Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-24-2018, 01:58 PM   #16
Huskerz85
Forum Regular

Great read so far! Will toss out a few suggestions your way sometime
Huskerz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 08:00 AM   #17
crystaldawn

Here is my latest blog article. It's on Mary Shotwell Little. It wasn't featured on UM but it certainly could have as such an odd case. Hope you enjoy it!

https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/the-last-bouquet
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 10:41 AM   #18
freakbook

Good read, CD
freakbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2018, 06:36 AM   #19
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakbook View Post
Good read, CD
Thank you Freakbook!
Old 08-16-2018, 06:09 AM   #20
crystaldawn

My latest article is up! An in-depth look at the disappearance of Dale Kerstetter. I know a lot of you have been looking forward to reading this one. Let me know your thoughts!
https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/dale-k...-gone-platinum
Old 08-16-2018, 04:36 PM   #21
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95

Great blog, CD. I'm following it now on Twitter.
mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 10:56 PM   #22
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Wow... Great story, CD! I thought I'd heard pretty much everything on the Dale Kerstetter case but I even learned more after reading that.

Just like you, I have to give a serious "WTF, over?" to Corning. They waited 4 DAYS to look at the video, when they knew an employee was missing? And that was after he failed to check in several times, as required? I don't blame Penny for being upset and wanting to sue them. That is ridiculous that they were so lax in following up on this. It really does make you wonder if they just didn't care about Dale, they wanted to make him look bad, or they were afraid THEY would look bad if this got out. In any case, I think they handled this horribly and they seem like shady people.

As for Dale, I tend to agree with you that he didn't do it or was in (or aware) of the plot and they got double-crossed. Part of me thinks he might have been passive in allowing it, but seeing as he was so close to retirement I can't see him setting this all up. Also, I don't think he left on the run because he seemed close to his family, and I can't believe he would just ditch them, no matter how much money he got.

Thanks for another good blog post. Keep 'em coming!
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2018, 10:25 PM   #23
JC1957
Frequent Poster

Crystaldawn, I read your story on Dale Kerstetter. Wow, that was a most excellent read.

Yet it wouldn't surprise me if the theft of the platinum was carried out by someone high in the chain at Corning. I've always noticed something off kilter with their whole attitude about Dale and the theft. I guess you could say I smell a rat with that company.

Anyway keep up the good work CD.
JC1957 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2018, 03:10 PM   #24
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC1957 View Post
Crystaldawn, I read your story on Dale Kerstetter. Wow, that was a most excellent read.

Yet it wouldn't surprise me if the theft of the platinum was carried out by someone high in the chain at Corning. I've always noticed something off kilter with their whole attitude about Dale and the theft. I guess you could say I smell a rat with that company.

Anyway keep up the good work CD.
Thank you so much JC1957! So glad you enjoyed it. I did actually track down a phone number for Patrick Foley and Dale's daughter Penny left him a message but he never returned her call. I also sent him an email and he didn't reply.

My next article will be posted soon. It's also concerning a UM missing persons case although not quite as well known as Dale Kerstetter. Stay tuned....:
Old 09-03-2018, 09:01 AM   #25
crystaldawn

Just posted my latest article this one on another UM segment, the disappearance of Dale Williams. I talked to his daughter and the last two people known to have talked with Dale before he went missing. I also have pages on FB, Twitter and Instagram and a Subscription button on my site if you want email notification when I post a new article. Got some really interesting cases coming up and this one is a story that needs to have more attention. Thanks!

https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/dale-williams-last-call
Old 09-06-2018, 06:09 PM   #26
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Another great blog post, CD! I love all the insider info you are getting. This is great stuff.
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2018, 12:01 AM   #27
TJ
Owner
Administrator

Great job with your blog Heather! Your articles make for some good long reads. You have a lot of interesting behind-the-scenes information. You've done your homework and some good investigation work putting everything together. It's great you've had so many people willing to share information with you. It's always nice when bloggers like yourself bring more attention to these cases.

Looking forward to your future articles and other projects. You are the next great true crime writer.
TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 05:08 PM   #28
Killarney Rose
Forum Regular

I've really enjoyed reading your blog and look forward to more posts.
Killarney Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 11:34 PM   #29
GDAWG
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn View Post
Just posted my latest article this one on another UM segment, the disappearance of Dale Williams. I talked to his daughter and the last two people known to have talked with Dale before he went missing. I also have pages on FB, Twitter and Instagram and a Subscription button on my site if you want email notification when I post a new article. Got some really interesting cases coming up and this one is a story that needs to have more attention. Thanks!

https://lostnfoundblogs.com/f/dale-williams-last-call
Great article. I have read all of your posts so far. Will you do more missing people who were later found alive and well?
GDAWG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 06:20 PM   #30
crystaldawn

Todd Mueller.....thanks so much!! Your kind words mean a lot. Still one of my favorite posters...

TJ...wow your comments were humbling!!! I take your endorsement and kind words as a great compliment!!! You've been a great support through this and always and a great friend. Thanks so much!!!

Killarney Rose - Thanks so much! It means a lot when people say they look forward to reading future ones. I wish I could get them out quicker but with all the research, reaching out to people involved and waiting for them to respond it sometimes takes a while.

GDAWG - I am certainly open to writing ones about people later found alive and well, like I did with the Jon Bunting one. I think its interesting to examine all aspects of missing persons.

I'm hard at work on my next one and hope to have it written and posted soon. Its about another UM segment but I'll keep the topic a secret for now.