Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Lifetime Site / Lifetime Schedule / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

HBO Max Revives Gossip Girl; Mario Lopez Leaves Extra and Moves to Access Hollywood
The 71st Primetime Emmy Awards Nominations; Netflix Orders Sketch Comedy Series
Welcome Back (to School), Kotter Marathon on Antenna TV; Lea Michele Gets ABC Holiday Movie
Bounce Sitcom In The Cut Premieres Season 5; Conan Returns to Comic-Con for 5th Year
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 15, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Reboot of The Flintstones in the Works (Again); Amazon Orders New Comedy Series
Fri-Yay: The End of Friends on Netflix; Remembering Rip Torn of The Larry Sanders Show and Disney Channel Star Cameron Boyce

New on DVD/Blu-ray (May/June/July)

My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season

05/07 - Baskets - The Complete Season Three
05/13 - I'm Dying Up Here - Season 2
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume One
05/13 - My Three Sons - The Third Season - Volume Two
05/14 - The Donna Reed Show - Seasons 1-5
05/14 - Petticoat Junction - Seasons 1-3
05/28 - Perfect Strangers - The Complete Seventh and Eighth Seasons (WBShop.com)
05/28 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Second Season (Blu-ray)
06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-28-2007, 10:51 PM   #16
baby_girl741121
First Time Poster

Default Hi All

I too have also wondered if they ever found who or what happened to Laura Bradbury. I grew up in Yucca Valley California and didnt leave there until I was 25. I was 10 years old when that kidnapping took place and there has always been rumors about where here bones were found. Where were they found?
baby_girl741121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 06:03 AM   #17
ajoelane333
First Time Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cford
Kellysocal,

Do you know if this case was investigated by San Bernardino Sheriff's office or the Riverside County Sheriff's office?
there were several countys involved in the search including riverside and san bernardino
ajoelane333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2007, 01:31 PM   #18
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

I find it very eerie that several FIRST TIME POSTERS are posting on this topic and this topic only. Hmmmmm........could I be onto something here? A clue...
Old 10-18-2007, 03:05 PM   #19
agate
Occasional Poster

I have tried to find more info on this case for years...There was a neighbor of mine who fit the description of the man in the van, who we found out years later was a child molester. He committed suicide several months after Laura disappeared. His grandaughter said that he would disappear for days and they never knew where he had been. His van was brand new when he returned from one of his "trips" at the time that Laura went missing, however it was blue, not white. He shot himself in the head with a rifle in the back of his van at John Wayne Airport. If it was him I believe that his family knew, as his daughter had a nervous breakdown after he returned from that trip, and that is when his grandaughter, then 8, shared the story with our family that her Grandad was not a nice person and would disappear for days at a time and it made her mother worry. I would love to know if this case was ever solved, and if it is still considered a possible murder case after the study of her bones...
agate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 06:16 PM   #20
Joyce512
First Time Poster

Hello,
I found a copper bracelt with Laura Bradbury's picture, DOB and date missing from KMIA. I've been trying to find out if she was found, dead or alive and I guess these posts tell me that. I am sorry you have suffered so much through the years. Joyce512
Joyce512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 03:56 AM   #21
Laurasdad
Occasional Poster

Default Laura Bradbury

To answer all your questions about my daughters disappearance, I still have no definitive answers. Laura disappeared from our campsite around 5pm on Oct. 18 1984, after walking to the portable toilets with my son. She started back to camp, only 75 feet or so, by herself, and we never saw her again. There was a strange man there in a blue van, seen watching her and us, but he was never identified. Under hypnosis I even recalled details about him and his van, but he was never found. The partial skull cap found, was over a mile and a half away up in a canyon, a long ways from our campsite. It had been chewed on by coyotes, and was a very small piece of skull. A DNA test was run that supposedly proved it was Lauras, but, we were never convinced of it. Meanwhile, other law enforcement agencies were reporting individuals who had seen her alive, as recently as 1991 in Arizona where she was supposedly taken by kidnappers. We have never found out the true story, we have never experienced any closure on what happened to our little girl. I have my own theories based on information gathered right after Laura disappeared, but no real proof of who took her. And, yes, it still should be an open unsolved case.
Laurasdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 11:07 AM   #22
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity

Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE

Again, I find it so weird that members who post here have only ONE POST and want to know things, yet don't return, and make such comments. Weird.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:42 PM   #23
nohwheregirl
THE Mystery Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurasdad
To answer all your questions about my daughters disappearance, I still have no definitive answers. Laura disappeared from our campsite around 5pm on Oct. 18 1984, after walking to the portable toilets with my son. She started back to camp, only 75 feet or so, by herself, and we never saw her again. There was a strange man there in a blue van, seen watching her and us, but he was never identified. Under hypnosis I even recalled details about him and his van, but he was never found. The partial skull cap found, was over a mile and a half away up in a canyon, a long ways from our campsite. It had been chewed on by coyotes, and was a very small piece of skull. A DNA test was run that supposedly proved it was Lauras, but, we were never convinced of it. Meanwhile, other law enforcement agencies were reporting individuals who had seen her alive, as recently as 1991 in Arizona where she was supposedly taken by kidnappers. We have never found out the true story, we have never experienced any closure on what happened to our little girl. I have my own theories based on information gathered right after Laura disappeared, but no real proof of who took her. And, yes, it still should be an open unsolved case.
Thank you for posting, Laura's Dad. I'm so sorry about your loss. I realize you don't have the kind of proof to back them up in a court of law, but would you be willing to share your theories here?
nohwheregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 01:43 PM   #24
nohwheregirl
THE Mystery Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
Again, I find it so weird that members who post here have only ONE POST and want to know things, yet don't return, and make such comments. Weird.
That's probably because this case was not on Unsolved Mysteries. People who get here via search engine are not looking for UM cases, they're looking for info on Laura.
nohwheregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 02:06 PM   #25
justins5256

Quote:
Originally Posted by nohwheregirl
That's probably because this case was not on Unsolved Mysteries. People who get here via search engine are not looking for UM cases, they're looking for info on Laura.
I think you're right. In the past, some of these posters have turned out to be people who are involved with the case somehow, or simply have an interest in a specific case because it may have happened in their hometown or some such and are not necessarily UM fans. So it's understandable that they wouldn't want to hang around and converse with the rest of us about unrelated cases. Just my two cents.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 11:49 PM   #26
agate
Occasional Poster

I am so grateful for your reply, so many people still care about the disappearance of Laura. I still feel that my former O.C. neighbor could have been involved. He seems to have fit the physical description, from what I remember, of the man in the van.
He was in his 50's at the time
Short, muscular, and pudgy round face
Balding to his ears
Wore reflecter type dark glasses

He went "missing" during the time of Laura's disappearance, returned in a new blue panel van, no plates. Some of the other coincidental happenings are posted from me on October 18th. And, sadly, we were to find out years later that he was a pediphile.
I don't know if any of this seems to fit, it has weighed on me for a long time, that he could have been involved..

Your family has been in our families prayers
Old 10-28-2007, 12:59 PM   #27
Fletch
Justice for Russell
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by agate
I am so grateful for your reply, so many people still care about the disappearance of Laura. I still feel that my former O.C. neighbor could have been involved. He seems to have fit the physical description, from what I remember, of the man in the van.
He was in his 50's at the time
Short, muscular, and pudgy round face
Balding to his ears
Wore reflecter type dark glasses

He went "missing" during the time of Laura's disappearance, returned in a new blue panel van, no plates. Some of the other coincidental happenings are posted from me on October 18th. And, sadly, we were to find out years later that he was a pediphile.
I don't know if any of this seems to fit, it has weighed on me for a long time, that he could have been involved..

Your family has been in our families prayers
I was 9, growing up in Mission Viejo when Laura disappeared....what part of OC are you referring to? Not much happens in suburbs like Mission Viejo but oddly enough the Night Stalker came all the way down there and murdered someone while we were living there. That was scary...
Fletch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:14 AM   #28
agate
Occasional Poster

South O.C. Coastal
Old 10-29-2007, 01:52 PM   #29
ddelta
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
I actually wrote about Laura's case in a post a long time ago because i remembered this special that had Meridith Baxter-Berney on it. I remembered being really spooked out about it. When you search for Laura's name on the internet very little comes up about her. I think this site does and hence that is why i think a lot of people post on it as first time posters.
ddelta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 01:54 PM   #30
ddelta
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurasdad
Thank you for updating us. My prayers are with you and your family.

I was wondering if you could clear something up for me...was your daughters case on a special that i have mentioned in this thread? And if so, was her case linked to another little boys disappearence and then a man who was investigating it? I remember this clearly and was hoping you could clear it up for us.
ddelta is offline   Reply With Quote