Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-09-2004, 06:52 PM   #16
dickswift
Frequent Poster

Sure Bea!

It will take some hard work in sense that this can actually become something broadcastable. I believe that a show like HD can be picked up for a newer audience both film and or tv. The obstacle is the right script and story development. For example All In The Family and Mary Tyler Moores' Lou Grant. Both shows continued with stronger character develpment and didnt neccessarily need to bring everyone back and cliche. Grants character even took a dramatic twist from the old caracature in front of a live audience. So if you feel up to it we would need to really have a creative chat on character/story development of a pilot, even if it is based on something previous. Basing it as a solid foundation on the previous show from season 1 till the finale. All emotional , quirks , attitude and compare that with real life that we all live. You see Bea, timing is everything. Enough of my bla bla..whats new with you? How did you get interested in HD?
Peace Uric Richard
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2004, 01:49 PM   #17
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to Bea

13. Legends

What happens when the gang accidentally open a portal to a comic book world and meet up with superheroes from the past? A visit for the gang by the JLA that's what. While in Danni's secret lab, an accident involving Danni's portal machine and an explosion causes the gang to be transported to another dimension. They soon find that this new world is nothing like their own, but rather that from popular comic books. (Yes, the irony is obvious). In the new world, people are sickeningly nice to each other, ice cream trucks patrol the streets, the villains are outrageous and the heroes even more so. The gang initially battles the JLA, but they soon realize that they are on the same side. Eventually the Injustice Gang sends them a letter threatening to commit crimes that relate to Earth, Wind, and Fire. Both teams pair off and split up to take down the Injustice Gang. During the battles, Jane gets knocked out and lands in a cemetery. Shockingly, she discovers the tombstone of the legendary Hal Jordan!

NOTE: The Police Officer in the alternate dimension is a tribute to Officer Kirk. His accent is similar to Officer Kirk's own.
Marion, Richie, Lori Beth, Joanie, Chachi, Ralph, Leather, Potsie, Courtney, Wanda, Lou and Danny do not appear in this episode.
Wonder Woman’s homemaker act is a tribute to the days when superheroes and superheroines weren’t quite equal. In the early days, she used to be the Justice League’s secretary!
Every member of the Justice League actually has a corresponding member to a member in the gang. e.g Superman - Eddie, Wonder Woman - Allie, Hawkgirl - Danni, The Flash - Jane, Batman - Elvis and Superman - Gene.

Last edited by Bea; 10-14-2004 at 01:47 PM.
Bea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 09:51 AM   #18
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

14. Replay

A washed up child actress with a grudge goes on a stealing spree in the mall. She is a meta human with the ability to duplicate herself. The Really Mighty Teens him and chase one of her copies to an abandoned carnival. They fight the original as the building falls down around them, knocking them all out. They wake up and go home only to see themselves on the news going on a crime spree and attacking the police. The police turn on the gang and there is a reward for him. Even Danni's uncle Chachi doesn't believe Eddie. Allie guesses that Replay must have duplicated the Really Mighty Teens and convince Wanda, Amy, Joanie, Lori Beth, Leather, Courtney, Marion, Potsie, Ralph, Richie, Fonzie, Lou, Danny and Becky to help. The gang corner Replay at the TV studio and Richie, Potsie and Ralph film everything live as the gang fight their duplicates while Replay confesses to all the crimes. The Really Mighty Team are cleared and Replay heads for jail.

NOTE: The Season 1 finale.
Replay looks a lot like Sarah Chalke according to me.
This is Officer McKenna's first appearence, this episode also marks Captain Bunny Martell's first appearnce out of her Navy uniform.
Replay's real name is Sarah Christina Goranson.
Eddie is due to ask Allie to marry him, they would be engaged by the next season.

Last edited by Bea; 10-14-2004 at 01:48 PM.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:36 AM   #19
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Season 2

15. Operation New Start

The summer of 1986 is almost over and the gang have all moved out of their parents homes and into the same apartment bulding. Eddie and Elvis are travelling through the desert later that night; in their car is Danni's new fuel, a substance that will explode if it gets too hot. Unknown to the pair, Professor Chaos and General Dissaray await them.

