Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #61
oproudo
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by niece
I miss Randall very much and I wish I could see and talk to him. He has two great nieces and one great nephew that he has never met and I know he would personally enjoy spending time with them. But I guess we won't get that oportunity to ever get that. All I can do is pray that he is alright and GOD is looking over him. I may not agree with what he did (escaping) but he made that choice for himself. Does not mean that I don't love him any less. He has a family that misses him very much and are very saddened because of his disappearance. I hope he knows how much he is truely missed. I am hoping one day this will all end and I can be reunited with Randall. I just want to give him a hug and let him know that I love him. What he was protrayed as is not the Randall I knew or will remember to know.
you think his neices and nephews feel bad..what about his son?!!!!!! do ANY of you know who i am? did any of you know that his ex was pregnent?!
oproudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 10:55 AM   #62
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by oproudo
you think his neices and nephews feel bad..what about his son?!!!!!! do ANY of you know who i am? did any of you know that his ex was pregnent?!
I don't know if you're asking that question to "niece" or the posters or general but of none of us from the board knew she was pregnant. UM didn't mention it and I can certainly see why. Aside from the relatives of Randall's on the board the rest of us have felt nothing but sympathy for your mom. I can't imagine how tough this must be for you but I'm glad you had a loving and supportive dad that raised you. I was always surprised that
Randall had never been captured because it seemed like it would be an easy case to solve. Some speculate he's in another country.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:13 AM   #63
oproudo
Occasional Poster

honestly...i could care less where he is..i just hope he is miserable..i was spekticle about telling my mother that i was posting these comments on here, when i did tell her..she said make sure that the woman who turned him in was his ex before her..like i said, i have no clue the full specticle of all of the situation..but i know for a fact we ran..i was born in a different state and i know my mom and my grandparents..uncles and aunt moved out of missouri because of him..she has told me he stalked her..abused her..and threatend her on a number of occasions..if there is anyone thats has mixed feelings it is me..a part of me wants to know who he is..his real personality but then again, with how much grief he has costed everyone..i would really like to hurt him..lol.as bad as that sounds..my mother is he strongest person i know next to my late grandfather..and if he tried t hurt my mom mentally or physically then he deserves the worst..anyman who feels to hurt women in any sort of way is a punk and a true criminal..i will shortly post a picture of my self next to his mugshot and you tell me what you think
Old 01-30-2009, 11:24 AM   #64
oproudo
Occasional Poster

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...8-c07b025fd8b3

if youd like..look at the pic of me if you have any doubts or questioning and put them next to randalls
Old 01-30-2009, 12:04 PM   #65
Mystery Lover
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oproudo
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...8-c07b025fd8b3

if youd like..look at the pic of me if you have any doubts or questioning and put them next to randalls

Your profile must be private because we can't access your pictures. Says invaild.
Mystery Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 12:28 PM   #66
oproudo
Occasional Poster

well i have about 3 pics uploaded oin this profile on this webpage and if yo go to myspace.com and type in my name (otto proud) you will be able to find pictures on that..thank you for the post
Old 01-30-2009, 12:36 PM   #67
oproudo
Occasional Poster

hi there..i dont know if you still get on this page and check the comments anymore..but do you remember randalls girlfriend before denise williams? cathy ? im not obligated to say her lastname due to the fact i really dont know if i can..lol..but she is my mother..and randall is my biological father..if you really are his sister..then u can see a true definition in our different pictures
Old 01-30-2009, 12:45 PM   #68
crystaldawn

I can see a little resemblance but you are much better looking than him.

Thanks for clarifying, I thought at first you were Denise's son. It sounds like Randall pulled the same behaviour on your mom as he did on Denise. Do you know if Randall knows he has a son?
Old 01-30-2009, 12:48 PM   #69
oproudo
Occasional Poster

haha..thank u for calling me good looking..about 6 months ago i had a buzz cut and aviators on and took a pic and it looks jus like his for some reason..like perect...its kinda scary ya know..like looking in a mirror..but no..i dont think he has any clue at all..my mother is actually going to check out the posts here shorty and mabye she will post on here..umm ya i dont think he has any clue and thats the part that effects me the most..ya know..i dont care for him as much as a whole diff family that doesnt know me or anything about me..but i mean, ive done good with my life...and if they did or do know..its there loss ya kow?im going to get back to you guys on what my mother says actually happend and what she encountered..thanks..
Old 01-30-2009, 04:04 PM   #70
oproudo
Occasional Poster

ok.....my mother just filled me in on information...she was 7 months pregnent with me which would have been (april of 90) and she went to indianapolis to vist my aunt who was diagnosed with a brain tumor, she said she had came back and randall had made accusations that she was cheating on him the whole time she was gone which was impossible due to the fact she was a state away..the argument had escaladed and he had thrown a hammer at my mothers head..there was a lot of abuse verbally and physically..she was in fear of her life and mine so she left him..and never heard from him since
Old 01-31-2009, 05:34 PM   #71
proudcat1971
First Time Poster

