Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show


New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-10-2009, 12:00 PM   #76
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up
Senior Member
 
TracyLynnS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 07, 2009
Posts: 3,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notruth7268
it is nice that you have an opinion, even if it is wrong. Randall is not a coward who will not face his crimes. his is falsly accused and it is his ex-girlfriend who is the coward that will not face her crimes. Perjury that ruins the life of another is a much worse crime than loving someone more than you love yourself.
Feel better after dumping that load of BS?
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #77
justins5256
Member
Senior Member
 
justins5256's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 08, 2002
Posts: 3,840
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notruth7268
it is nice that you have an opinion, even if it is wrong. Randall is not a coward who will not face his crimes. his is falsly accused and it is his ex-girlfriend who is the coward that will not face her crimes. Perjury that ruins the life of another is a much worse crime than loving someone more than you love yourself.
It's nice being able to hide behind anonymous screen names.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #78
notruth7268
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 10, 2009
Location: missouri
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by justins5256
It's nice being able to hide behind anonymous screen names.
im sure that i probably know more about this case than most of you because im was friends with both randall and his accuser. anyone who knows the both of them knows the truth of who is the criminal in this case
notruth7268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:59 PM   #79
starbaby70
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 10, 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5
Default

Glad to hear from Otto's mother. I remember when you picked that name out for him. I am "his friend Mike's" ex wife. I have often wondered what happened to you and the baby, not that he's a baby anymore.

Now to the actual point of posting on here.....
Most of you posting only know what you've seen on TV. It was NOT that way. I knew him & Deniece. How can anyone (including the police) believe that what he did was stalking or kidnapping??? She held a loaded gun in that car, and she very well knew how to use it.

What is stalking....Deniece sitting down the road at 3am watching for him to come home through a pair of binoculars??? But our fine police force didn't want to hear about that.

The punishment they were wanting to hand out did not fit the crime. I hope they never find him. I feel sorry for his family, but I hope they never catch him.

People need to realize that the punishment for Missouri's 1st stalking case was greater than what most murderer's get. They were talking 75 years to life.
And as far as I'm concerned, Deniece caused most of what she got. And yes, I'll tell it to her face. You can't call or write to someone that you have an ex-parte against and then have them arrested for coming to see you. Everyone around here that knows her, knows what really happened. I will never feel sorry for her. She's building some really bad karma for herself.
starbaby70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 02:02 AM   #80
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Moderator
Senior Member
 
LooksLikeCRicci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Posts: 3,736
Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci
Default

Is that what happened? Was there a no-contact order against Randall and Denise baited him into violating it?

I'm not down with that... in fact, it's the bane of my existance in my career. I absolutely believe that those no-contact orders should work both ways....

HOWEVER... like I tell my clients, just because your ex calls you DOES NOT MEAN that you are obligated to answer... especially when there's a court order in place telling you not to. (Funny enough: I had this conversation with a client the other day. I actually said, "Dude, when the restraining orders come flying out, it's pretty safe to say the relationship is over.")

Relationships are a tricky bit. However, we all make our choices. I sympathize with Randall's family for what they are going through, but he's not doing himself any favors by being on the run. There are lots of things that attorneys can do to get his sentence reviewed... especially if they think it was too harsh. However, the fact that Randall's been on the run so long tends to negate any argument he may have for a reduced sentence.

I appreciate hearing from Randall's son and ex-girlfriend. The similar story from the ex clears up any doubt I may have had regarding Randall's conviction. The hammer incident sent chills down my spine. I'm glad that you got out of the relationship relatively unscathed.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:38 AM   #81
justins5256
Member
Senior Member
 
justins5256's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 08, 2002
Posts: 3,840
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by notruth7268
im sure that i probably know more about this case than most of you because im was friends with both randall and his accuser. anyone who knows the both of them knows the truth of who is the criminal in this case
Do you honestly expect anyone on this board who has just seen the Unsolved Mysteries segment to have sympathy for the guy? Do you think some random poster who just came out of the woodwork and registered yesterday is really going to change anyone's mind by making such vague statements? If what you're saying is true about knowing Randall and Denise then you probably do know more than the average poster here, I'll give you that. But all you're basically saying is that Randall is innocent, and your only support for your argument is that you know them, and we don't.