NOTE: The season 2 premeire.
There are many references to Thunderbirds in this episode.
Chachi mentions that Danni and the gang are now 20 years old.
The show has become a bit more like Friends because the gang all live in the same apartment building. Eddie and Allie live together, so do Gene and Elvis and Jane and Danni.
Amy is almost 16, Wanda is now 17, Lou is 12 and Becky is 14.
Amy mentions Micheal J. Fox in Teen Wolf.

Last edited by Bea; 12-07-2004 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-03-2004, 06:47 AM   #20
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

16. Security Hazard

The Really Mighty Teens have just wrapped up another successful mission, helping to extinguish an out-of-control blaze and pulling the men trapped by it from the bottom of a shaft. The mission hasn't run as smoothly as initially believed, however, as Allie detects an intruder in the gang's treehouse HQ. With blasters drawn, Eddie, Gene and Elvis converge on the hangar, only to discover the "saboteur" is their friend Chip stowed away in an unguarded pod after excitedly witnessing the rescue in action. While Richie, Potsie, Roger and Ralph gives the gang a stern lecture about the security breach, Danni is supposed to be babysitting Chip's little brother Preston-- and keeping her mouth shut. She does a good job of it, until the boy challenges his manhood by saying that Old Sparky -- Potsie's uncle helicopter -- is the best. Jane's response to the inadvertent verbal slight is to fold like an accordion, spilling her guts about their first adventure as the Really Mighty Teens. After Courtney, Leather, Jenny and Lori Beth summon Allie to Courtney's office, Gene assumes the task of watching Preston. He claims that he'll reveal nothing, which of course means that he'll talk too much as well, recounting how the gang saved a doomed sun probe the week before. What will the parents of Milwaukee do about their childrens' carelessness, which has compromised the secrecy of the Really Mighty Teens? Whatever it is, they'd better act fast, because Jane and Gene haven't shut up yet. After losing his temper, R.J (Danni's older brother who is visiting Milwaukee) is further infuriated by his sister's loose lips, as they each recount a mission on which they've excelled. Luckily, Chachi, Amy, Joanie and Marion are in Chicago, otherwise all of their superhero transmission secrets would be revealed as well. At this point, Wanda should let Ralph and Leather be ready to disown Allie and get six new young superheroes, but she herself falls for the child's disarming nature, and it isn't long before she's describing her role in the group. The gang are off the hook, but problems still remain. Preston has seen all of their faces, and knows the location of the gang's treehouse HQ as well. How will they solve what is perhaps their greatest threat, despite its innocent appearance?

NOTE: This is R.J's first appearnece on the show.
Potsie and Eddie mention the Thunderbirds episode Security Hazard.
Marion, Joanie, Lou, Becky, Amy and Chachi don't appear in this episode.
Old 08-04-2004, 04:48 PM   #21
dickswift
Frequent Poster

Default TIME PORTAL

Well I see you have been writing up a storm of story there Bea! Good ...mind you I must say I am a little ...ok maybe a lot confused as to where you are going with this concept. as far as I know the cast is related to the original HD cast in one way or another. I understand that they are superheros made by a portal in animated time of sort.It is the 1980s and they are teens. There are many references to other pop cultural scenerios in film tv and music. Which my guess is to show how media nuts teens where in that period...I guess? There are many characters in these stories. In all I give you credit for keeping up a good write but where is the bible of evolution to how this all started? I wont dare say anything negative about your writing but I could give you some constructive critic to help you develop you stories better. Rules are made to be broken but not destroyed. In writing or "jumping the shark" for tv or film you should remember there is an intelligent audience out there that would like to appreciate your hard work and efforts. All I could is send you an example of a pre scripted story as to why all this could have been. Meaning the kids and portal. You see I think from Morks coming to Milwaulkee and taking Fonzie back in time caused a "Star Trek " change of destiny and reality in the world...for example...

dickswift wrote on 03-16-2003 10:11 PM:
Hey check this scene out! Fonzie the dark knight;

(music) Pink Floyd : Another Brick On the Wall

INT. Fonzies garage 1979.

