Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

One Day at a Time links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / One Day at a Time Photo Gallery

One Day at a Time - The Complete First Season

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete First Season on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Two

Buy One Day a Time - Season Two on DVD
One Day at a Time - Season Three

Buy One Day a Time - Season Three on DVD
One Day at a Time - The Complete Series

Buy One Day a Time - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > One Day at a Time

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: A.P. Bio Returns in September on Peacock; Two Comedy Central Comedies Moving to HBO Max
NBC Schedules Two Series for Early Fall; Unaired black-ish Episode Now on Hulu
Bounce Brings Back Two Sitcoms and Orders Two New Ones; Disney Television Studios Rebrands Three Divisions
Peacock Bulks Up on New Comedies; New Saved by the Bell Trailer Released
Hulu Announces Upcoming Slate for 2020; AMC Gets Real for Animated Drama
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 10, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Who's the Boss? in Line for a Reboot; Love, Victor Renewed for Season Two

New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June/July/August)

Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season Head of the Class - The Complete First Season Modern Family - The Eleventh and Final Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Seven

04/07 - Cheers - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
04/14 - Police Squad! - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
04/14 - The Righteous Gemstones - The Complete First Season
04/21 - Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season (WBShop.com)
05/05 - Kidding - Season 2
05/19 - The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season
05/19 - The Good Place - The Complete Series - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
05/26 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
05/26 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Series
06/02 - Work in Progress - Season 1
06/09 - Head of the Class - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
06/09 - How to Be a Gentleman - The Complete Series
06/09 - Letterkenny - Seasons 3 & 4
06/09 - Modern Family - The Eleventh and Final Season
06/09 - No Activity - Season 1
06/09 - Superior Donuts - Season Two
06/23 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 10th Season
06/23 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
06/23 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Seventh Season
06/23 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Third Season (Blu-ray)
06/30 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Seven
07/07 - Will & Grace - The Revival - Season Three - The Farewell Season
07/21 - Curb Your Enthusiasm - The Complete Tenth Season
07/21 - The Unicorn - Season One
08/11 - Final Space - The First and Second Seasons (Blu-ray)

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 06-14-2019, 01:00 PM   #106
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
Golf's on right now as I'm typing this. The second round is currently on FS1 (Fox Sports 1) and the l

ocal Fox affiliate here will be airing it at 7:30 PM.

Oh God, it's a good thing Thurs.and Fridays are my days off or it would be four days I'd have to watch golf!! Till Opus pointed it out I really thought golf was just on Sat.and Sundays!!

My Son and I are going to the movies today!
Old 06-14-2019, 01:04 PM   #107
MA
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
Oh God, it's a good thing Thurs.and Fridays are my days off or it would be four days I'd have to watch golf!! Till Opus pointed it out I really thought golf was just on Sat.and Sundays!!

What movie are you going to see?
Old 06-14-2019, 01:06 PM   #108
MA
Forum Legend

Quote:

There's going to be lots of other things on tomorrow here as well such as women's basketball, lacrosse, and movies.
Old 06-14-2019, 01:11 PM   #109
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MA View Post
What movie are you going to see?

Well MA isn't at the movie house we usually go to anymore, it finished up yesterday. So if he has his heart set on that one maybe se can find it somewhere else, but it is for by BDay so most likely Pets or Godzilla, they are both still at that theater !
Old 06-14-2019, 01:20 PM   #110
MA
Forum Legend

Quote:
Well MA isn't at the movie house we usually go to anymore, it finished up yesterday. So if he has his heart set on that one maybe se can find it somewhere else, but it is for by BDay so most likely Pets or Godzilla, they are both still at that theater !
That's a shame you can't go and see the movie that you want to see. Can you see if you can find it at another movie house or a theater somewhere?
Old 06-14-2019, 10:27 PM   #111
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
You really didn’t know that? I figured you were forced to watch enough to notice round 3 was always Saturday and round four was always Sunday that you’d wonder when rounds 1 and 2 were.

