Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season
Fox to Air Holiday Comedy Series; CBS and Viacom to Combine

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-05-2003, 02:21 PM   #31
Agent 13

Default IFCC

I just got off the phone with our friendly neighborhood police department (yes, in good ol' Devils Lake, North Dakota we actually have friendly police officers :-). Anyway, I was told to contact Internet Fraud Complaint Center and fill out a form.

Anyone else having a problem with Tina Ledbetter should really do the same thing so that the FBI will have as much information as possible on her to stop her from ripping others off and at least get some of this on her record.

Last edited by Agent 13; 06-05-2003 at 03:52 PM.
Old 06-05-2003, 02:49 PM   #32
videotrading
Frequent Poster

I know this is a stupid question, but will the fraud company really help you out since it is illegal to buy and sell these shows? I have never had to fill out a complaint about anything, but I was just wondering if they actually ask what you are buying. I just wouldn't want you, the buyer, to get in trouble for turning someone in. Anyway, good luck!
Old 06-05-2003, 03:08 PM   #33
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by videotrading
I know this is a stupid question, but will the fraud company really help you out since it is illegal to buy and sell these shows? I have never had to fill out a complaint about anything, but I was just wondering if they actually ask what you are buying. I just wouldn't want you, the buyer, to get in trouble for turning someone in. Anyway, good luck!
Good point, videotrading. But someone who already has a criminal record would especially be in trouble with the law in this case.

Before I really got into tape trading I researched this topic using google.com, and from what I understand, it is actually not legal to sell tapes from shows copied off of TV, but it is not illegal either. Please correct me if I am wrong, but from what I can gather, there has not been even one case where a defendent has been convicted of selling TV shows taped off of TV. I'm not talking about bootlegging (copying copyrighted videos) but just stuff from off of TV, you know, the stuff we trade here.

Last edited by Agent 13; 06-05-2003 at 04:21 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:31 AM   #34
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Crystal Barnette

I don't like being bossed around Nanny Fine!! I think that you should mind your own damn business. I'll post as many times as I DAMN well please and I WILL read whatever I please. If it offends me I intend to tell people about. It's just that simple. Let leave me alone.

THat's telling her Crystal, Nanny Fine is KNOWN for sticking her nose in people's business.
Old 06-06-2003, 01:35 AM   #35
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Real mature Nanny Fine.

Crystal

P.S. Bow wow to you.
Don't let her bother you crystal, Nanny Fine has nothing else to do.
Old 06-06-2003, 07:02 AM   #36
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:
Originally posted by SOLOMON

Don't let her bother you crystal, Nanny Fine has nothing else to do.
K Solomon, since I have NOTHING to do I want you to come to my home, run a house singlehandedly, raise a child alone with no father OR chlid support. I want you to come and work my full time job while trying to spend time with my child, clean my home, do my dishes, keep my laundry done, pay my bills, do all of my errands. ON TOP OF THAT perhaps you could also do my taping for me, keep up with my computer stuff AND sleep for me since I dont get much time to do it.

You know nothing about me Solomon. NOTHING.

DO not EVER tell a single parent that they have nothing else to do, you ignorant jerk. You have no idea what real life is like. It's certainly not a sitcom for you to analyze, especially MY LIFE.

How it all came down to this, only the Devil knows. Retail Rodeo is at the corner on my left. The motel is down the road to my right. I close my eyes and try to peer into the future. On my left, I saw days upon days of lipstick and ticking clocks, dirty looks and quiet whisperings. And burning secrets that just won't ever die away. And on my right, what could I picture? The blue sky, the desert earth, stretching out into the eerie infinity. A beautiful never-ending nothing.

~Justine, "The Good Girl"

Bush for President!
Old 06-06-2003, 07:04 AM   #37
Nanny Fine
Justine and Holden..

Quote:

THat's telling her Crystal, Nanny Fine is KNOWN for sticking her nose in people's business.
WHAT?

I'm sticking up for Jeneric and I am accused of being KNOWN to stick my nose in other people's business? WTF?

You are so childish Solomon, I cannot belive that you are acting this way because I won't make you tapes! My 8 year old daughter is more mature than you are!
Old 06-06-2003, 10:55 AM   #38
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine

WHAT?