-Fonzie opens his garage office in the back room to find a chest, opening the treasure to pull out his old unaged leather jacket

cut to:

EXT. MILWAUKEE STREETS 1979

-The Fonz looking bad in black, riding in with a suped up customised black Harley Davidson chopper down the streets of Milwaukee.

cut to:

INT. RICHIE'S DEN 1979

-Richie snorting a big track of cocaine next to a hollywood executive. He jumps up and shadow kick boxes (since the Wisconsin University Alumni, dropped that acid back in 64' and had the bike accident Richie always had a hidden drug and beer problem; note. 1959 "the teeny tiny glasses of beer" ref. Biography of Richard J Cunningham.)

cut to :

EXT. SPACE

-Mork with 1963 Fonz holding on to their yolk shaped seat seats rentering earths atmosphere at post warp speed.

MORK
(singing)

Now remember! Love is all you need! Oh! She loves you ya! ya ! ya!

1963 FONZIE

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeyyyyyyy!

EXT.ALLEY

-The egg speed lands near some garbage cans. 1979 Fonzie rides over two of the seven alien punkers.

cut to:

INT.RICHIE'S DEN 1979

- Richie typing up a storm tries to tell to story.

RICHIE
(sniffling)
You thiink I am making this up? He is beating these aliens up right as we speak. They followed him back! After Mork dropped off animated Ralph and myself off!

EXECUTIVE
Cunninham you've got imagination! Write it ! I know someone whos looking for a space flick,.. could take a few years though.

RICHIE
Stories? Oh I've got stories!

- Lori Beth enters the den and cathes Richie redhanded doing the drugs.

LORI BETH

Oh no don't stop for me I just came in to say good night, and I am leaving with Vicky. I will pick up Richie Jr. on set. Then I am leaving for my mothers.

RICHIE

In Canada?

cut to :

EXT. ALLEY 1979

-Fonzie takes of his leather jacket. Dressed in black t shirt with rainbow colored decal written KISS on the front and (studded) Elvis on the back, looking muscular in leather pants and one of those Harley biker caps.

(music) The Clash : Should I stay ....

-The alian punkers start doing Matrix style fighting with flips and towards the Fonz. Fonzie fights back and puts up a fierce battle kicking the remaining five, Mork and 1963 Fonzie get out of the egg. 1979 Fonzie gets stabbed as the police arrive. Mork and 1963 Fonzie run to 1979 Fonzie who stumbles.

1963 FONZIE

Whoa! Mork what do I do?

1979 FONZIE

Whoa! Fonz?

MORK puts his finger in 1979 Fonzie ear.

MORK

Now you'll remember !

1963 FONZIE

Woe! This too freaky!

MORK
Put your thumb in his wound! Quickly! You could heal yourself!

1979 Fonzie looks straight into 1963 Fonzies eyes

1979 FONZIE
(weak)
Woe.

Mork looks up the sky to hear a crack of thunder.

MORK
Oh..oh...it's Orson!

Yes you're bigness highness good chewing gum breathness ..

ORSON
Mork! I cannot belive you brought the specimen back in the wrong time...you know what you now have caused!?

1979 FONZIE & 1963 FONZIE

Caused!

ORSON
You know in the time portal any change of destiny will have dire consequences to the planet and universe!

1963 FONZIE

Uh can some one help me? ..Or my ..me..I ..I dont feel to good.

1979 FONZIE
You dont feel too good ! I m bleedin! I never bleed! ...Hows my hair?

1963 FONZIE

Nice...I like the side burns..longer too..

1979 FONZIE

Yea well times .change...

ORSON

Mork you know now what you ve caused!

MORK

We gotta get otta here!

cont.? to be
God Bless Bea!
sincerely
URIC
dickswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 04:18 PM   #22
dickswift
Frequent Poster

Default immortal portal

cont.

EXECUTIVE

So, Richard...listen..I should go

RICHARD

No!

Richard takes Lori Beth aside out of the den.