Watching it right now, by the way. (Yes, wiseguy, by choice )

Tomorrow, ten hours of coverage on FOX !!!
Old 06-15-2019, 12:38 AM   #112
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:

I keep seeing commercials for a movie that sounds like youíd like, but itís not out for a week or so.
Old 06-15-2019, 12:52 AM   #113
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

We saw Secret Life of pets ! It was really cute!! Maybe not as good as Pets 1 but still good! Had my girl Chloe, the sassy fat cat and Gidget STILL has a crush on Max (Remember after Pets 1, Sven was teasing me saying I was Gidget cause of my crush on Max ) and it was ironic cause she even wore a pink towel on her head in a scene !!!D

But mainly I was happy my Son liked it too It was nice being with him( he's my baby boy, my youngest) at a cartoon movie, lots of good old sentimental memories of when he was little and watching movies like this with him !!! Looking around the theater seeing young Mothers and little kids and looking at my Son who will always be my little boy and well where does the time go ? And here I go again tearing up so I'll just leave it at that!!!

Oh and "Spoiler alert"! There was a new character ,an old "Cat Lady" who had MANY CATS !!! Maybe that is Valerie in about 20 years!!!

Old 06-15-2019, 12:59 AM   #114
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by opus View Post
I keep seeing commercials for a movie that sounds like youíd like, but itís not out for a week or so.

"Annabelle 3" ?? That is coming up soon!! Also I just found out an obscure movie , a documentary on Bob Dylan directed by Martin Scorsese is coming out soon but like " Echo in the canyon " at very few theaters ! And I will be going on my usual trip up North to see my other Son in the end of June too, that was one of the reasons we didn't see Godzilla today , thought it would be fun to see that as a group when we get up there !
Old 06-15-2019, 01:03 AM   #115
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
You really didnít know that? I figured you were forced to watch enough to notice round 3 was always Saturday and round four was always Sunday that youíd wonder when rounds 1 and 2 were.

Watching it right now, by the way. (Yes, wiseguy, by choice )

Tomorrow, ten hours of coverage on FOX !!!
Nope!! Or I mean Yep? I tune Golf information out and I really didn't know it went on that many days!!!
Old 06-15-2019, 01:22 AM   #116
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
We saw Secret Life of pets ! It was really cute!! Maybe not as good as Pets 1 but still good! Had my girl Chloe, the sassy fat cat and Gidget STILL has a crush on Max (Remember after Pets 1, Sven was teasing me saying I was Gidget cause of my crush on Max ) and it was ironic cause she even wore a pink towel on her head in a scene !!!D

But mainly I was happy my Son liked it too It was nice being with him( he's my baby boy, my youngest) at a cartoon movie, lots of good old sentimental memories of when he was little and watching movies like this with him !!! Looking around the theater seeing young Mothers and little kids and looking at my Son who will always be my little boy and well where does the time go ? And here I go again tearing up so I'll just leave it at that!!!

Oh and "Spoiler alert"! There was a new character ,an old "Cat Lady" who had MANY CATS !!! Maybe that is Valerie in about 20 years!!!
The only thing I know about the movie is the reviews arenít that great, and that they had to recast Max from Louie CK to Patton Oswalt.
Old 06-15-2019, 01:25 AM   #117
opus
VB
Forum Veteran

Quote:
"Annabelle 3" ?? That is coming up soon!! Also I just found out an obscure movie , a documentary on Bob Dylan directed by Martin Scorsese is coming out soon but like " Echo in the canyon " at very few theaters ! And I will be going on my usual trip up North to see my other Son in the end of June too, that was one of the reasons we didn't see Godzilla today , thought it would be fun to see that as a group when we get up there !
No, I was thinking of Yesterday. A guy wakes up in an alternate universe where no one has heard of The Beatles except him, and becomes successful using their music. Maybe the preview ran before Rocketman?

Old 06-15-2019, 01:33 AM   #118
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity

Quote:
No, I was thinking of Yesterday. A guy wakes up in an alternate universe where no one has heard of The Beatles except him, and becomes successful using their music. Maybe the preview ran before Rocketman?

Oh yeah! I have seen previews for that It does look kind of interesting!!
Old 06-15-2019, 05:41 AM   #119
MA
Forum Legend

Quote:

I wonder why you didn't choose to see Godzilla.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:09 AM   #120
MA
Forum Legend

I have to go back to work today after having two weeks off.

It's really slow down there where I work, and this is actually their slow season believe it or not. It doesn't get busy again until back to school season starts.
Closed Thread