So enlighten us. Seriously, what was "off" in UM's portrayal of the case? Anyone who has been watching the show for awhile knows that UM does have the tendency to embellish facts and takes some artistic license with many of the stories. It's not hard to swallow that they may have gotten the facts wrong on Randall and Denise.

It may seem like I'm flaming you, but I'm really not. If you gave some reasons why you thought Randall was innocent I'm sure people here would be willing to listen. But just coming on here and saying he is innocent and that anyone who thinks otherwise is wrong, without any other basis, is just stirring the pot.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 09:17 AM   #82
starbaby70
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 10, 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5
Default

I knew Randall, and I knew he was possive of his girlfriends. I never once saw him be violent with them. I never even HEARD that he had been violent until this Denise thing.

Most of what I know about this actual case came from his father, best friend, and a neighbor.

The neighbor said that he told multiple investigators that he had seen Denise sitting in her car, watching through binocculars, for Randall to come home. But those investigators all ignored him. And, according to him, when he mentioned it to his lawyer, he was told that the jury would not listen because it would put the victim on trial. (where she should be)

His father and friend are the ones who told me about the phone calls and letters she would write. I saw one of those letters where she discusses how much she missed him while she was away at school. The letter was not dated, so there was no way to know when it was sent. (before or after the ex-parte) His dad swears it was after. So yes I believe he was baited.

I don't think he was going to get a fair trial. They couldn't get a change of venue and her family has money and is well known around here. They wouldn't hear of anything that might put the victim on trial. So what kind of defense do you think he had??? And, considering it was Misouri's first stalking case after they passed the law, they wanted to make an example out of him.

Plus, I know a few too many things about Denise, and the things she had done prior to this, to ever believe anything she had to say. UM only gave HER story, and conveniently left out anything that might make her look bad.
Both were wrong, both done wrong, only Randall was going to pay.

She won't have to look over her shoulder her whole life. She is living just fine. I have seen her from time to time. I just hope her new husband knows what kind of person she really is.
starbaby70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:25 PM   #83
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up
Senior Member
 
TracyLynnS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 07, 2009
Posts: 3,087
Default

Starbaby, are you trying to say that Denise was a trouble maker and you hope her new husband knows what kind of person he's married to because she's that dangerous?

But here it's been about 20 years since she was involved in the Randall Utterbach case and she's not pulled any kind of weird stunt that you claim she's capable of.

And with Randall, we've got at least the violence against Denise and the violence against the previous girlfriend to prove a pattern in his behavior. All we've got to prove a pattern in Denise's behavior is two posts from a stranger on the internet named Starbaby.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:55 AM   #84
starbaby70
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 10, 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5
Default

Actually, I'm in a round about way trying to say that Denise was not exactly faithful to anyone. I know for a fact that she slept with 3 different men in one night. Not a rumor, fact. She was willing.

I remember lots of stories about the crap she pulled BEFORE her & Randall. She was a wild child that always got what she wanted, no matter what she had to do to get it.

She was a high school girl that broke up several relationships just to toss the guy away after.

I do not know what she has done in the last 15 years. I have stayed away from her and her crowd. But then again, Randall hasn't been caught, so I assume he's not pulled anything with anyone else either. Maybe they grew up and realized that it isn't worth the trouble anymore. But, if Denise is still the same person she was back then, her husband better not turn his back because she is a liar and she will do whatever it takes to get her way.
starbaby70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 12:48 PM   #85
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up
Senior Member
 
TracyLynnS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 07, 2009
Posts: 3,087
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbaby70
Actually, I'm in a round about way trying to say that Denise was not exactly faithful to anyone. I know for a fact that she slept with 3 different men in one night. Not a rumor, fact. She was willing.

