Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Three's Company (Sitcoms Online) / PB's Three's Company Page: Jack's Bistro / Three's Company links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Three's Company Photo Gallery


Three's Company - Season 1

Buy Three's Company - Season 1 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 2

Buy Three's Company - Season 2 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 3

Buy Three's Company - Season 3 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 4

Buy Three's Company - Season 4 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 5

Buy Three's Company - Season 5 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 6

Buy Three's Company - Season 6 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 7

Buy Three's Company - Season 7 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 8

Buy Three's Company - Season 8 on DVD
Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Jack's Favroties

Buy Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Jack's Favorites on DVD
Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Janet's Favroties

Buy Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Janet's Favorites on DVD
Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection

Buy Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > Three's Company - Fan Fiction

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Chicago Fire Finally Heads to Syndication; Peacock Picks Up New Comedy Which Takes Place at a Singing Competition
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 14, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Valerie Bertinelli Cast in Comedy Pilot with Demi Lovato; Broadway Version of The Nanny in the Works
Fri-Yay: Kim's Convenience Is An Underrated Streaming Sitcom; Ted Revived as Series for Peacock
CNN's History of the Sitcom Premieres July 11; Miracle Workers Returns to TBS for 3rd Season This Summer
Antenna TV's Bewitched Double the Darrins Father's Day Marathon; HBO Max Renews Hacks for 2nd Season
COZI TV Father's Day Marathon: Herman Munster vs. Dan Conner; Paramount+ Bolsters Offerings This Summer


New on DVD/Blu-ray (February-June)

Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-27-2018, 09:12 PM   #616
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
Some Of That Jazz
Jack:Well lets just get this over with.
Zack:Saying that makes me think we're going to enjoy Janet's dancing.
Jack:What makes you say that?
Zack:That's what Cindy said the first time we slept together
Jack: Does she often think about Janet while you sleep together?
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2018, 10:29 PM   #617
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Senior Member
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,830
Default

?
Zack:I'm thinking for a new year's resolution that I'm gonna give up drinking.
Janet:Good for you.
Terri:I loved the party except the power going out.
Jack:Well at least I got to kiss someone during it.
Larry:Me too.She really grabbed me and pulled me in.
Jack:Well she may not have pulled me in,but I pulled her in.
Zack:I'm gonna have to wait until next year to go with that new year's resolution
__________________
Mickie is the best woman to step inside the ring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOTh3hVT0HU
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 11:23 AM   #618
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Zack:I'm thinking for a new year's resolution that I'm gonna give up drinking.
Janet:Good for you.
Terri:I loved the party except the power going out.
Jack:Well at least I got to kiss someone during it.
Larry:Me too.She really grabbed me and pulled me in.
Jack:Well she may not have pulled me in,but I pulled her in.
Zack:I'm gonna have to wait until next year to go with that new year's resolution
Terri:
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #619
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Senior Member
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,830
Default

?
Jack:Seriously Zack.You need to get yourself back out there to get over Cindy
Larry:And once you do,you'll keep wanting more them and they'll be like candy to you.
Zack:You monsters!
Jack:What?
Zack:Candy was my nickname for Cindy in the past
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2018, 07:57 PM   #620
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Senior Member
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,830
Default

?
Zack:What you all watching?
Terri:My parents sent me a copy of my sister performing gymnastics in her class
Zack:How old is your sister?
Terri:She's on high school.Why?
Zack:Well I think due to her doing moves like that,your parents better be worried
Jack:I have to agree she seems to look flexible.
Terri:They're just gymnastics moves.
Jack:Then why do they look like they're more than that?
Terri:It could be the her friend is shooting it.Samantha always said he's had a hard time with the camera lately
Zack:Then you should tell her to find someone else who will keep both of their hands on the camera instead of using just one
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 07:40 AM   #621
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Jack:Seriously Zack.You need to get yourself back out there to get over Cindy
Larry:And once you do,you'll keep wanting more them and they'll be like candy to you.
Zack:You monsters!
Jack:What?
Zack:Candy was my nickname for Cindy in the past
Larry: Well she is an airhead.
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2018, 07:44 AM   #622
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Zack:What you all watching?
Terri:My parents sent me a copy of my sister performing gymnastics in her class
Zack:How old is your sister?
Terri:She's on high school.Why?
Zack:Well I think due to her doing moves like that,your parents better be worried
Jack:I have to agree she seems to look flexible.
Terri:They're just gymnastics moves.
Jack:Then why do they look like they're more than that?
Terri:It could be the her friend is shooting it.Samantha always said he's had a hard time with the camera lately
Zack:Then you should tell her to find someone else who will keep both of their hands on the camera instead of using just one
Zack truly does say the funniest things!
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2018, 04:41 PM   #623
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Senior Member
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,830
Default

Extra!Extra!
Zack:Even with the new article coming out,I don't think I'll get my girlfriend back.
Jack:Why would you say that?
Zack:Well I saw her on the other side of the road as I came out of the Regal Beagle.I waved to her while shouting her name and she walked away while flipping me off.Ah the crazy little thing called love
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2018, 08:34 AM   #624
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
Extra!Extra!
Zack:Even with the new article coming out,I don't think I'll get my girlfriend back.
Jack:Why would you say that?
Zack:Well I saw her on the other side of the road as I came out of the Regal Beagle.I waved to her while shouting her name and she walked away while flipping me off.Ah the crazy little thing called love
Jack: She sounds like the Killer Queen.
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2018, 04:51 PM   #625
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Senior Member
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,830
Default

?
Zack:Miss your weight is double the way it was the last time you were here.I think you should consider changing your diet.
Patient:I don't think that needs to happen.There must be something wrong with the scale or it could've been that burger I had before I got here.
Zack:As in one?It seems like every fast restaurant should know your name by now.I think sometimes listening to your body is a better idea since it seems like you knees are saying "eat a salad because you're crushing us"
Patient:Well I never.
Zack:With that attitude and the way you treat your body,you probably never will
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 07:14 PM   #626
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Zack:Miss your weight is double the way it was the last time you were here.I think you should consider changing your diet.
Patient:I don't think that needs to happen.There must be something wrong with the scale or it could've been that burger I had before I got here.
Zack:As in one?It seems like every fast restaurant should know your name by now.I think sometimes listening to your body is a better idea since it seems like you knees are saying "eat a salad because you're crushing us"
Patient:Well I never.
Zack:With that attitude and the way you treat your body,you probably never will
Dr. Tripper strikes again!
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2018, 10:41 PM   #627
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Senior Member
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,830
Default

?
Girl: Look Larry. I will never sleep with you
Larry: I bet you will
Girl: When hell freezes over
Zack: I wouldn't say that since his best friend's brother is the devil. So I think he can make that happen
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 05:34 AM   #628
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Girl: Look Larry. I will never sleep with you
Larry: I bet you will
Girl: When hell freezes over
Zack: I wouldn't say that since his best friend's brother is the devil. So I think he can make that happen
Best way to start 2019: reading Zack quotes!
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2019, 09:09 PM   #629
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Senior Member
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,830
Default

Eyewitness Blues
Zack: Will someone please tell me what's going on?
Jack: I was a witness when he robbed Janet's flower shop and he's come here to kill me
Zack: Well you don't deserve to die. You may deserve to be given a STD or 2,but not death
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 11:51 PM   #630
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
Eyewitness Blues
Zack: Will someone please tell me what's going on?
Jack: I was a witness when he robbed Janet's flower shop and he's come here to kill me
Zack: Well you don't deserve to die. You may deserve to be given a STD or 2,but not death
Jack: Why would I get an STD?
Zack:
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:40 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.