Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2010, 06:09 PM   #136
unidentified
Member
Frequent Poster
 
unidentified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2010
Posts: 152
Default

Quote:
1.) Liz Carmichael - The people that worked for her were "so committed" to the Dale that they wanted to go on even after Liz and build it. Folks, the car did not, would not, and will not ever exist. Seem hard to believe a car can get 70 MPG and be crash resistant for $3000? Hell, yes -- cause it ain't possible!
With promises like that I would have followed her plan like a puppy dog too!

Sure was an amazing plan, a little like John Delorean - and just think without him we wouldn't have Back to the Future!
unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #137
unidentified
Member
Frequent Poster
 
unidentified's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2010
Posts: 152
Default

Here's a WTF for you... wasn't shown on UM, but it's James Donald King... looking for a PenPal. Hmmm.....

http://todesstrafe-usa.de/friends/voices_nc_king.htm
unidentified is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:34 PM   #138
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unidentified
Here's a WTF for you... wasn't shown on UM, but it's James Donald King... looking for a PenPal. Hmmm.....

http://todesstrafe-usa.de/friends/voices_nc_king.htm

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Is he for real? That picture had to have been taken 30 years ago! And that man is NOT 32 years old. I like that he asks for money outright...brazen man with brazen words, I suppose.
__________________
"Why is she lying?, it makes me wonder. What is she hiding?, it makes me wonder."

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #139
MissFit29
Member
Forum Regular
 
MissFit29's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 09, 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Default

How about Joe Sheppard burying a murdered girl on his own property?
MissFit29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 02:40 AM   #140
bluejazz87
Member
Frequent Poster
 
bluejazz87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 17, 2010
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 200
Default

During the Don Henry and Kevin Ives story when the mysterious man in military fatigues was approached by a police car and randomly fired his weapon and ran off into the darkness.
__________________
http://dynamo650.blogspot.com/
bluejazz87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 11:50 PM   #141
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,821
Default

I just saw the Scott Rossiter "Special Alert" segment. Definitely a collection of "what the..." moments for me--Rossiter, a police officer, being murdered with his own weapon in the parking lot of the police station....the opening video footage in the update, with Scott O'Neil's (Rossiter's killer) body in a bag being loaded into the back of what I assume is the coroner's vehicle...and RS stating at the end that police will probably never really figure out the details of O'Neil's death. Really wasn't expecting that at all. Kind of freaked me out.
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 03:47 PM   #142
Dionysus
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18, 2010
Posts: 29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanzibarBlue
The following is a recent "What the . . " reference in my observations re the L'Enfant segment:

The L'Enfant episode featured one of the best WTF moments in UM history. The victim is in a behavioral/mental health unit somewhere attempting to maintain his sanity after the onslaught of anonymous calls from L'Enfant. He walks up to the duty nurse and asks her if he received any messages, and she responds, "L'Enfant called twice, and ..." WTF! Nurse do you mind not telling the patient that the person whose terrorized him and possibly kidnapped him and his son is still trying to contact him?!? And BTW, can we please run a trace at least once out of the 1,112 times he calls?
HA!
Yeah, that was funny. And after the nurse told him that L'Enfant called twice, he gives a blank look off to the distance and walks morosely down the hall.
Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #143
Mystery Man
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Mystery Man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 16, 2010
Location: the 9th Dimension
Posts: 151
Default

L'Enfant was pretty bizarre, but the most unpredicted was the episode where the woman was watching UM when the killer being profiled was using her bathroom. She called the police and the case was updated the next airing.
Mystery Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 05:26 PM   #144
dynoguy88
Member
Senior Member
 
dynoguy88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 01, 2000
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 2,938
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Is he for real? That picture had to have been taken 30 years ago! And that man is NOT 32 years old. I like that he asks for money outright...brazen man with brazen words, I suppose.
He was 32 in 1976! And he wants to meet a white german woman who loves to talk about history and personal things? How random.

And this is my personal favorite: "I also would hope that she would be able to help me out financially sometimes, because my family is very, very poor."

Helping support the man who murdered both of his wives. It's every woman's dream! I'm surprised he doesn't have a waiting list.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:42 PM   #145
Dionysus
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Dionysus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 18, 2010
Posts: 29
Default

Only germans? Discriminatory much??
Dionysus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 10:03 AM   #146
Smokescreen
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Smokescreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 16, 2010
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 125
Default

Oh James Donald King... you so cray-zay


Anyway, my "What the--!??!" List (off the top of my head")

Finding out that Alfredo R. Prieto for responsible for not one, but two cases featured on UM: Veronica Jefferson and Rachael Raver & Warren H. Fulton III

Also finding out (fairly recently) that the Kathy Bonderson case had been
solved. I always kinda found it odd how UM never interviewed her husband...