I remember lots of stories about the crap she pulled BEFORE her & Randall. She was a wild child that always got what she wanted, no matter what she had to do to get it.
Okay, so she's a slut. But sleeping around with everyone in sight is a bit different than beating, stalking, and trying to shoot someone to death.
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:20 PM   #86
starbaby70
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 10, 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
Okay, so she's a slut. But sleeping around with everyone in sight is a bit different than beating, stalking, and trying to shoot someone to death.
Well, she was the one holding the gun in the car when she was supposedly kidnapped. Now I personally have never been in that situation, but I would think that if I had the only gun in my hand, I would consider who should be afraid for their life. And I don't think it would be me. If he really wanted to die, I could help him with that.

All I'm saying is that she was just as much a part in that whole thing as he was, yet everyone only blames Randall. He was led on, baited, betrayed, and then arrested. When witnesses come forward telling the police that SHE was stalking HIM and it was not investigated, that's not how it's supposed to work. The whole "justice" system was not in play. They were only worried about making an example out of him.

I believe that if anyone really wanted to see justice done, then a change in venue should have been granted, new lawyers, new judge, and new investigators that would look into her also. But that wasn't going to happen here. The system bled his family dry and there was no more that they could do. He had no choice but to run. He's the one who has to look over his shoulder for the rest of his life, not her.
starbaby70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 04:03 AM   #87
everybodylovesrs
Member
Forum Regular
 
everybodylovesrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2008
Posts: 469
Default

Sounds like starbaby either is Randall or is best buds with him trying to justify his actions. You've seen her around huh? Sounds like Randall, still stalking his old girlfriend..
everybodylovesrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 09:02 AM   #88
starbaby70
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 10, 2009
Location: Missouri
Posts: 5
Default

Yes, that's right, I'm stalking the woman. Living in a small town and working in a store where everybody shops has nothing to do with seeing her around.

Or maybe I am Randall, I just in the last few years developed tits!

And no, we weren't best buds, just friends. And I don't think he got a fair shake.

You people go on believing whatever you want. You should know that you can't believe eveything you see on TV. I thought for a while that maybe you all might want to hear some of the other side of the story, but I see that you really don't.

Believe it or not, most people that knew Randall and Deniece know wht really happened. Most understand why he ran. Most know that she is off her rocker. You all didn't know him & only want to believe what you see on TV.

Funny, I noticed that everyone here that did know him understand what really happened. You all can just go on believing what comes out of the mouth of 2 women that were scorned. Hell hath no wrath like a woman scorned.
starbaby70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 10:32 AM   #89
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up
Senior Member
 
TracyLynnS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 07, 2009
Posts: 3,087
Default

Randall is alive and living in Omaha...
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 10:48 PM   #90
sisilyg55
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 23, 2008
Location: Missouri
Posts: 13
Cool Everyone has an opinion --- don't they?

:It has been awhile since I have read any of the messages on the site, and I was surprise to see the ones from Randall's son and former girlfriend. I did not know about him until about 3 years ago and found out by accident. I did not know where they lived or how to get a hold of them. I hope one day to meet them and let them know that because of what my brother may or may not have done will not keep us from meeting.
If in fact my brother behaved the way that is protrayed, he kept that side of his life from me. I am not by no means condoning his behavior, but it is really hard when you are on this side of he coin. I understand the anger and frustration that his son and my nephew has and I do not blame him. It will be 15 years on July 1 since he escaped and I know his life cannot be easy, but the choices he made was for reasons known only to him.
I never saw this horrible side of my brother, only the fun side he allowed me to see, so in that people should try to understand how hard it is for me to comprehend these stories of abuse, stalking, anger, and strange behavior. I only hope he figures out that running is not the answer and do what is right. I would love to see a picture of Otto, to see if he looks like Randall. If I ever get the chance to meet him that would be one of the high lights in my life. I never thought I would have a blood nephew or neice and to find out this many years later that I do was so exciting. I hope and pray that Otto will not hold anything against me for what my brother did. I would gladly and be proud to welcome him into my family if he wanted to. He does have a aunt (me) an uncle Frank, (2) cousins Mendy and Lori and (3)great cousins who are now 8, 10 and 11 and lots of extended family that would love to meet him.

Last edited by sisilyg55; 05-28-2009 at 04:09 PM.
sisilyg55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.