Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-25-2008, 01:04 PM   #31
niece
First Time Poster

Default Randall's Missing

I miss Randall very much and I wish I could see and talk to him. He has two great nieces and one great nephew that he has never met and I know he would personally enjoy spending time with them. But I guess we won't get that oportunity to ever get that. All I can do is pray that he is alright and GOD is looking over him. I may not agree with what he did (escaping) but he made that choice for himself. Does not mean that I don't love him any less. He has a family that misses him very much and are very saddened because of his disappearance. I hope he knows how much he is truely missed. I am hoping one day this will all end and I can be reunited with Randall. I just want to give him a hug and let him know that I love him. What he was protrayed as is not the Randall I knew or will remember to know.
niece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 02:34 PM   #32
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Madderest Fuming in Missouri

HMmmmmmmm! How quickly people will cast a stone against those they don't know. I see that you are from England and you are so quick to judge someone you are basing a 20 minute story on. Yes the guy that protrayed my brother looked like a dork, but my brother is not a dork. I am not defending Randall. There are many people that are on the run and for whatever reason... they made that choice. I have to believe he will do what is right in the end, but until then I have to hope and pray he is okay. I assume you that are so judgmental of him have never had something like this happen to you personally. Believe me, I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I don't want my brother locked up, but if he was, at least I would be able to see him. As it is right now, I have no relationship with him so why don't you try putting yourself in my shoes and think about that.
sisilyg55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 06:38 PM   #33
Titan826
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisilyg55
I see that you are from England
Just a quick question, why are you bringing his nationality into the discussion?
Titan826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2008, 11:49 PM   #34
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Drool You misunderstood what I was saying.

What I meant was about the comment from England was not toward Randall but from someone who had a comment about Randall who says they are from England. The reason I brought that up was because they were so quick to judge from another country and base their decision from a 20 minute story. I am sure it will never matter what I really have to say about Randall anyway, because for the most part people have already decided what kind of person he is and that is their right, but I know and that is all that matters. After I saw the segment on Randall, I had a different opinion of that show and how they handle the truth behind the story.
Old 03-26-2008, 08:35 AM   #35
James T

I think you will find he was asking why you are bringing up my being British, I would think any rational person wherever they are would find this individual to be a classic example of an obsessive paranoid control freak.

You have told us what a great guy he is but the evidence says otherwise, if it was my brother who acted towards a woman like that, made threats against her and her family, stalked her, ran her off the road which could have killed her, abducted her at gunpoint etc then I would like to see him behind bars and I would disown him, the fact is rather than pay for his crimes he has been running for 14 years depriving the victim of justice and his family of the chance to see him.

You have not really said the allegations against him are wrong, the only problem seems to be the irrelevant marriage issue- maybe she did say it & I believe she probably did agree to it otherwise he would have likely killed her as usually happens with possessive people like him- amazing what having a gun at your head will entice people to say.
James T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:02 AM   #36
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Default Did't meant to judge anyone!

I have nothing against anyones heritages and no I do not agree with everything that may or may not have happened on that day rather it was my brother or not. What I am saying is that the story got blown up and where the gun was concern yes he did have the gun and I do not agree with that but the incident where she agreed to go back with him, I don't think it was with him at that time, however it was with him on that final day. Doesn't make it right, but the fact is they were both in the wrong and Randall made more wrong choices. I do not agree that he escape, what he did to Deniece and if he had stayed and did his time he would likely be free now however he is still my brother and I will always love him for the brother I knew and miss the relationship that we did have. It has been hard knowing that we can never have a relationship as long as he is still a fugitive. I do not know how he has survive this long and only hope he is still alive. So it doesn't really matter how or what people think of me as his sister because I grew up with him and somewhere along the way something changed within him and because of that change his life as he knew it is forever lost. So I apologize to anyone that thinks I am juding who they are from any country, because that was not my intentions. I was just trying to get my point across that it would almost be impossible to make a rational decision about someone based on a 20 minute show about someone. When they zoomed in on the pictures of Randall and focused on his eyes it made him look like an evil person, but don't you think if he was such a evil person he would have committed more crimes during these last years?
Old 03-26-2008, 10:51 AM   #37
James T

No offence taken, most of us Brits are vermin anyway judging from what can be seen on our streets and television.

I do not really believe in good and evil, I do however think certain people have something in their genetics that makes them behave a certain way that most of us would not, his personality comes across as totally controlling and unable to accept it as being over- there have been many cases where this ends up in the woman being murdered by the former partner despite restraining orders and the like.

None of us know what he has been doing the last 14 years-he may well have been committing crimes or he may have started a new law abiding life somewhere having changed his appearance radically, she is certainly partly to blame because she should have gotten rid of him the moment he started dictating what she could do and who she could see etc- it might not have made any difference to him although it might have made him less hung up on her, but everytime she just put up with it and stayed with him it sent a message that she could be controlled.