RICHARD

Listen..Lori this is the last time! can't you see I am on the progress to success? I know the sniffing thing you are tired of. So am I ! I promise..
LORI

Richard, I am tired of this hollywood partying scene. I want everyone out of my house now! No more promises..look at yourself! Your stoned again way too much! If Fonz knew..

RICHARD
Fonz...Fonz! He's always out there playing vigilante! you think you know him! He's a bigger nut case than me! Listen Lori Beth..you can't understand now the bigger picture here. Who you though was me ...wasnt..

LORI
Oh yea and that space guy with the egg and cartoon Ralph...you altered time and have to save the world...(cynically laughing) Rich...If I didn't believe in my vows I would leave you. You've got one week to clean up your act. If not I leave.

A guest from the house party passes by

Hey you two! Come join us out here! Want a toke?

LORI

No. A drink ll be fine.. I 'm tired of getting stoned. (whispering) Close that deal Richard. Or else.

Lori Beth leaves and Richard get back to the den .

RICHARD

So, Bill let me tell you about how we come back in time

EXECUTIVE

Rich, its a great idea but I want something more historical like the Apollo missions. Dont you think this time space idea is jumping the shark a little?

cut to:

1963 Fonzie and Mork run cover behind a trash bin as the police come to aid 1979 Fonzie.

cut to:

1979 FONZIE
(to himself)
I m healed...

OFFICER SIMPSON

Fonzerelli you ok? We got a tip that some gang style drug war was brewing. You cant do it all alone, man. You have to chill out.

1979 FONZIE

Listen somethings going down that you just cant understand.

CORONER
these weird looking punks are all dead!

SPECIAL AGENT

Uh..excuse me FBI we'll deal with this..thank you.
Dont touch them please! This is our case now. Fonzerelli will be observed by our physicians...

OFFICER SIMPSON
Whoa?

1979 FONZIE

I saw this coming. I think

Paramedics take 1979 Fonzie away as Mork and 1963 Fonzie look in awe. Fonzie grabs Mork by the throat.

cut to:

1963 FONZIE

OK. Now what in the name of Buck Rogers is going on before I destroy you and send your remains back ...out of time. and who where you talking too? Orson? Why am talking to myself bleeding.
I just wanted to see cars and chicks of the future! Not turn into a cartoon! Where s Richie and Ralph? Laverne ? Answer!

MORK
(gasping as thunder rumbles)
Ok! Ok! You... well... we have altered time and we went into a few different dimensions... one being animated....now some bad aliens followed us back from 1963 and in the future you and Richie have to save the world for your kids sake or they too will find the same faith.

1963 FONZ

Ok what happens if I kill you?

MORK
Im your only chance to get out of this mess and I have a plan. (imitating Archie & Edith Bunker) Im so soory Archie...shut up yoa ding bat en git me a beer!

Mork moonwalks and zaps 1963 FONZIE into popping and locking to "POP MUSIK" as they head back to the egg.

1963 FONZIE
(popping and locking)
Mork, I hate you you! I hate you!

cut to:

Meanwhile back in 1964 Milwaukee....on a remote highway...Ralph Malph and Richie unanimate themselves back to normal.

RALPH

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Oh...Ohhhh..uhhhhh.uuuuhhu

RICHIE

Ralph get a grip! What time is it? What year?

RALPH

Moooommmmyyyy! I want my....

RICHIE
(slapping Ralph)
Ralph get it together!

RALPH
Rich...you've got a moustache!

RICHIE
So do you. Its like we've aged. Look let me call home...we hitch a ride and I ll get a better idea of the situation at hand.

The shadow of a gray haired gentleman in a leather jacket approaches them. It seems like he has a stun weapon of sort in his hand.

Not just yet Cunningham....I ll shockwave you home.

RICHIE

Fonz?

RALPH

You look ...so...well ....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ralph runs away and faints possibly from the stun.

RICHIE
Ralph! Now what you go do that for, Bucko!

2010 FONZIE

He'll be fine. He's actually very lethal killer trained by the government. You too. I am too old to fight everyone.

