Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon
Daily Show Correspondent Gets Comedy Special; Fox Gets Jenna Dewan for Dance Show
Remembering TV Legend Diahann Carroll; Marvel and Hulu Bring New Series
Search Party Moving to HBO Max for Seasons 3 and 4; Disney Gets More Gabby Duran & the Unsittables
2019 New York Comic Con Round Up


New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2017, 10:57 AM   #61
hostedbyrobertstack
Member
Forum Regular
 
hostedbyrobertstack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 23, 2007
Location: OH
Posts: 398
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKitka731
Speaking of social media, check out what I found on Mark Nichols' (public) page...





Takes tasteless to a WHOLE new level....
Yeah, wow...it's unfortunate that these people will not just admit or let the family know where the body is. Obviously he did it and it's amazing people can live with that every day.
hostedbyrobertstack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:08 PM   #62
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Moderator
Senior Member
 
LooksLikeCRicci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Posts: 3,736
Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci
Default

I want to punch that man in the groin. So hard.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:14 PM   #63
Hot Jock
Member
Forum Regular
 
Hot Jock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2016
Posts: 422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKitka731
Speaking of social media, check out what I found on Mark Nichols' (public) page...





Takes tasteless to a WHOLE new level....
Public you say? I've searched high and low and cannot find his profile. If you (or anybody else) could PM me a direct link to his page I would greatly appreciate it ever so much.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:18 PM   #64
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Moderator
Senior Member
 
LooksLikeCRicci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Posts: 3,736
Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
Public you say? I've searched high and low and cannot find his profile. If you (or anybody else) could PM me a direct link to his page I would greatly appreciate it ever so much.
Oh, if you troll him, please let me know:

LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 01:25 PM   #65
Hot Jock
Member
Forum Regular
 
Hot Jock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 09, 2016
Posts: 422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
Public you say? I've searched high and low and cannot find his profile. If you (or anybody else) could PM me a direct link to his page I would greatly appreciate it ever so much.
Disregard this. I found his sorry ass.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 02:17 AM   #66
DazzlerSparkler
Sharon Kinne Imposter
Forum Regular
 
DazzlerSparkler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 29, 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 666
Send a message via AIM to DazzlerSparkler
Default

Not defending this trash, but it looks like he shared it from another woman post in it. Also do we even know the context?

That bein said its time for the urn with you Mark
__________________
And she was just gripin' and bitchin'. Just gripin' and bitchin.
Offer your shoes and receive free margaritas!
DazzlerSparkler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 11:54 AM   #67
LilMissKryssy
" & every sinner has a future"
Forum Regular
 
LilMissKryssy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 09, 2013
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 465
Default

I've always wondered why procescutors don't just charge Mark with her murder. It's been 30 years. The odds of her body surfacing without Mark confessing is highly unlikely. The circumstancial evidence is pretty convincing...history of domestic violence with hospital reports, friends/family, lawyer etc. Also, he was the last one to see her alive (just so happens after she met with a lawyer), babysitter never saw her enter the home, blood in the bedroom/car which turns out to be hers, he NEVER asked her grandmother if she had seen/heard from kristi even though he went looking for her? Point is, the circumstantial evidence is very convincing. Also, 30 years later? She's dead. That's all the proof I'd need she's dead. A devoted mother who just decided never to see her children again?
__________________
Little Miss Kryssy K
LilMissKryssy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:02 PM   #68
LilMissKryssy
" & every sinner has a future"
Forum Regular
 
LilMissKryssy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 09, 2013
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 465
Default

Instead of that meme, he should've reposted a law office by the name of "Killher, Buryher and Lye."
LilMissKryssy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 12:47 PM   #69
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Moderator
Senior Member
 
LooksLikeCRicci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Posts: 3,736
Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissKryssy
Instead of that meme, he should've reposted a law office by the name of "Killher, Buryher and Lye."
HA! Love it.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 01:45 PM   #70
Huskerz85
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 31, 2006
Location: Westeros
Posts: 499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKitka731
Speaking of social media, check out what I found on Mark Nichols' (public) page...





