Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #106
ontarioboi
Frequent Poster

if the allegations against denise are true, it says a lot about her morals and character....women cant have it both ways, there are consequences of sleeping around with many partners....it's like when a guy cheats, a woman does something for revenge and it's like he deserved it. We have heard this story countless times.....
ontarioboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:31 PM   #107
WishfulDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontarioboi
if the allegations against denise are true, it says a lot about her morals and character....women cant have it both ways, there are consequences of sleeping around with many partners....it's like when a guy cheats, a woman does something for revenge and it's like he deserved it. We have heard this story countless times.....
I seriously hope you don't mean that Randall's attack was warranted if the allegations are true. Promiscuity and cheating still don't make shooting, stalking, and kidnapping permissible. And it wouldn't be permissible if the male had been doing such things and the woman had gotten her "revenge" this way, either.
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #108
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphs95
Sisilyg5, I totally understand where you are coming from. My dad snapped and committed a crime and ended up in a fatal police shootout. A small town that knew my family. Most knew us enough, but for people who only got their information from the news and/or newspaper, the side was differed and some of those opinion hurt and still do.

That being said, you have to understand our point here. We do not know your brother. All we have is the UM segment and/or research some of our poster do from time to time. I'm sure Randall was a great brother and relative and I can tell you miss him. You're a good sister to defend him since he is not here to do it himself. However, he is not defending himself because he ran away from his actions and did not face them as an adult should. Also, when you come onto a site like this, yes there is going to be an opinion or two and that includes saying things that hurt. In this case, there is a criminal record to back up our opinion. Sorry.

Denise may be a complete sleaze and man eater off camera, but that doesn't matter. Your brother was abusive during their relationship. When Denise said it was over, THAT'S HER RIGHT. At that point, he needed to stop and change direction because as heartbroken as he was, that part of his life was over. Randall crossed a line not once or twice, but multiple times.

You're a good sister to stick up for your brother, but don't chastise us because we do not feel the same way. If it upsets you so much, maybe you shouldn't be reading these posts.
Thanks for commenting about this. I must admit yes some of the comments were and are hurtful and through all these years I have gone through roller coaster of emotions. Everyone has a right to their opinions and thank you for yours. Right or wrong, my brother needs to take responsibility for his actions and until he takes responsibility I can only hope he is still alive.
sisilyg55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 05:11 PM   #109
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulDreamer
Just rewatched this case.

I just have to say that even if these allegations against Denise are true, they do not excuse Mr. Utterback's actions. Period. I would also like to know what the statute of limitations is for these charges and if there's much else that's come to light recently.
From what I have been told, there is no statue of limitations because he was never convicted for the crime. In fact, I am sure he will get added charges when or if he is ever found. I have not heard of any updated information but if I do, I will definately post. thanks for your post. Randall's sister, Susan
Old 08-18-2012, 10:34 PM   #110
WishfulDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisilyg55
From what I have been told, there is no statue of limitations because he was never convicted for the crime. In fact, I am sure he will get added charges when or if he is ever found. I have not heard of any updated information but if I do, I will definately post. thanks for your post. Randall's sister, Susan
I can only imagine how much pain you've gone through having this hang over your head and of course concern for his welfare regardless of anything he did. That's a lot of stress to deal with and must be very upsetting. I hope that what I said did not cause you any offense or anything like that.
Old 08-23-2012, 03:49 PM   #111
DALLASTEXAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocomo
I grew up around Randal. He looks rough in the mugshots but was always real into nice stuff. he always had the best stereo equipment and road racing bicycles. He usually had at least 2 crotch rocket motorcycles that were extremely souped up. He liked to go really fast. He was actually pretty flashy and had quite a bit of cash because he is the type of guy that would work three jobs. As far as the ex-girlfriend, she liked to start crap and get revenge on people. I have no doubt that he wanted her back but I don't think he went nuts on her. Knowing her and him I'm pretty sure she said that to get him in trouble with the police. As far as being in Missouri I would bet anything that he is not. He is known to be a pretty crafty and I would bet he is in another state working in a factory saving all of his cash for quick moves so that whenever they show him on T.V. he can jump up and move on a moments notice. As for England, I could see that. I'm telling you Randall could be anyone he wanted to be. He can dress the part and have the accent. He did pretty good interpretations.
no you are not randall LOL. you seem like maybe you are just his secretary.
DALLASTEXAN!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 04:23 PM   #112
DALLASTEXAN!!

