Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 06-25-2016, 12:03 PM   #121
RobinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
My schedule's been pretty hectic over the past year and I don't get to listen to your podcasts as much as I'd like, Robin, but I have enjoyed it every time I've had the opportunity.
Thanks for your support .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar662
Hey there, love your podcast. I had a question. You've done missing persons, unsolved deaths, unsolved murders, unidentified remains. You ever plan on doing a fugitive case. I know a lot of the fugitive cases with more info have been done multiple times on various programs, but I'm sure there's a few you could do and give good theories. Just an idea.
I've thought about it. I would probably want to be a fugitive case where there is still some element of mystery to analyze, such as ambiguity about whether or not they are actually a fugitive or a victim. Dub Wackerhagen would be a good example, especially since LE has recently started leaning towards him being murdered.
RobinW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2016, 05:54 PM   #122
justins5256

Robin,

For what it's worth, I appreciate the podcasts immensely. I'm going to be doing some traveling next week, and I'm looking forward to catching up on some that I missed. It is nice to see these cases getting some exposure again. Every little bit helps, so, well done.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #123
RobinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by justins5256
Robin,

For what it's worth, I appreciate the podcasts immensely. I'm going to be doing some traveling next week, and I'm looking forward to catching up on some that I missed. It is nice to see these cases getting some exposure again. Every little bit helps, so, well done.
Thanks for the support. Podcasts are ideal listening for travelling, so I hope you keep enjoying them.

I was actually contacted recently by a resident of Valdese, North Carolina who was a kid when Rhonda Hinson was murdered. He listened to my podcast and we've had some interesting discussions about the case.
Old 06-28-2016, 10:22 AM   #124
Hambone2421

People are really complaining about Robin's podcast?? Good Lord. Then again, seeing the ones that are doing the complaining isn't surprising.

Robin, your podcasts are awesome. They are not SPAM. Keep up the good work!
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 11:31 AM   #125
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by justins5256
Robin,

I know someone recently who told me they listened to all of Robin's podcasts while on layovers in the airport. I know I've busted out a few when I'm driving across Montana to visit family...
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 12:19 PM   #126
RobinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone2421
People are really complaining about Robin's podcast?? Good Lord. Then again, seeing the ones that are doing the complaining isn't surprising.

Thanks. Hope you keeping enjoying them .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeCRicci
I know someone recently who told me they listened to all of Robin's podcasts while on layovers in the airport. I know I've busted out a few when I'm driving across Montana to visit family...
Hopefully, you're listening to them while driving past the Bad Route Rest Area .
Old 06-28-2016, 01:09 PM   #127
UMfan77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone2421

I totally agree with you on that one. I LOVE, LOVE your podcasts, Robin. I count down the days until a new one comes out. There are so many cases out there that don't get the attention they deserve.
UMfan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2016, 02:07 PM   #128
LooksLikeCRicci

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW
Hopefully, you're listening to them while driving past the Bad Route Rest Area .
Old 06-29-2016, 06:38 PM   #129
justins5256

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeCRicci
Ahhh....that will be me then, driving alone in the car for 3 hours listening to them. I'm actually looking forward to it now.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:35 AM   #130
RobinW

After a slight delay, the latest episode has finally been released! This time, it's the Michael Rosenblum case:
http://trailwentcold.the-back-row.co...ael-rosenblum/

The reason I decided to do this one is because I uncovered a lot of information in the Google News archives which was not mentioned in the UM segment. Believe it or not, I think that UM actually downplayed just how sketchy the Baldwin Police Department really were with this case. I am now pretty convinced that they were responsible for Michael Rosenblum's death.

Incidentally, during the episode, you'll hear me reference an article from Pittsburgh Magazine which contains a bunch of info which paints the Baldwin P.D. in a very unflattering light. Scanned PDFs of the article were originally posted in this thread a few years ago:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...13&postcount=1
Old 07-07-2016, 11:04 AM   #131
LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinW
The reason I decided to do this one is because I uncovered a lot of information in the Google News archives which was not mentioned in the UM segment. Believe it or not, I think that UM actually downplayed just how sketchy the Baldwin Police Department really were with this case. I am now pretty convinced that they were responsible for Michael Rosenblum's death.

Incidentally, during the episode, you'll hear me reference an article from Pittsburgh Magazine which contains a bunch of info which paints the Baldwin P.D. in a very unflattering light. Scanned PDFs of the article were originally posted in this thread a few years ago:
http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...13&postcount=1
LOL! I was talking about your podcast with a friend of mine the other day and they made a comment that they weren't sure how you weren't going to pass some blame on the police department...
Old 07-08-2016, 02:41 AM   #132
Corkys-Place
Unsolved Mysteries Fan
Forum Regular

Wow, thankyou so much Robin for doing a Podcast on the Eloise Worledge case. I had no idea a song had even been written and performed about her disappearance.

OMG at hearing my name in the Podcast!
Corkys-Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2016, 09:01 AM   #133
RobinW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkys-Place
Wow, thankyou so much Robin for doing a Podcast on the Eloise Worledge case. I had no idea a song had even been written and performed about her disappearance.

OMG at hearing my name in the Podcast!
Haha, you're welcome and thanks for pointing towards the case. I hadn't heard of it before, but found it very fascinating and I really want to know what happened someday.

I have to admit that finding that clip of the song on Youtube pretty much sealed the deal in my decision to cover the case. I can't imagine what the reaction would be today if a band went on national TV and performed a song about, say, Madeleine McCann only a few months after she disappeared.
Old 07-09-2016, 11:58 PM   #134
bugnpinky
Frequent Poster

I really love listening to all of these...so interesting!
bugnpinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 10:53 AM   #135
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Man I thought RobinW was prepping a Zeigler themed episode this week. Hopefully we'll get one (or two, since the case seems to be one that would take 2 episodes to cover) in the future.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote