Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Punky Brewster links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Punky Brewster Photo Gallery

Punky Brewster - Season One

Buy Punky Brewster - Season One on DVD
Punky Brewster - Season Two

Buy Punky Brewster - Season Two on DVD
Punky Brewster - Season Three

Buy Punky Brewster - Season Three on DVD
Punky Brewster - Season Four

Buy Punky Brewster - Season Four on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1980s Sitcoms > Punky Brewster

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-27-2004, 11:01 PM   #16
musiclvr14
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by ClassicTV4Ever
I didn't mean it to be mean. It just semed like you were so excited, that's all. I'm sorry if I offended you
Thanks so much for being understanding and appologizing and explaining what you meant. I accept your appolgy and I'm sorry too. Now if only some people like Vashti1999 could be as mature and understanding towards other people and other people's feelings like you! Vashti1999 could learn a thing or two and could butt out and mind his/her own beezwax when it didn't concern them to begin with. But thanks so much Classictv4ever for the appolgy and understanding and being nice and considerate about it! And thanks so much again for the answers to the questions and the punky dvd update too
musiclvr14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2004, 11:21 PM   #17
vashti1999
NY METS - #1
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by musiclvr14
Now if only some people like Vashti1999 could be as mature and understanding towards other people and other people's feelings like you! Vashti1999 could learn a thing or two and could butt out and mind his/her own beezwax when it didn't concern them to begin with.
Is using terms like "mind his/her own beezwax" being "mature" in your world? It doesn't matter if it concerned me or not, I made a comment about the paragraph you wrote in response to ClassicTV4Ever's sentence, which I am free to do. Whether or not I'm "understanding towards other people and other people's feelings" has nothing to do with anything.
Old 03-27-2004, 11:58 PM   #18
musiclvr14
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by vashti1999
Is using terms like "mind his/her own beezwax" being "mature" in your world? It doesn't matter if it concerned me or not, I made a comment about the paragraph you wrote in response to ClassicTV4Ever's sentence, which I am free to do. Whether or not I'm "understanding towards other people and other people's feelings" has nothing to do with anything.
And I made a comment in responce to your selfish nonsence which I am free to do so as well. oh and you think YOUR being so mature by constantly replying when its over and doesn't even concern you and throwing stupid meaningless insults at someone??? I think NOT! yes it does matter - it never concerned you and contrary to your belief the world don't revolve around you, so if it didn't concern you then shut up and don't get involved otherwise YOUR the problem creating the problem! And yes it does have everything to do with you not being understanding to other people - you have to be if your on a place where other people are at - this isnt YOUR world you know. but your just a big rude jerk and obviously your just that stupid. Its over and never had anything to do with you so get over it and get a LIFE!! Do us all a favor and and shut up! Your the one complaining about paragraphs, look at yours, what do you think your doing by replying so yourself! to you, now let it GO!!!
Old 03-28-2004, 12:10 AM   #19
vashti1999
NY METS - #1
Forum Veteran

Quote:
And I made a comment in responce to your selfish nonsence which I am free to do so as well. oh and you think YOUR being so mature by constantly replying when its over and doesn't even concern you and throwing stupid meaningless insults at someone??? I think NOT! Its over and never had anything to do with you so get over it and get a LIFE!! Do us all a favor and and shut up! Your the one complaining about paragraphs, look at yours, what do you think your doing by replying so yourself! to you, now let it GO!!!
1.How is it "selfish nonsence" (sic) when I was defending ClassicTV4Ever?
2. Point out the "stupid meaningless insult" I made in this thread.
3. If it's over, then why would you reply? Wouldn't you think the best thing to do is ignore me?
4. I don't care about my paragraph in reponse to yours. This is fun for me, I'm inviting your response, and indeed will have an answer for you everytime you choose to comment.
vashti1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2004, 10:59 PM   #20
lver_joyce-dewitt
Forum Regular