I'm sticking up for Jeneric and I am accused of being KNOWN to stick my nose in other people's business? WTF?
Nanny Fine,

I have been worried for several days about your standing behind dave w. and me because of the harrassment you've received as result of it. All you've done is stick up for truth, with nothing to gain, bringing to mind the evidence, while a couple still stand with the accused despite all of the facts presented here for who knows what reason (?). Teboomer has been at trading for years, so it is not surprising that she has had a couple satisfied customers, not to mention things going on behind the scenes here.

Now, listen Nanny Fine, while I appreciate your sticking up for us in all that you've said far more than I could ever repay, I hereby give your kind heart permission to just leave this be. You have done far more than most would ever do in such situations. I am awfully sorry for all of this garbage and that this has gone on soooo long. While it is hard for me to allow some things to be said and to keep quiet, it's time to leave Tina Ledbetter and her aliases (teboomer, mcjohnc, bb&classictv fan, J Eldridge, Paula Wells, tinal0930, zanyzoom, tlbdtr, etc.) for both the FBI and Judge of all, God in heaven, to deal with this situation.

You've been a great friend to me in all that you've done, and I imagine that you are just that to the folks you know in person.

Last edited by Agent 13; 06-06-2003 at 01:27 PM.
Old 06-06-2003, 04:31 PM   #39
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanny Fine

WHAT?

You are so childish Solomon, I cannot belive that you are acting this way because I won't make you tapes! My 8 year old daughter is more mature than you are!

You are the one who acts 8 year old. Telling me you don;'t want to copy tapes because i might insult you after i get the tapes. You are a WACKBALL
Old 06-06-2003, 04:53 PM   #40
Evita Peron
Evita Perón
Forum Regular

Wink

Quote:

Thanks SOLOMON.

"I would willingly die a thousand times for my descamisados." Evita
Old 06-06-2003, 04:56 PM   #41
TVFactFan
Forum Legend

Quote:

Thanks SOLOMON.

No problem
Old 06-06-2003, 05:59 PM   #42
SlaytanicTapeTrades
Dangerous Queen
Frequent Poster

I find
Crystal Barnette & SOLOMON are a hilarious bunch.

Solomon crying cause someone wont trade with him
& CRYstal just for posting the same thing almost everyday.

I find that more annoying than anything.

"I think" its fine to "bump" your post, But whats the point of bumping your thread if its still on the first page, or if you originally posted it the day before?

my 2c
Old 06-06-2003, 06:44 PM   #43
Evita Peron
Evita Perón
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by SlaytanicTapeTrades
I find
Crystal Barnette & SOLOMON are a hilarious bunch.

Solomon crying cause someone wont trade with him
& CRYstal just for posting the same thing almost everyday.

I find that more annoying than anything.

"I think" its fine to "bump" your post, But whats the point of bumping your thread if its still on the first page, or if you originally posted it the day before?

my 2c
Nobody asked you nothing. I will post as many times as I DAMN well please. After all this is America and this is a free country.
Old 06-09-2003, 02:35 AM   #44
disneychannel?
Occasional Poster

"Evita Peron"...Tina...or should we call you "Crystal Barnette"? You all talk exactly the same, always interject with a new alias and use "I" (Ex. "I will say...") and it's getting to the point where I'm wondering if you're a lonely 40'sish woman with nothing better to do, an immature 17 year old girl in need of money, or a 22 year old guy who is being really dumb. Whoever you are, you must have no life and a lot of time...so instead, refund the money and use this time to get a job and earn it in an honest way. Please, stop with the aliases and do what is right...REFUND the money and get it over with before it goes too far...

And the reason I'm thinkin' you're an immature 17 year old is because "I can say what I *&^$ please because America is a free country..." PLEASE! Ev'ryone uses that for their excuse. Sure you can have freedom of speech, but stealing...lying...hmmm...re-read the constitution...and then the Ten Commandments...and then refund the money to Dave and Jen!!!! It's the right thing to do and then we can stop raggin' on ya!
Old 06-09-2003, 04:02 AM   #45
passionsfan79
Proud to be Sara fan

Send a message via AIM to passionsfan79 Send a message via MSN to passionsfan79 Send a message via Yahoo to passionsfan79

how many times do we have to tell you that crystal isnt tina so drop it

Member of the Sara Evans fan club since Dec 05 2005 forever