Takes tasteless to a WHOLE new level....
Fits in well with this analysis of the case

https://crimeshop.org/2015/11/11/did...ill-be-solved/
Huskerz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 02:13 AM   #71
Axl Rose
Curtains For Cathy
Frequent Poster
 
Axl Rose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 14, 2016
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKitka731
Speaking of social media, check out what I found on Mark Nichols' (public) page...





Takes tasteless to a WHOLE new level....
LMAO
__________________
BORED? TIRED? Try L7 - Reject All American
Worshipping at the altar of Kathleen Hanna
It's not a problem you can stop It's rock n' roll
Axl Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 04:30 PM   #72
Drakken
Member
Forum Regular
 
Drakken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 21, 2007
Location: Montreal, Canada
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissKryssy
I've always wondered why procescutors don't just charge Mark with her murder. It's been 30 years. The odds of her body surfacing without Mark confessing is highly unlikely. The circumstancial evidence is pretty convincing...history of domestic violence with hospital reports, friends/family, lawyer etc. Also, he was the last one to see her alive (just so happens after she met with a lawyer), babysitter never saw her enter the home, blood in the bedroom/car which turns out to be hers, he NEVER asked her grandmother if she had seen/heard from kristi even though he went looking for her? Point is, the circumstantial evidence is very convincing. Also, 30 years later? She's dead. That's all the proof I'd need she's dead. A devoted mother who just decided never to see her children again?
99.9% sure it is because they do not have enough evidence on Mark to secure even an indictment in front of a Grand Jury, let alone a guilty verdict.

Remember, prosecutors must prove there was a crime and that Mark (and no one else) did it. Beyond a reasonable doubt means that the evidence must corroborate no other story but the one presented by the prosecutor. Otherwise, there is still a reasonable doubt.

All Mark has to do, is to argue that she has abandoned her husband and her family for 30 years, without giving any trace of her whereabouts. What does the prosecution have to counter this? Not a lot, and it is the prosecution who has the burden of proof. There are too many grey areas that Mark can weasel his way out of if cornered, and there is no real evidence beyond reasonable doubt (except the blood evidence) that a crime might even have been committed under corpus delecti. Her body is not needed, however serious material proof that she was killed is needed.
Drakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:25 AM   #73
Huskerz85
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 31, 2006
Location: Westeros
Posts: 499
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakken
99.9% sure it is because they do not have enough evidence on Mark to secure even an indictment in front of a Grand Jury, let alone a guilty verdict.

Remember, prosecutors must prove there was a crime and that Mark (and no one else) did it. Beyond a reasonable doubt means that the evidence must corroborate no other story but the one presented by the prosecutor. Otherwise, there is still a reasonable doubt.

All Mark has to do, is to argue that she has abandoned her husband and her family for 30 years, without giving any trace of her whereabouts. What does the prosecution have to counter this? Not a lot, and it is the prosecution who has the burden of proof. There are too many grey areas that Mark can weasel his way out of if cornered, and there is no real evidence beyond reasonable doubt (except the blood evidence) that a crime might even have been committed under corpus delecti. Her body is not needed, however serious material proof that she was killed is needed.

I'm surprised I didn't think of this until now, but this bears some similarities to another case that happened here in 2006

http://unidentified.wikia.com/wiki/Jessica_O%27Grady

(only difference between the two being, the sheriff found a large amt. of the victim's blood on the likely murder weapon - no weapon was ever found relating back to Nichols)

Going back to this case, I doubt any more that you'll find any material evidence. My bet is the only way this will be solved is if some farmer or hunter unearths bones somewhere....
Huskerz85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 12:09 AM   #74
RedBasket
Member
Frequent Poster
 
RedBasket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 22, 2011
Posts: 139
Default

Just watched the full version on Prime today. Mark is such a dim bulb and comes off as heartless. "People think I am violent person...." Ugh - just shut up and come up with a better lie. The whole suitcase thing still makes me laugh - what husband can tell what a woman packs down to such detail? Not many and my hubby knows me like the back of his hand. He could probably say a few things that would be be in my suitcase but not that much......
RedBasket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 09:34 AM   #75
drew790
Member
Forum Regular
 
drew790's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 17, 2017
Posts: 484
Default

Yeeeeeah, I have no doubts on this one. Surprises me looking at the FB that he seems to still have all the family support. No one's like "you killed my mom?"
drew790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 AM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.