Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #106
UM_FAN_79
Frequent Poster

Default Season 3 & 4 guide?

What's the story on the guides for season 3 and 4? Is anybody planning on doing this? Season 3 has been out for a month now.
UM_FAN_79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 01:18 PM   #107
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by UM_FAN_79
What's the story on the guides for season 3 and 4? Is anybody planning on doing this? Season 3 has been out for a month now.
Look in the main thread. There should be a sticky for Season 4. Someone has already went through and done a guide...

ETA: Nevermind. I just stickied it myself. It's now at the top of the thread.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #108
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by UM_FAN_79
I still plan on doing them. In fact, I have everything written out for Season 3 but just haven't had the opportunity to type them out on here yet. Also, NCRavensFan86 has done a guide for season 4 which can be found here:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=358781

I've had a ton on my plate as of late but I certainly haven't forgot about this.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 03:15 PM   #109
DazzlerSparkler
Sharon Kinne Imposter
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to DazzlerSparkler

I finally get the episodes! I just saw Kathy Power. I never saw that before did it air on Lifetime? It reminds me of Patty Hearst and feel very film-like.
Old 04-23-2017, 01:38 AM   #110
HumanFrailty
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justins5256
Nice list. My comments are below. Please note these are my opinions, and I don't actually know the real reasons certain segment were not included in the recent release.

Probably excluded because these episodes were not hosted by Stack and it would be too costly or difficult to get the rights from the Burr and Malden estates to include them. These episodes were never shown on Lifetime either in the old days. The individual segments didn't surface on TV until the Farina episodes were created, but since they were reshot and renarrated by Farina it was a moot point who the original hosts were. Incidentally, even the Farina incarnation left out the Rolex Robbers segment, so it truly hasn't been seen on television since the 1980s.

The resolution was kind of a downer. IIRC he abandoned his family. I think a daughter was located and claimed the estate, possibly before the episode even aired in 1988 as every version of it I have ever seen has an "update." Perhaps the family was contacted and didn't consent to it being streamed or maybe the producers figured it was best to let it go given the circumstances.

Hadley has since done his time and been released. Maybe they want to let him get on with his life, or he specifically asked for it not to be included.

I don't think these ever materialized in any incarnation after their original broadcasts in the 1980s and 1990 for the update. I'm not sure why, but I often wondered if Ed Walters or perhaps some of the townspeople who realized they were duped were unhappy with their portrayal or various aspects of the segment and threatened suit or something.

Strangely missing from the Farina version as well. Maybe the family wants to be left alone. Even though they were interviewed in silhouette, they are easily findable.

The guy that was the Chevy Chase Bandit died semi-recently. He had served his time and been out of prison for several years. It is probably difficult to ascertain at this juncture what became of these robbers, if they were ever caught, and, if not, is anyone really still actively looking for them given the passage of time.

These guys were caught and prosecuted years later. They served their time and were released. I don't think they cooperated with authorities or explained what happened to the two women. Kind of a weird situation given that two women are still missing but maybe the fact that these guys are back in regular society is the reason this didn't make it.

The family threatened to sue, IIRC, because Janet was the product of an affair.

All since released after brief stints in prison.

I don't think it made it to the Farina episodes. Statute of limitations? The men they did apprehend did their time and were released long ago.

The former is pointless. The parties in the latter have been released.

No clue. Maybe the family assumes they were lost at sea and wants to move on. The segment had some scenario about them possibly being in South America. At the time this originally aired, it might have been considered a plausible possibility, but has been lessened with the passage of time.

Santana is an odd one. I don't think she was ever found, so this would be a good one to include. Also, it was Farina-ized, IIRC. The rollcall was probably lost with the original segment.

The horse killers is an odd exclusion too. I know there was an update that some men were arrested for the slayings, but the update never made it to Lifetime (even though the original segment did). Neither the segment or the update made it to the Farina series either. Given the fact that there was some controversy over whether the horses were being killed in the first place (some on the segment disputed this charge) perhaps that is why it was pulled.

Robert Leads is dead. The missing art rollcall was probably lost because it was attached to his segment. There was doubt about his guilt anyway.

No idea. It wasn't shown in the Farina episodes either. Maybe some of the scientists involved wanted their names taken off of it. Also, I think the segment is "obsolete" as we have much clearer photos of these structures then what was available back then. Just a guess.

Gagnon served his time and was released. No clue on the roll call other then it being attached to the Gagnon segment so was axed for that reason or because finding the current statuses on these escapees and updating would be a pain in the ass. I think most of them were caught anyway, and the rollcall wasn't even shown in the various repeats of this episode on Lifetime or NBC even.