The entire Monica Rizzo Case but especially when her husband said something along the lines of "I got mad and proceeded to beat up the house.. the house won... huh huh" Why the hell would anyone even mention that and start laughing, given the situation?

The Eric Tamiyasu Case - Look, I'm not an investigator or cop, but one thing I do know is, when you're at a crime scene, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!! And more importantly, DON'T BURN ANYTHING!!!!



Other "WTF" moments from UM include:

When Gabriel "Caradoc" Carrillo mentioned: “If I wanted to murder somebody, the last person I would murder would be somebody who was staying at my house and whose father knew that he was staying in my house."

(Oh it's not like a statement like that is incriminating or anything)

It's been mentioned on another thread before but Paul Pollis' note:

"I love my wife and would never do anything to harm her intentionally."

and then he gives this golden statement:

"People were driving in front of the house non-stop. They didn't come by to give me a hug or pat on the back and say we're with you. They just came by to look."

(Would someone give this guy a damn hug already?)

And of course everyone's (least?) favorite weirdo - Michael Anderson, especially when he said:

"She was the type of daughter that you just enjoy"

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but... eeewww

Y'know, before I found out that Cindy my have been very well murdered by drug traffickers, I figured she may have just left home to get away from her Dad, 'cause he's kind of a freak.

Last edited by Smokescreen; 04-19-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Smokescreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 02:17 PM   #147
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular
 
mphs95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 02, 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 557
Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by unidentified
With promises like that I would have followed her plan like a puppy dog too!

Sure was an amazing plan, a little like John Delorean - and just think without him we wouldn't have Back to the Future!
I had a flash of Back to the Future but with the Dale instead of a DeLorean.

mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 05:59 PM   #148
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokescreen
Oh James Donald King... you so cray-zay


Anyway, my "What the--!??!" List (off the top of my head")

Finding out that Alfredo R. Prieto for responsible for not one, but two cases featured on UM: Veronica Jefferson and Rachael Raver & Warren H. Fulton III

Also finding out (fairly recently) that the Kathy Bonderson case had been
solved. I always kinda found it odd how UM never interviewed her husband...

The entire Monica Rizzo Case but especially when her husband said something along the lines of "I got mad and proceeded to beat up the house.. the house won... huh huh" Why the hell would anyone even mention that and start laughing, given the situation?

The Eric Tamiyasu Case - Look, I'm not an investigator or cop, but one thing I do know is, when you're at a crime scene, DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!!! And more importantly, DON'T BURN ANYTHING!!!!



Other "WTF" moments from UM include:

When Gabriel "Caradoc" Carrillo mentioned: “If I wanted to murder somebody, the last person I would murder would be somebody who was staying at my house and whose father knew that he was staying in my house."

(Oh it's not like a statement like that is incriminating or anything)

It's been mentioned on another thread before but Paul Pollis' note:

"I love my wife and would never do anything to harm her intentionally."

and then he gives this golden statement:

"People were driving in front of the house non-stop. They didn't come by to give me a hug or pat on the back and say we're with you. They just came by to look."

(Would someone give this guy a damn hug already?)

And of course everyone's (least?) favorite weirdo - Michael Anderson, especially when he said:

"She was the type of daughter that you just enjoy"

Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but... eeewww

Y'know, before I found out that Cindy my have been very well murdered by drug traffickers, I figured she may have just left home to get away from her Dad, 'cause he's kind of a freak.

I started chuckling at that James Donald King comment, then spit out my Coke laughing when I got to Paul Pollis.
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2010, 06:00 PM   #149
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphs95
I had a flash of Back to the Future but with the Dale instead of a DeLorean.

And THAT had me rolling.
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 05:20 PM   #150
WishfulDreamer
Member
Senior Member
 
WishfulDreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 01, 2009
Location: L.A.
Posts: 3,309
Default

I may have already mentioned this but this one always got a "WT!!?!?!" out of me:

Man: Hey, how you doing?
Then the criminal (Mulet, I believe) shoots at him. The man wasn't hit, but geez that's scary!

In one segment, when a guy jumps out of a car and tries to grab a girl. She was able to break away, but it was still so random and creepy when he popped out. Can you imagine just walking down the street and that happening?
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:58 PM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.