OK Otto---YOU shouldn't have your real name on here either. I am Otto's mother and its been quite interesting going through here reading these posts. Maybe I can give a little insight, there are obviously things that alot of people don't know. I met Randall when I was almost 18, he was 27. We had some great times together, lived together in Centralia in a little apartment over the dentist's office. We honestly didn't use any type of protection and ended up pregnant. We were both very happy, and actually rented a small house and started acquiring baby furniture and clothes. My little sister (at that time she was 7 years old) was diagnosed with a brain tumor and I went to Indy to Riley's Hospital for her surgery. I was there for a little over a week and when I returned Randall was a completely different person. Accused me of several things and over the next few days was very verbally and sometimes physically abusive. I finally left after the hammer incident and returned to my family. This should answer the question as to whether or not Randall knew he had a son...he most definitely did and even had to take a test to establish paternity for child support. I never did see one dime--I even went to the court date in Columbia, he never showed and conveniently quit his job to avoid paying anything. I did not hear anything again until the FBI showed up on my doorstep and took me into their office. They informed me of what had happened, that Randall had escaped, and had made direct death threats against me through the grapevine. By this time I was married and was actually not very concerned that he could find me--I lived somewhere else and had a different last name. I do still take precautions--my phone number is unlisted, I live in the country, we have a pitbull and a few guns, but I honestly don't think I'll ever need them. I can say that Randall had never been that way before, and yes-the one poster was right--he did like very fast motorcycles. He didn't do drugs, detested them--wouldn't even take an aspirin. I never really met his family--he had told me that his father had already disowned one of his family members (I think his brother?), and he didn't want his parents to know that I was pregnant. Being as young as I was at the time I wasn't really concerned over that matter. We had some good times--I remember camping out for Motley Crue tickets in the middle of winter in the snow (I was about 4 or 5 mos pregnant when we saw that show), just going for drives, going over to his friend Mike's, if we went to McDonalds he always got the filet-o-fish--was his favorite. Something obviously happened in that week I was gone and it just kept going downhill for him. Originally I just thought that he was immature and couldn't handle the responsibility of a child. But then he went and pulled that other stuff with his ex so I just don't know. It is sad for Otto, I tried to do all I could to raise him right--I went to college full-time and worked full-time. We didn't get to spend alot of time together when he was little because of this. I met another man, we got married and he adopted Otto. He had been an OK dad, but after a while not a great husband. Otto is a good man, he's a wonderful brother and will always stand up for what is right. A little hot-tempered, but thats why he excelled at sports. I have no idea where Randall is, I have been told both speculations from the FBI--with family in Canada, or with family somewhere around Fishers, IN. I don't think he's either of those places or they would have already caught him. There are two sides to every story...I DO believe he did those things because I never would have thought he would have done the things to me that he did...he just changed. Maybe something just snapped. Well, that's all for now...maybe this will clear up just a couple things or a couple of questions.
proudcat1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 06:43 PM   #72
crystaldawn

Thanks for posting proudcat1971 and giving us the details. You said he was opposed to drugs but the abrupt change in his behaviour makes me wonder if he had started to take them when you were away. Mental illness could be another explanation I suppose. In the UM segment it seemed him and Denise had a good relationship too until she left him. Its good you got out of there when you did.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:10 PM   #73
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up

Oproudo and Proudcat1971, thanks so much to both of you for speaking with us about this case. I know it must be difficult and painful, especially to reach out to strangers to share such private details of what you've been going through. Thankfully, you both were able to escape, survive, and get on with your lives.

Otto, I'm so glad your mom was there for you. She sounds like a wonderful person.

And Proudcat, it sounds like you did a great job raising Otto, especially considering the fact that you were so young and facing all the things that RU was putting you through. Otto seems like a great kid!
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 10:41 AM   #74
notruth7268
Occasional Poster

it is nice that you have an opinion, even if it is wrong. Randall is not a coward who will not face his crimes. his is falsly accused and it is his ex-girlfriend who is the coward that will not face her crimes. Perjury that ruins the life of another is a much worse crime than loving someone more than you love yourself.
notruth7268 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:00 AM   #75
notruth7268
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel5494
This case intrigues me. See I am from a nearby town in Missouri, in fact the one from which he escaped. I, my father, and a bounty hunter did research on Randall. He isn't a control freak, a lunatic, or has he escaped to England. Most law enforcement agencies believe he is with family in Eastern Canada, but he only knows. He, to my conclusion, just had a fight with his girlfriend that went too far. It could happen to anyone. Whether or not he is a dork is completely irrelevant. He escaped because, I believe, the punishment did not fit the crime. No one would stand for such injustice. Maybe they wouldn't go to such extremes, but I believe the proposed punishment is too harsh. I have talked to members of his family and some of his friends, he isnt a monster or a psychopath. And please dont get the image of the haunted victim of the girlfriend, I've heard tell of her bragging around Centralia of Randall's fate. My heart goes out to the sister and other family, and I pray G-d is with Randall in his difficult new lifestyle.
notruth7268 is offline   Reply With Quote