Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-04-2007, 04:53 AM   #16
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Kneivel
I dunno guys, my conspiracy detector is going off big time here. I got odds that benmaddog is really Randall Joe Utterback and is trying to do the old "dipsey doodle" on everyone!! Notice how he oh-so casually mentions that he "heard he was going to escaped to england". As if we're to believe he overheard Utterback describing escaped plans he fake he slip in the shower and hurt he's ankle and Utterback was going straight from the prison to england. Man, that's at LEAST 50 miles! I mean, maybe he could hitchhike and find someone to drive him all the way to paris, which is the capital of ireland. And then take a trolley train to europe, which is the capital of england but I doubt it. But I'm getting ahead of myself anyway, that's all part of the deliberate misinformation aspect of this escaped!!

So now imagine this hairy handed gent, running amok in Kent. Maybe he's been overheard in Mayfair. They better stay away from him, he'll rip their lungs out, Jim.

Now law enforcement travels all the way to england-towne, has a butchers around Charlie Brown, and Randall Joe is nowhere to be Tuppenced. Why?!

Because he never was going to escaped to england at all!

Nor was he going to escaped to france or argentina or zimbabwe either. He never planned to escaped to any of the baskrillion other far away areas one could escaped to.

Because benmaddog is really Randall Joe Utterback and he's posting from a bunker somewhere in southern Missouri hoping we'll all fall for his merry ol' england ruse!!

I mean could you imagine Randall Joe in London? Utterback doesn't necessarily strike me as the cosmopolitan type. Making the jump from Hogswaller, Mizzou to having tea and crumpets in Stepney-Upon-Brumbleshire-Upon-Avenswood Downs might be a little harder than old Randall thinks. And by the way...DUDE'S NAME IS RANDALL!! I think he's going to have a hard time with Brits laughing in his face as he goes around telling people "Hi, I'm RANDY. And you are...?"

seriously though this is my weirdest post

Wow. How randomly awesome. I was actually in the "conspiracy boat" myself... but I don't think I can top that post.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 10:42 PM   #17
bocomo
Occasional Poster

Default Randall Joe Utterback

I grew up around Randal. He looks rough in the mugshots but was always real into nice stuff. he always had the best stereo equipment and road racing bicycles. He usually had at least 2 crotch rocket motorcycles that were extremely souped up. He liked to go really fast. He was actually pretty flashy and had quite a bit of cash because he is the type of guy that would work three jobs. As far as the ex-girlfriend, she liked to start crap and get revenge on people. I have no doubt that he wanted her back but I don't think he went nuts on her. Knowing her and him I'm pretty sure she said that to get him in trouble with the police. As far as being in Missouri I would bet anything that he is not. He is known to be a pretty crafty and I would bet he is in another state working in a factory saving all of his cash for quick moves so that whenever they show him on T.V. he can jump up and move on a moments notice. As for England, I could see that. I'm telling you Randall could be anyone he wanted to be. He can dress the part and have the accent. He did pretty good interpretations.
bocomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:10 AM   #18
kadrmas15
Retired from Board 03/03/11

Wow, could this be a posting from Randall Utterback himself?
kadrmas15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:01 PM   #19
bocomo
Occasional Poster

Default Not Randall

I'm not Randall. I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to use an IP address that could be tracked back to the area he is living in. Although one could always hack a machine, make it a bot, and use that IP appearing to be in a completely different state.
bocomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 11:27 PM   #20
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocomo
As for England, I could see that. I'm telling you Randall could be anyone he wanted to be. He can dress the part and have the accent. He did pretty good interpretations.
Wow... He could interpret English from people from Englad??? Cool...

That description sounds an awful lot like Austin Powers!
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 12:06 PM   #21
mozartpc27
Vigilante Logician
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bocomo
I'm not Randall. I'm sure he wouldn't be stupid enough to use an IP address that could be tracked back to the area he is living in. Although one could always hack a machine, make it a bot, and use that IP appearing to be in a completely different state.
Seeing how Randall did not kill anyone, wouldn't the statute of limitations have passed on any other crime he did committ?
Old 11-06-2007, 02:36 PM   #22
lilmissd
Frequent Poster

Default Good Ol Randall

Yeah, seeing pictures of this guy he looks like a total dweeb! I don't think he'd be stupid enough to go back to Missouri when he knows that he's wanted by the police there. If the ex-girlfriend was smart, she should take out a restraining order on the creep, that way if he tries to contact her or go near her at all, he gets thrown in the slammer! This guy's a total loser!
lilmissd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:18 AM   #23
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

I'm not trying to start anything here, but for someone like Randall Utterback, a restraining order means nothing. If anything, it would only make him that much more determined to contact his ex...