I think the police identified the Crazy Glue Bandit but he died before he could be prosecuted. The case is officially solved, so maybe they wanted to let sleeping dogs lay. It wasn't Farina-ized either.

Alot of these rollcalls probably didn't make it for reasons I explained earlier.

The original segment was pulled, so why would we get an update?

Probably redundant all things considered.

This was a tragic one. He was caught, served his time, and has probably been released and moved on. Due to the nature of the case, perhaps the family wants to be left alone. It wasn't Farinia-ized either.

Statute of limitations? It wasn't Farina-ized either.

Probably served his time and was released.

The exclusion of Julie Cross from nearly every incarnation of the series except for some very early screenings on Lifetime in the earliest days of the show has always seemed odd.

Bicycle Bandit is probably dead. He would have been released long ago anyway. It wasn't Farina-ized either.

I think Power served her time, moved on and teaches college.

A lot of these parental abduction cases were probably pulled to spare the families after they were solved. There are countless examples of such custody cases vanishing after their original debut and resolution such as Aprille, Fontes, Gibson, Fagan, and perhaps others.

Pretty sure Sheldon Weinberg was released from prison and died. Not sure on his sons.

Summer "preview" episodes that were in limbo because they aired over the summer for the first time and were not a part of season 1 or season 2. Lifetime has shown Riemer. The McAfee segment has never materialized since it's debut outside of a posting on one of the video sites a few years ago. It has long since been removed.

Hope this helps.
Why do the criminals being released keep them from being aired? Most of the wanted segments on Prime end with an update saying they served their time and were released.
HumanFrailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:18 AM   #111
DazzlerSparkler
Sharon Kinne Imposter
Forum Regular

Do you think we will get season 5?
DazzlerSparkler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 01:45 AM   #112
JannTosh
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzlerSparkler
Do you think we will get season 5?

Yes. We are getting all the seasons. Season 5 should be up soon
JannTosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 12:07 PM   #113
NCRavensFan86
Frequent Poster

Some perspective on the UM release schedule:

32 Days = The period of time between Season 3 & Season 4 release dates.

As of May 9th it has now been 32 days since the last season was released: Season 4 on April 7th.

The longest wait for a season was Season 1: from announcement to release date = 38 days.

So Season 5 should be up sometime between tonight and Monday Night.
NCRavensFan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 10:45 AM   #114
DALLASTEXAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCRavensFan86
Some perspective on the UM release schedule:

32 Days = The period of time between Season 3 & Season 4 release dates.

As of May 9th it has now been 32 days since the last season was released: Season 4 on April 7th.

The longest wait for a season was Season 1: from announcement to release date = 38 days.

So Season 5 should be up sometime between tonight and Monday Night.
Season 5 came up for me yesterday evening
DALLASTEXAN!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 01:40 PM   #115
NCRavensFan86
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALLASTEXAN!!
Season 5 came up for me yesterday evening
That's weird that it got released to the UK first, but then again that is a good sign that Season 5 should be here in the States either sometime today or Monday at the latest!!!
Old 05-13-2017, 06:25 PM   #116
SitcomsAreTheWay
Retro Sitcoms Fanatic
Forum Regular

Finally, I've seen C.W. Roddy segment (Season 3, Episode 2) in its entirety (unless it has been edited and I've failed to notice). The same version, which would cut-off when C.W's son Darnell began speaking about her shooting, would be repeatedly uploaded to YouTube leaving me anticipating to see the rest.
SitcomsAreTheWay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 12:01 PM   #117
tlc38tlc38
Every dayís a Dolly day!
Forum Veteran

When are the season 3 & 4 guides going to be added?
Deuteronomy 15:10
In loving memory of my best friend, my Mama.
tlc38tlc38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2017, 04:47 PM   #118
NCRavensFan86
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlc38tlc38
When are the season 3 & 4 guides going to be added?
I added them a few weeks ago, they are on this message board, just in a different thread. Towards the top of the main page you should see a thread for Amazon Season 3-4 Episode Guide.

I figured it would be easier to add them to a separate thread so fans can use them as a quick reference tool and not search all day for buried information.
Old 05-21-2017, 12:26 AM   #119
johnFKennedy
Occasional Poster

Hi everybody anybody has a list of missing episodes for Season 3 and 4 ? and maybe Season 5 ? lol

Thanks in advance
johnFKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 03:59 PM   #120
DazzlerSparkler
Sharon Kinne Imposter
Forum Regular

Which season is Agatha Christie?
DazzlerSparkler is offline   Reply With Quote