Love the Blues Brothers graphic
James T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 06:20 PM   #38
Titan826
Frequent Poster

I was indeed bringing up James T's being British, not whatever sisilyg55 thought I was bringing up.
Titan826 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2008, 10:22 AM   #39
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Default Hello from Missouri

You know all these years I have never found a place where I could even vent my anger, frustration, sadness or any emotions where I feel for Randall and this situation. I wish more that anything that Randall would quit living his life the way he is, confront the issues and start a new life without all this hanging over his head. Many people do not agree with me because I am his sister, but I want to see my brother but not as long as he is a fugitive. I want my kids, my grandkids to see their uncle. His grandmother passed away and he couldn't be there and our other grandmother is not doing so well so there are things that reflect big time because he made the choice to leave the way he did. I went through my own agrgy time with him, but I still love him. I won't go into our own family, but I will say he came from such a dysfunctional family that the pressure finally was too much. I am not making excueses for what he may or may not have done, but I know deep within my heart that Randall has a good heart and is not the violent person that was portrayed. If no one agrees with me, that is okay because all I have to hold onto is what our lives was like before all this happened.:
Old 07-01-2008, 03:17 PM   #40
Diesel5494
Occasional Poster

This case intrigues me. See I am from a nearby town in Missouri, in fact the one from which he escaped. I, my father, and a bounty hunter did research on Randall. He isn't a control freak, a lunatic, or has he escaped to England. Most law enforcement agencies believe he is with family in Eastern Canada, but he only knows. He, to my conclusion, just had a fight with his girlfriend that went too far. It could happen to anyone. Whether or not he is a dork is completely irrelevant. He escaped because, I believe, the punishment did not fit the crime. No one would stand for such injustice. Maybe they wouldn't go to such extremes, but I believe the proposed punishment is too harsh. I have talked to members of his family and some of his friends, he isnt a monster or a psychopath. And please dont get the image of the haunted victim of the girlfriend, I've heard tell of her bragging around Centralia of Randall's fate. My heart goes out to the sister and other family, and I pray G-d is with Randall in his difficult new lifestyle.
Diesel5494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:59 PM   #41
unsolvedmysteriesfan
Frequent Poster

Rumors don't go well here. The law is the law, and you don't get to choose to escape just because you don't want to serve the time. That in itself is a crime.
unsolvedmysteriesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:24 PM   #42
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by James T
No offence taken, most of us Brits are vermin anyway judging from what can be seen on our streets and television.
You are a great advertisement for the British Tourist board. I'm almost getting talked out of going.
Cori aka ChrisSCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 06:34 PM   #43
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel5494
This case intrigues me. See I am from a nearby town in Missouri, in fact the one from which he escaped. I, my father, and a bounty hunter did research on Randall. He isn't a control freak, a lunatic, or has he escaped to England. Most law enforcement agencies believe he is with family in Eastern Canada, but he only knows. He, to my conclusion, just had a fight with his girlfriend that went too far. It could happen to anyone. Whether or not he is a dork is completely irrelevant. He escaped because, I believe, the punishment did not fit the crime. No one would stand for such injustice. Maybe they wouldn't go to such extremes, but I believe the proposed punishment is too harsh. I have talked to members of his family and some of his friends, he isnt a monster or a psychopath. And please dont get the image of the haunted victim of the girlfriend, I've heard tell of her bragging around Centralia of Randall's fate. My heart goes out to the sister and other family, and I pray G-d is with Randall in his difficult new lifestyle.
Dude...HE STALKED HER! Think what you like, but common sense dictates, along with most state laws, when someone breaks it off with you, you do not follow them around and terrorize them on a deserted road. You accept the ending of the relationship and move on with your life. He committed a serious crime. The fact the Denise was not assaulted or worse, murdered is a miracle in itself. Frankly, the woman has earned the right to brag about his fate. He terrorized her with mental abuse during and after their relationship.

I don't wish ill will upon his family. However, Randall needs to come back and face the music. He needs help. Emotional abuse does not stop with one person. It's a control issue.

You are entitled to your opinion, but I have had friends assaulted and stalked by exes of both sexes. No one deserves what happened to Denise and I'm sure others on this board will concur with me. If not, everyone has the right to feel the way they wish.
mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:30 PM   #44
Diesel5494
Occasional Poster

That would all be true, except he didnt stalk her and he didnt assault her. If he wanted to, he would've, but he didn't. The story got blown out of proportion. He should go to jail for escape, but not much else. I don't condone escape. He saw his position unfair and decided to go to an extreme. As for that drama queen, don't believe her to be a victim.
Diesel5494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:43 PM   #45
alfiechat
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel5494
That would all be true, except he didnt stalk her and he didnt assault her. If he wanted to, he would've, but he didn't. The story got blown out of proportion. He should go to jail for escape, but not much else. I don't condone escape. He saw his position unfair and decided to go to an extreme. As for that drama queen, don't believe her to be a victim.
He did stalk her. What are you smoking? This guy is dangerous and should be behind bars so that Denise and everyone else is safe.
alfiechat is offline   Reply With Quote