Just my thought.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:42 PM   #24
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Default People have a right to their opinion.......

As I was reading all of the comments that people had left about Randall, I was amazed how little they really knew about him. So many think he looks like a dork, he is living in England, his family is supporting him, his oh poor little ex-girl friend. Well, I am family, and I do not know where he is, I am not supporting him, he is not a dork, his ex-girl friend is okay and is out and about without fear. I am so glad that everyone has an opinion of where he is, because I sure don't and I am a family member. I hope he is okay and I truly miss him and feel a big void in my heart because he is gone. It feels like he is dead and I do not know where he is buried. What was protrayed on the show may led many to think he was somewhat of a cruel and mean person, but I grew up with him and I know different. There are many out there who know the real Randall and after reading all of these comments, I realize that even after 13 1/2 years people are still clueless to the real story behind the life of Randall ------. So before you jump to coconclusions, think before you react and realize that there is more to the story than what was ever told.
sisilyg55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #25
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisilyg55
As I was reading all of the comments that people had left about Randall, I was amazed how little they really knew about him. So many think he looks like a dork, he is living in England, his family is supporting him, his oh poor little ex-girl friend. Well, I am family, and I do not know where he is, I am not supporting him, he is not a dork, his ex-girl friend is okay and is out and about without fear. I am so glad that everyone has an opinion of where he is, because I sure don't and I am a family member. I hope he is okay and I truly miss him and feel a big void in my heart because he is gone. It feels like he is dead and I do not know where he is buried. What was protrayed on the show may led many to think he was somewhat of a cruel and mean person, but I grew up with him and I know different. There are many out there who know the real Randall and after reading all of these comments, I realize that even after 13 1/2 years people are still clueless to the real story behind the life of Randall ------. So before you jump to coconclusions, think before you react and realize that there is more to the story than what was ever told.
Yes I agree people are entitled to their opinions and we were voicing ours. Granted the only thing we know about Randall Utterback is what was shown on the UM segment. Nerdy is definitely a subjective term but I think it was well established he was possessive as after his girlfriend wouldn't get back with him he kidnapped her! I really have no opinion where he is now. I would have thought he would have been found by now so it is entirely possible he's no longer in the US. I also would have thought the statute of limitations would have been up by now (anyone know?).

You said we don't know the whole story so here you're chance to give your side. We would like to know any more info about the case that UM left out so feel free.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 05:01 AM   #26
James T

Yes please enlighten us, otherwise how do you expect anybody to have a different view of him than his rap sheet?
James T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 11:12 AM   #27
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Oh No More about Randall

