad Noe said in his "drunken stupor".

2. If these Dixie Mafia rumors are true, its also likely that they pre-arranged all of this. They let Jonathan see his mother one last time. They then could have driven them to a remote location where these other "mafia" members were, the mafia members then killed the women and buried all of their bodies.

Are there any other theories out there?