Send a message via MSN to lver_joyce-dewitt Send a message via Yahoo to lver_joyce-dewitt
Post cool show

me too i love that show i watch that when i grew up .. 20 i cant wait that show come out;-)
lver_joyce-dewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 05:42 AM   #21
musiclvr14
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by vashti1999
2. Point out the "stupid meaningless insult" I made in this thread.
3. If it's over, then why would you reply? Wouldn't you think the best thing to do is ignore me?
4. I don't care about my paragraph in reponse to yours. This is fun for me, I'm inviting your response, and indeed will have an answer for you everytime you choose to comment.
see what I mean! you just proved my point on how stupid, pathetic & immature you are and what a lowlife loser you are! that you have no life of your own and you have too much time on your hands that you like to do nothing constructive or meaningful with your life or with your time, that all you do is sit on your fat @$$ all day and start fights with people and do nothing but argue. Get a job and get a life and grow the hell up, make something out of yourself instead of being a worthless bum and nobody that noone cares about! I shouldn't have to ignore you, you should grow up and be mature enough to shut the hell up on your own especialy when it never concerned you in the first place and you just invited yourself in on it, so you deserve someone to fight with you, and you not having enough sence to shut your trap when its over and your the only one keeping it going cuz your such trash that all you like to do is fight with the world - go live in Iraq there's plenty of fighting over there for you to enjoy HAHA! we like peace in this contry and if you don't like it, go live somewhere else. No one cares what you say cuz look how pathetic and low you are! LOL like I give a crap that you care so much about what I think and about what I say that you HAVE to respond to my every word - following me around like a pathetic loser cuz you have no friends, no life, no job of your own - haha your that sad!! Gee, your family must be so proud of what you become
Old 04-02-2004, 12:15 AM   #22
Moonlit_Suburb
Forum Regular

Quote:
Thats so cool! But only season 1 is coming to dvd tho? Are they going to release seasons 2-4 of Punky on DVD soon too? and when will that be? Also where do we buy the season 1 punky dvd when it comes out on June 1? Will it be in stores or can you only order it online? Cuz the www.tvshowondvd.com site says they don't SELL the dvds, just report when dvds will be released, so where do we buy the punky dvd when it does come out?
I'm very confident that seasons 2-4 will be released. Many people are excited about this DVD set, they have fond memories of the show, you can't watch it on TV anywhere, and the current 80s resurgance is huge. Children of the 80s go nuts for this stuff. As for when Season 2 will be released, I would say 4-6 months after the first. This is an older series, and those tend to get fast releases.
Moonlit_Suburb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2004, 08:59 PM   #23
vashti1999
NY METS - #1
Forum Veteran

Quote:
see what I mean! you just proved my point on how stupid, pathetic & immature you are and what a lowlife loser you are! that you have no life of your own and you have too much time on your hands that you like to do nothing constructive or meaningful with your life or with your time, that all you do is sit on your fat @$$ all day and start fights with people and do nothing but argue. Get a job and get a life and grow the hell up, make something out of yourself instead of being a worthless bum and nobody that noone cares about! I shouldn't have to ignore you, you should grow up and be mature enough to shut the hell up on your own especialy when it never concerned you in the first place and you just invited yourself in on it, so you deserve someone to fight with you, and you not having enough sence to shut your trap when its over and your the only one keeping it going cuz your such trash that all you like to do is fight with the world - go live in Iraq there's plenty of fighting over there for you to enjoy HAHA! we like peace in this contry and if you don't like it, go live somewhere else. No one cares what you say cuz look how pathetic and low you are! LOL like I give a crap that you care so much about what I think and about what I say that you HAVE to respond to my every word - following me around like a pathetic loser cuz you have no friends, no life, no job of your own - haha your that sad!! Gee, your family must be so proud of what you become
Pathetic and immature? Is that supposed to be me? I didn't resort to calling anyone names, you did. I didn't criticize someone for constantly responding to posts, you did, and yet
you've continued to do the same thing you criticize me for. You say I'm the only one keeping it going, yet you keep responding. Who's really being the stupid one here? Apparently you do give a "crap" because I don't see what other reason you'd have to write such an angry, ignorant post. I don't need to stoop to the level of calling someone: stupid, pathetic, immature, worthless bum, trash, pathetic loser and fat "@$$" to try to get a point across. It's apparent that you have some serious issue with what you see as people going against you when the situation was never that big of a deal to begin with. That's what started this whole thing, someone says calm down and you go off, the same way you're doing now. Instead of incorrectly assuming that I have no job, or life for that matter, you should take a look at yourself and how you handled these situations. You think I'm fighting with you, but a fight would suggest competition, and I'm getting none from you, just lame insults (Get a job and get a life and grow the hell up) uh, okay. By the way, you never answered the questions
in my previous post:

2. Point out the "stupid meaningless insult" I made in this thread. (I just pointed out a few of yours.

Looks like you're just ignoring common sense. (Sense, that's the correct spelling by the way.)
vashti1999 is offline   Reply With Quote