Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #121
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieSomoski
Those are the two I want to see make it to the final 2. Natalie winning HOH really makes me sick.
Yep, that would be the only somewhat redeeming thing that could possibly happen.
HuntingtonM15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 10:58 PM   #122
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
Yep, that would be the only somewhat redeeming thing that could possibly happen.
Agree. That's the only thing that would save this season from being a total disaster. I'm just really upset in general. I can't believe Gnat finally won HOH.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:25 PM   #123
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent88
Agree. That's the only thing that would save this season from being a total disaster. I'm just really upset in general. I can't believe Gnat finally won HOH.
And it couldn't have been anymore sickening about her saying how it was for Chima and all that.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:27 PM   #124
JulieSomoski
Roseanne Reboot - March 27!

Quote:
It's annoying that with only 2 weeks of the game to go, now she wins her first HOH, basically out of luck. And Huntington, that was the worst part - how everything seemed to work out just the way she wanted it to. She's been the least likeable contestant all season, and I already know that this week will be put on the backburner for me.

But yeah, the only way this season can redeem itself is if Jordan or Michele win.

Watch:

Medium, Fridays at 9pm, on CBS!
Big Bang Theory, Mondays at 9:30pm, on CBS!
The Mentalist, Thursdays at 10pm, on CBS!
Old Christine, Wednesdays at 8pm, on CBS!
ABC's Comedy Lineup, Starting Wednesdays at 8:30pm, on ABC!
JulieSomoski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 08:45 PM   #125
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Rumor/spoiler about the new Pandora's box:

Spoiler: (Highlight this box to see the hidden message.)
Natalie took the option of seeing her boyfriend (apparently he proposed to her), so she will not be allowed to play in the POV. If this is true, that means Kevin needs to win it or he's gone on Tuesday!
Old 09-04-2009, 08:50 PM   #126
Mrgman
Forum Regular

I am all for Kevin winning it all. If he makes it to the finals he has got the votes. Lydia Jessie Chima (if she is eligible) Russell
Days Of Our Lives
Baseball Tonight
Espnews
Sportscenter
Mrgman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #127
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgman
I am all for Kevin winning it all. If he makes it to the finals he has got the votes. Lydia Jessie Chima (if she is eligible) Russell
Chima does not get a vote. It will most likely be an America's vote.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:25 AM   #128
I Love John Ritter
Miss ya, John

Quote:
Those are the two I want to see make it to the final 2. Natalie winning HOH really makes me sick.
You said it. I wanted to throw up when she was running around screaming "this is for you, Chima" blah blah blah. She sucks so bad that she can only win HOH when only two other people are playing. She better not make the final two. I'll be so pissed. One of the worst players in BB history. She did absolutely nothing but she thinks she did everything.

And I am still really upset that Jeff left. This season has officially turned boring and for once, I don't even look forward to watching the show anymore. Now I have to wait a year for the next season.

Johnathan Southworth Ritter
September 17, 1948 - September 11, 2003
Five years without you.

Don Knotts
July 21, 1924 - February 24, 2006.
I Love John Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:27 AM   #129
I Love John Ritter
Miss ya, John

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love John Ritter
You said it. I wanted to throw up when she was running around screaming "this is for you, Chima" blah blah blah. She sucks so bad that she can only win HOH when only two other people are playing. She better not make the final two. I'll be so pissed. One of the worst players in BB history. She did absolutely nothing but she thinks she did everything.

And I am still really upset that Jeff left. This season has officially turned boring and for once, I don't even look forward to watching the show anymore. Now I have to wait a year for the next season. I really hope Michelle wins. If not her then Jordan.
I Love John Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:37 PM   #130
HuntingtonM15
That Bothers Me
Forum Veteran

Veto winner:

Kevin. I had a horrible feeling about this. Now, I can officially say I'm done with the season. I might watch a bit of the finale, but other than that, I'm through.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:57 PM   #131
JulieSomoski

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love John Ritter

And I am still really upset that Jeff left. This season has officially turned boring and for once, I don't even look forward to watching the show anymore. Now I have to wait a year for the next season.
Agreed. The fact that they have to throw in these Pandora's Boxes proves that there's not much else to put in the show. They're ending the season with 4 boring contestants, only one of which who actually did something to deserve to win. Yet, it will probably be Natalie, the girl least deserving to win, who wins.
Old 09-05-2009, 05:12 PM   #132
Brent88
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntingtonM15
Veto winner:

Kevin. I had a horrible feeling about this. Now, I can officially say I'm done with the season. I might watch a bit of the finale, but other than that, I'm through.
Ugh... worst case scenario. I'm also done.
Brent88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:17 PM   #133
JulieSomoski

Quote:
Ugh... worst case scenario. I'm also done.
DAMN IT! Sorry to give it away for everyone, but have these 2 been saving up there strength for the last 2 weeks of the game? What the hell is going on? Now we have to see 2 good players up on the block with one of them going home. I'm seriously considering not watching from now on. I have better things to do.
Old 09-06-2009, 11:20 AM   #134
HHorseman
Frequent Poster

Quote:
No one in the jury house would vote for Natalie if they voted fairly. I can't stand Natalie, and seeing her win would probably make me stop watching BB altogether.

Incidentally, I'm probably done with BB after Thursday's episode, lol. Seems like Jeff really screwed himself and will probably be leaving on Thursday, which completely puts this season to hell. Seriously - Kevin, Natalie, Jordan, and Michele in a house together? That's beyond boring.

There's some interesting talk that Russell may be making a return to the BB on tomorrow's episode. Seems like on the intro last night, his exit wasn't included and his face was greyed out, although it was on Sunday's episode. Seems like with Jeff gone, Grodner & Co. are trying to hold onto these great ratings whatever way they can.
I think Kevin would beat her, it would be close only vote im confident hed have was Lydia's and Rusells,hard to tell if the voter will go with pride over who deserves it most.

I was put off when Jessie went down in flames,I knew it would be all Jeff once he was gone,sorry but I need a good rivalry to get me interested. Jessie played a much better game this time around.

Your right these four are dead boring they all talk weird to you notice that, we got Natalie that acts like shes 24 going on 10,and Michelle mumbles.
HHorseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #135
JulieSomoski

Quote:
Originally Posted by HHorseman
I think Kevin would beat her, it would be close only vote im confident hed have was Lydia's and Rusells,hard to tell if the voter will go with pride over who deserves it most.

I was put off when Jessie went down in flames,I knew it would be all Jeff once he was gone,sorry but I need a good rivalry to get me interested. Jessie played a much better game this time around.

Your right these four are dead boring they all talk weird to you notice that, we got Natalie that acts like shes 24 going on 10,and Michelle mumbles.
They are all a bit off, lol. Natalie really acts like a 12 year old kid. I'm starting to think that she really is 18, lying about lying that she's actually 24, lol. She just doesn't act it at all.