Well, for one thing I am not saying everything that happen was not false or true, but a lot of it was blown up to make Randall out to some kind of animal that he wasn't. You see I am his sister. I do not know where he is, but I do know what he is as a person and how we were raised as kids and what happened to him is a reflection of that. As for the limititations it will not stand because he was never convicted of a crime so the 7 years will not even matter. I have often wonder how he has survived all these years but it has not been because of me. I am his sister, but it is very hard knowing my younger brother is living his life this way. I know Deniece, and have seen her through the years and have listened to many of the different stories that she has told. What was said on UM was different than what was said in court, so it made me upset when I saw the UM segment and seen her act the way she did. I wish things could be different for Randall and I could see my brother because I have kids and they miss their uncle. The guy on the UM may acted like a jerk and if this was how Randall was, I myself never saw him that way. I did call UM myself and ask why they did not contact me when family members were suppose to be contacted. Well their response was they did not know there was a sister. That came from the parentes themselves. Randalls life was not easy. I am not making excuses for him, but if anyone has been through what Randall had been through maybe just maybe people would just try to understand a little more. He tried to hold a family together that could not and felt like everything caved in on him. It has been very hard on me these years not knowing where he is, kowing people think these awful things about him, seeing his face plaster across the Internet or on the post office wall, but I also know that Randall made that decision to escape. Before all this happened, Randall was the happiest person I knew and my kids loved their uncle. Now all they have is their memories of him.
Old 03-24-2008, 01:13 PM   #28
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sisilyg55
Well, for one thing I am not saying everything that happen was not false or true, but a lot of it was blown up to make Randall out to some kind of animal that he wasn't. You see I am his sister. I do not know where he is, but I do know what he is as a person and how we were raised as kids and what happened to him is a reflection of that. As for the limititations it will not stand because he was never convicted of a crime so the 7 years will not even matter. I have often wonder how he has survived all these years but it has not been because of me. I am his sister, but it is very hard knowing my younger brother is living his life this way. I know Deniece, and have seen her through the years and have listened to many of the different stories that she has told. What was said on UM was different than what was said in court, so it made me upset when I saw the UM segment and seen her act the way she did. I wish things could be different for Randall and I could see my brother because I have kids and they miss their uncle. The guy on the UM may acted like a jerk and if this was how Randall was, I myself never saw him that way. I did call UM myself and ask why they did not contact me when family members were suppose to be contacted. Well their response was they did not know there was a sister. That came from the parentes themselves. Randalls life was not easy. I am not making excuses for him, but if anyone has been through what Randall had been through maybe just maybe people would just try to understand a little more. He tried to hold a family together that could not and felt like everything caved in on him. It has been very hard on me these years not knowing where he is, kowing people think these awful things about him, seeing his face plaster across the Internet or on the post office wall, but I also know that Randall made that decision to escape. Before all this happened, Randall was the happiest person I knew and my kids loved their uncle. Now all they have is their memories of him.
Thanks for posting that. I am sorry for you that you haven't been able to see your brother for so many years. I am curious what was said in court that was different from what was mentioned in the UM segment if you don't mind saying.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 03:03 PM   #29
sisilyg55
Occasional Poster

Unhappy on Randall

The one thing that stood out was when Deneice said about Randall asking her to marry him if he would take her back to her vehicle. On TV, if you remember, she said no, but in court she said she would marry him so he would take him back to her vehicle. Now this was the incident in which he was suppose to have our dads truck. I saw him shortly after that when he was to stay away from her and I told him to stay away because I did not want him to be in anymore trouble, however, what happened on that final day I truly believe both were at fault but Randall will forever pay for the mistake of trying to make something work between him and Deniece and everything just went terribly wrong. I saw him in court shortly after he was arrested and he was not the brother I always knew. It saddens me to ever think that my baby brother had fallen the way he had. We were always so close and now there is nothing. So I know for those who do not know him, they will think the worst of him, but I will always believe that what happened to Randall was the result of breakdown within our own family and to this day it is still broken. I only hope that wherever he is he is safe, and as long as he is a fugitive I do not and can not see him. Back when that all went down, I was questioned for quite some time because I am his sister, but I have not seen nor heard from him since 1994. Because I personally have a brother that is a fugitive, I look at things different. There is always more to the story than what is ever told and I know deep down Randall is still a good person but because of his choices society has marked him as a violent and dangerous individual. Many times I had heard Deneice say that if anyone defened Randall, her family will take care of them. No one needs to do anything. The law will take care of it in its own due time. I still have a lot of sadness in me where Randall is concern, but who wouldn't if it was your brother wouldn't you feel this way? He is not a dweeb, a dork, he was just someone who may have loved someone too much. Randall an Deniece had both stayed at our house many years ago before all this, and all these signs of possessiveness were never shown, so when all this came out, it was a shock to me. I hate to think that I will never see my brother again, but the truth is, if he is never found or he never turns himself the reality is I will leave this world knowing the last time I saw my brother was in 1994.
Old 03-25-2008, 09:45 AM   #30
James T

I really do not care if he is a nerd or not- in the pictures he does look nerdy but who cares? the fact is he has been on the run for 14 years because he does not have the guts to serve time for the crimes he did, people can make excuses as they always do where these people are concerned about his upbringing etc, but he chose to do what he did and then not to accept his punishment.
James T is offline   Reply With Quote