RICHIE

Killer? Too old?

Richie freaks and runs also screaming as he gets stunned by 2010 FONZIE.

FONZIE
(on his cell)
Allie...Danni...tell Senator Weber we got them. Woe.

to be cont, Bea?
dickswift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2004, 08:57 AM   #23
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

17. Halloween

Eddie, Allie, Danni, Gene, Elvis and Jane take Wanda, Amy and Becky to a haunted house in the garage to scare them. This works but when the gang enter it they get launched into the year 1996 where the city is empty and a monster named the Preditalion is the only inhabitant of the station. Elvis finds the key back to the past and Jane kills the Preditalien. When they are about to leave Eddie, Elvis, Danni and Allie become monsters after being bitten by the monster. Gene and Jane go and hide for 50 years and goes into denial talking to station as though he was still functional. Meanwhile the four wait outside for them. Gene finds the back up key in his old bedroom and uses it to find his and Jane's way back to the past. Wanda, Amy, Becky and their friends all become monsters and the monsters of the others come too. Jane is cornered between them all when everything goes back to normal and Amy explains that she manipilated the four's thoughts to scare them as revenge.

NOTE: The 'Predatalien' in this episode is a reference to the Alien and Predator movies. The airlock scene also references Alien.
Ralph, Richie, Potsie, Leather, Lori Beth and Courtney do not appear in this episode.
"Halloween Scary Fun Action Plan" "borrowed" the idea for a physiological parallel universe from the hit movie "The Matrix"
Old 08-10-2004, 07:52 AM   #24
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

18. Enter the Candy Man

After an unpleasant encounter with the notorious counterfieter Candy Man, a reporter is assigned with Marion to research the growing rat infestation. Marion heads for the Heavenly Slumber Funeral Parlor and after turning up nothing letting the reporter return to WACZ News to meet her deadline. However, she and Joanie are forced to return to work on foot after all four tires of Joanie's car have been chewed by rats. Suddenly, they are being pursued by an army of rats and escape on a passing city bus. Back at WACZ News, in the middle of the reporter's editorial, the lights go out. When they come back on, Marion is gone. The gang, who were watching Marion with the reporter on TV in their apartments, spring into action to locate Danni's missing grandparent.

NOTE: Of the adults, Richie, Lori Beth, Courtney, Potsie, Ralph and Leather do not appear in this episode.
Of the kids, Bridget, Amy, Lou, Wanda, Becky and Jane do not appear in this episode.
Eddie makes a reference to Allie's Thunderbirds script Enter: the Rat King when Alan Tracy is captured by the Rat King.
The Heavenly Slumber Funeral Parlor and the Candy Man originally appeared in the Fonzie's Funeral series.

Last edited by Bea; 09-20-2004 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-17-2004, 08:02 AM   #25
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

19. The Brooklyn Falcon

While Eddie and Elvis' band are touring New York, the gang find a rare falcon, reputedly from a hidden realm that appears once every 500 years - a realm whose river's water is said to bestow immortality. A beautiful ornithologist, Anaya, is also very interested in the bird; but is she who she says she is? Someone tries to steal the brid, but when the gang follow they find out that Anaya has a twin sister, Melana, and they are both the daughters of the Candy Man. The gang gets taken captive and left to disappear along with the city, but Allie and the others manage to stop them as they attempt to escape with the waters of immortality for their father. The sisters escape from the fake policemen and the falcon remains in the real world with the team.

NOTE: Richie, Ralph, Potsie, Lori Beth, Leather, Lou, Becky, Bridget, Jenny, Roger and Courtney don't appear in this episode.
Allie is left handed and Eddie is right handed.
Metabolica sing 'Catch Me If You Can'.
Old 08-21-2004, 07:51 AM   #26
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

