Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-20-2001, 06:51 PM   #1
richpotsralphfonz

Talking Favorite Episode

What's your favorite episode, mine are episodes #56. #63, #208. #2228. #229 and others ( The Second Anniversary Show, Arnold's Wedding, Hello, Flip. I Am Not at Liberty, Wild blue yonder and others ) If you wnat to put the numbers of the episode , put the nmae in parthensis, like i did
Old 11-21-2001, 06:10 PM   #2
richpotsralphfonz

Unhappy

I knoq this is the third time or second time this has been a question, but please reply
Old 11-23-2001, 07:41 PM   #3
Mijada
Spencers mom

I haven't seen this show in such a long time so i cant remember too many of the episodes, but the one that sticks out in my mind is where Richie is alone in the house with the flu or something and a burgler breaks in the house. Later on Ralph and Potsie come to the door and the burgler is hiding in the closet while Richie tries to tell his friends to go for help.
Mijada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2001, 09:29 PM   #4
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster

Smile

There's too many for me to list.
FonzesLeatherJacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 06:16 PM   #5
wayne

Let me mention a few that haven't been mentioned: The one at the Blue Ox In has some funny one-liners by Ralph. The Roaring 20s is great (I wish some channel could show the entire part of that episode) The one where Ritchie goes to Chicago with Howard. Here are some early ones I love "Crusin" Especialy the last scene where the boys parade Bag through Arnold's in his underwear! (Todd, do you have that one somewhere, that would be a great addition to the photo list you have.** Also, the one in which Scizzy challenges Ralph to a drag race at the airport road at midnight
wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2001, 11:38 PM   #6
richpotsralphfonz

What's the name of the episode at the Blue Ox?
Old 11-24-2001, 11:55 PM   #7
richpotsralphfonz

Oh I know the name of the Blue Ox episode now, what are some of Ralph's one liners in this episode? Please tell , cause ralph's m favorite character, so, wyane, tell me some of ralph's one liners in the episode , Rules to Date By ( the one at the Blue Ox Inn)
Old 11-25-2001, 01:04 AM   #8
wayne

Okay here's some of my favorites from Rules to date by:
Ralph: we could have made it sooner but the huskies couldn't pull the car
Potsie: wow this is really woodsy
Ralph: yeah great place to take a termite to dinner.
Leather: I'm working for a friend of mine who used to be in reform school with me.
Ralph:who's your friend, Smokey the bear?
Potsie to Leather: where are Millie & Tillie the Suedes?
Leather: they're in the kitchen-bakin chil!
wayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2001, 08:53 AM   #9
richpotsralphfonz

Those are funny!!! I also like it whne Ralph says in The morcylce episode "Plese don't kill me, Fonzie, Please don't kill me, let me live , what do say , Fonz? Pal? Can you forgive me?" ( Fonz smiles ) "I'm gonna kill him"
Old 01-30-2002, 02:23 PM   #10
mamamiasweetpeaches
Forum Regular

I'm ashamed to admitt this:but the last episode:Joanie and Chachi's wedding...makes ME CRY!!!Howard Cunninghams speech...ohmygod.....it's just so touching. It reminds you that these people are like family members to you!!!"TO HAPPY DAYS"
mamamiasweetpeaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 07:22 PM   #11
Brian
Forum Veteran

There are two episodes that are my best favorites. The first was "Guess Who's Coming to Visit". In that episode Ralph challenged this greaser to a drag race and Fonzie offered to drive the car. In the end, everybody ends up getting arrested, including Howard Cunningham. The second episode I like best was "A Little Case of Revenge". That one was about an old classmate of Fonzie (played by Tom Hanks), now a karate expert, vowed to get revenge on him after Fonzie gets an award. That was a brilliant performance by Hanks in his early years of acting.
Brian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 05:00 AM   #12
Fonzarelli

The one in which the gang "The Dukes" have stolen Potsie's bike. Richie, Ralph and Potsie decides to go in their neighborhood to get the bike back. Off course The Dukes are not planning to give the bike back and they want to beat the three fellows up. Just as Richie and friends tried all excuses and The Dukes are gonna' beat them, the door flies open and look who walks in: it's The Fonz to save the day! He has only to snap with his fingers and his "boys" follow him. The Dukes are all scared now and promise Fonz to leave the kids alone. The Dukes litteraly beg Fonz no to beat them up. Then they are leaving, afraid of the ultra-cool Fonzarelli!
Old 02-01-2002, 01:08 PM   #13
jewlmc
Frequent Poster

Default Favorite....

You know it's really hard for me to pinpoint my favorite episode as there are so many....

But interesting that someone mentioned the one about the Burgler(Played by "Stan" From the Golden Girls no less) That is one of the few Episodes from the first two season's I really liked. The cast really gelled together in that one. I think it's HISTERICAL when they try to escape, and then Fonzie comes in and locks him in the closet! CLASSIC Fonz!

I also LMAO when Richie is trying to spell "Help" on the door and they say "Helen? You've got a girl in here!" and then "Helf"

Then they ask "Why didn't you spell Burgler" To which Richie replies "You didn't get "Help".. you would have gotten Burgler?"

Classic Ralph and Potsie.

One other one worth mentioning is the one where Richie and Fonzie are trapped in Lori Beth's room and have to dress up in nightgowns and to cap it off Ralph and Potsie show up for a "panty raid." I was LMBO enough before they showed up.. it was great.

Those are only a few though..
Old 02-14-2002, 11:56 PM   #14
a_fonzerelli
Occasional Poster

Thumbs up

those is such a hard question to answer because there were so many i enjoyed but i will list a few

*the valentines day episode

* the st. patricks day episode (guest star eddie mecca)

*hot stuff

*the episode where fonzie meets the lone ranger

*morks SECOND appearance

*the episode where richie and ralph came home from the army,(the scene of the 4 of them singing blueberry hill together was FREAKIN AWESOME)

and finally the final episode passages.the wedding was great but at the end when tom bosley stepped out of character and made that toast,then they played memories by elvis and they showed clips of the past 11 seasons,i couldnt help it i just started crying because i grew up on that show they felt like family. and it brought tears to know that it was over. the only other final episode i remember crying at the end of was mash
a_fonzerelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 03:59 PM   #15
TheFonze 3000
Occasional Poster

Thumbs up favorite episode

i have a few favorite episodes heres a list of them

the dance contest
the one were fonzie sings heartbreak hotel
the one were Ralph wrecks fonzie's motorcycle
the one were spunky runs away
and when they graduate from high school

I LIKE ALL THE EPISODES THOSE ARE JUST MY FAVORITES