Wow, one of the best threads I've ever read on here. So here is my opinion. I understand randall's family and friends that love him. no he did not committ a terrible crime like some of the others we have seen on UM that make us lose sleep at night. So I'm not going to say he's a terrible person without knowing him personally.

BUT

He still did something wrong or he wouldn't have been arrested multiple times and then run away from everything. By now he could have had this completely behind him and done something positive with his life. He did this to himself and hurt his family with his actions.

If the victim lied about him or if UM was overdramatic I really don't care. Afterall she was only 18 years old and he was treating her like she was his daughter? Most 18 year olds aren't ready for that and at some point want to be young and into other people their age as well. That's why you see so many people get married young only to get divorced after a few years of marriage. I'm sure randall wouldn't have wanted a 30 year old woman telling him what to do when he was an 18 year old kid. He probably would have tapped. This is all just speculation on my part.

Maybe it wasn't right at the end of the day what she did or how UM only showed one side, but he is the one that ran and we only have the UM segment to go by because he never stepped up to face the charges and give his side of the story. spells GUILTY in my book. At least this case didn't end like the jim burnside case.

Last edited by DALLASTEXAN!!; 08-23-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:29 PM   #113
DALLASTEXAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by notruth7268
im sure that i probably know more about this case than most of you because im was friends with both randall and his accuser. anyone who knows the both of them knows the truth of who is the criminal in this case
Did you ever see that episode of COPS where the criminal was drunk and slamming his own head on the cop car and then turned to the cops and accused the police officer for police brutality? The officer told the guy you are on camera silly.

I'm just asking because I just wonder if you know who the real criminal was in that case too?
Old 06-20-2013, 01:33 AM   #114
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oproudo
hi there..i dont know if you still get on this page and check the comments anymore..but do you remember randalls girlfriend before denise williams? cathy ? im not obligated to say her lastname due to the fact i really dont know if i can..lol..but she is my mother..and randall is my biological father..if you really are his sister..then u can see a true definition in our different pictures
I have thought of you for so long and the few pictures I have seen of you I definitely can see the resemblance of you and Randall. I am his sister, and I feel so bad for what you and your mom has gone through. I do not have a clue where he is, and nor do I want to see him as long as he is a fugitive. I never knew about you until I was looking on case.net and seen where he was to pay child support. This was in 2005 so I was very shocked to know I had a blood nephew. I never got the chance to meet your mom and I feel really bad for anything he did to her. I wish things could be different and I could meet you but I truly understand the anger you have. Yes I do remember Denise Williams and I actually have videos of them at our house. Never in my wildest dream would I have ever thought I would be in this situation of not knowing where my brother is. But he made the choice to escape and that is something he will have to deal with for the rest of his life. One of my wishes in life is that I get to meet you and your mom and though the relationship between Randall and you is not good, I hope you will find it in your heart to want to meet me one day.
Old 06-27-2013, 01:15 PM   #115
egswanso
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
I'm not sure about the legality of it all, but could he still be prosecuted for the crimes? What about the statue of limitations?
The escape would stay any SOL.

If he had not been charged, it would almost certainly be too late to bring charges, but he was charged, he just hasn't faced trial.

And that's the rub for some of his defenders claims. Let's say, for the sake of argument, that Denise did bait him into certain actions or even that she made the whole thing up. That would certainly give him good reason, in my mind, to stay and make sure his side of the story is known. Yes, lawyers are expensive, but I can't think of a better reason to make sure you have one and when the cost is justified.
egswanso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 04:21 AM   #116
meddy
Occasional Poster

Wow, quite the magnitude of victim-blaming and downplaying of stalking and attempted murder in here.

I can't believe this sick freakshow has never been found. It's not like this guy is some genius. I hope, at least, that he never sucked another woman into his creep vortex again.
meddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:39 AM   #117
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

This thread was a great trip down memory lane...

To answer a legal question, egswango was correct. If Randall escaped while he was awaiting trial, the statute of limitations would be tolled because there is an active warrant for his arrest.

And even IF Denise is a big old whore, it in no way excuses Randall for his actions. Everyone makes mistakes. Just suck it up and take responsibility. Sheesh. It's not rocket science, people.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 11:38 PM   #118
DALLASTEXAN!!

Haha I love the title of this thread.
Old 04-17-2015, 12:01 AM   #119
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALLASTEXAN!!
Haha I love the title of this thread.
I was seriously just about to post the EXACT same thing.

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2015, 12:27 AM   #120
WishfulDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
I was seriously just about to post the EXACT same thing.
I love it whenever this thread is bumped for that very reason.