20. The Return Of The Justice Guild

While the Justice Guild and Elvis go to the aid of the rest of the Really Mighty Teens, kidnapped by the Injustice Guild, Chachi goes with Joanie to investigate the tombstones of the Justice Guild. The pair find a series of curious clues: an ice cream man who never delivers, a library full of blank books, and a subway station devastated by a war. The Guild proves triumphant against their arch-nemeses, and then the parents of the team confront the Guild with a headline saying the died 40 years ago. As a giant robot wreaks havoc, the Really Mighty Teens confronts Guild sidekick Ray Thompson. "Ray" reveals he is a mutant who has created an illusory 50's-style Earth and crushes the League with his power over reality. The Guild, themselves illusions, see through the illusion and, despite the fact they realize it will cost them their existence, confront Ray the Mutant and defeat him. They and the perfect 50's world vanishes, leaving shellshocked survivors who have been trapped in the illusion. The gang find their world in the 1980s and the way their lives are.

NOTE: "Holy hostages!" and "old chum" are both references to the Batman 60's series. Coincidentally, TVLand ran a 60's Batman marathon starting the day after this episode first aired.
Marion does not appear in this episode, and Ralph, Leather, Courtney and Potsie only appear briefly (and without dialogue) near the end.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:16 AM   #27
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

21. You Just Can't Quit

Facing failing his anatomy final, Eddie (like his father before him) threatens to quit school. Potsie tells him to use music as a tool to help him with the exam. Meanwhile, Danni and Lori Beth are at odds over her less-than-stellar report card, and Fonzie gets a new pair of boots.

NOTE: Joanie and Amy do not appear in this episode. Marion appears but doesn't speak.
This is the same plot as Potsie Quits School.
Danni got 5 As and a C-.
Loretta has been dead for 6 years.
Danni is right handed.
Old 08-22-2004, 09:23 AM   #28
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

22. The Pie Who Loved Me

This is a rock opera episode. At first, Eddie and co are singing about some of the things they adore. Prof. Jerome gets a solo too! This leads into why the bad guys should take over the world. This goes into Courtney singing about her cookery skills, leading into her baking pies. The pies are sent to all the people who are singing about the temptation of pies in the sky. The Candy Man breaks in with a solo about hitting people with pies. Even the parents get solos. Meanwhile, the organization that's to stop Evil is out of commision from too much pie; as are all the citizens. This leads back into Eddie and Allie rejoicing in song about the evils of the pie scheme... Until Fonzie infiltrates the "pie in the sky" with a patriotic tune. In the end, no one could fight any one any more because they've had "too much pie. (the finale)"

NOTES: Amy, Becky, Wanda, Lou and Bridget do not appear in this episode.
The title is a bit like The Spy Who Loved Me.
The singing will remind you of the Rocky Horror Show. (lyrics coming soon)
Old 08-25-2004, 08:51 AM   #29
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

23. Rally Round the Fonz, Boys

The sinister Candy Man pops up in Milwaukee, playing his usual spy games, convinced that Fonzie is a communist sympathizer, after he saves Richie's life after he is nearly killed. Also, Chief McKenna is less than impressed.

NOTE: Marion does not appear in this episode.
Joanie is 41 years old in 2 weeks time.
Old 08-25-2004, 10:05 AM   #30
Bea
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

24. Weber Strikes Back

A divulged, top-secret meeting with the gang and their parents believes that they are following the inexplicable events with the late Doctor Magnus who attempted to kill General Tiempo, takes place in the shooting grounds of an African private game reserve. Fonzie, Eddie, Potsie, Roger and Elvis find themselves in a treacherous hunting sport, when the Mysterons (one of the most troublesome gangs in Milwaukee) helplessly attempt to prevent them from conducting the usage of their two brand new and innovative mobile weapons where one can kill a Mysteronised person with a strong electricity voltage, the other can distinguish and identify Mysteron characteristics within a person using normal X-Ray systems. But, unbeknown to the group of men, there security officer-in-charge, Captain Indigo, has been murdered in cold-blood by Dutch Holloway.

NOTE: Joanie, Chachi and Amy do not appear in this episode.
This is R.J's second appearence.
Rodney West makes a cameo singing Your Game at Arnold's.
Eddie was a fan of Thunderbirds and Starsky & Hutch when he was a kid but was upset when they got cancelled.

Last edited by Bea; 09-14-2004 at 06:12 AM.